Story about Biden and 14 year old girl debunked by ABC News

Biden wants a guilty until proven innocent standard. A view shared my most in the Dem party, as highlighted in the Kavanaugh hearings. Why not insist Joe lead by example and step down?

"Step down" from ---- what?

As presumptive nominee. Let Sanders take the nomination as 2nd place finisher.
Doesn't matter, really. The Dems have nobody who can beat Trump.

At this point a broken lampshade could prolly beat Rump.

Let's check the numbers --- currently at 51.3% Disapproval vs 45.3 Approval. And that's been consistent.

Let's check that infamous trio of states that he edged out an EC win by a razor-thin margin, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. He couldn't win a majority of the state vote in ANY of them. Nor in this state, nor in Florida, nor in AridZona, nor even in freaking Utah. Rump could not win freaking Utah with an R after his name. Doesn't get much more vulnerable than that.

This comparison, whether Biden or any other candidate, is like the punch line to that old joke about the campers and the bear. "I don't need to outrun that bear --- I only need to outrun YOU".
Ooooh. Polls.

Polls also said there was no way Hillary could lose. How'd that work out?

And before you reply, just know that NO THIS TIME IT'LL BE DIFFERENT PINKIE SWEAR is not a rational rebuttal.

I decline your strawman. No poll said that. But she did, you may recall, garner three million more votes than Rump did.
I don't give a shit what you decline. Your unwillingness to accept reality has no bearing on reality.

And your unwillingness to link your straw man ensures it stays a straw man.
Stamping your feet and pouting is not a rational argument, either.

But it's all you've got.

You lead a rich fantasy life. That's something all Commies share.

Yes, there are "commies" hiding under your bed.

The 1950's called, they want their paranoia back.
The Soviet Union called. They want their propaganda back.

LOL! Just kidding. The USSR collapsed, because it was a dismal failure. Really no point in you kissing their ass any more.

Biden wants a guilty until proven innocent standard. A view shared my most in the Dem party, as highlighted in the Kavanaugh hearings. Why not insist Joe lead by example and step down?

Let's check the numbers --- currently at 51.3% Disapproval vs 45.3 Approval. And that's been consistent.

Let's check that infamous trio of states that he edged out an EC win by a razor-thin margin, Wisconsin, Michigan and Pennsylvania. He couldn't win a majority of the state vote in ANY of them. Nor in this state, nor in Florida, nor in AridZona, nor even in freaking Utah. Rump could not win freaking Utah with an R after his name. Doesn't get much more vulnerable than that.

This comparison, whether Biden or any other candidate, is like the punch line to that old joke about the campers and the bear. "I don't need to outrun that bear --- I only need to outrun YOU".
Ooooh. Polls.

And before you reply, just know that NO THIS TIME IT'LL BE DIFFERENT PINKIE SWEAR is not a rational rebuttal.

I decline your strawman. No poll said that. But she did, you may recall, garner three million more votes than Rump did.
I don't give a shit what you decline. Your unwillingness to accept reality has no bearing on reality.

But it's all you've got.

Oboy. Strawman-on-strawman action. Umma get some popcorn.

Ooooh. Polls.

But it's all you've got.

Hilarious. Even when it's pointed out, you STILL do it.

A grown woman said that when she was 14 Biden said nice breasts at a dinner party.
But Biden was recovering from surgery, not at a dinner, ABC News reports.
They're just throwing shit and see what sticks..

Oh yeah, we can really trust them.

Ooooh. Polls.

But it's all you've got.

Hilarious. Even when it's pointed out, you STILL do it.
That's how paid liars do.

It's actually more proof that he DID do it. You're not doing your Dear Leaders any favors.
The Twitter cited as proof that poor old Joe was innocent has been removed (as if Twitter is proof of anything)
so there isn't even that to save Dirty Joe Biden.
And at any rate he has bigger fish to fry right now than inappropriately commenting on some young girl's yabbos.

Everyone knows Joe would never inappropriately interact with young girls...right?

A grown woman said that when she was 14 Biden said nice breasts at a dinner party.
But Biden was recovering from surgery, not at a dinner, ABC News reports.
They're just throwing shit and see what sticks..

Let's say for arguments sake what you say is true.... the Bidens are still trash

Forum List

Back