Stormfront Is Full Of Lies

There is no free speech on Stormfront. It is heavily moderated and only those posts that support the racist and antisemitic claims are approved.
Nevertheless they are all in perfect solidarity with the police unions in the United States. There are various other police forums, white nationalist or not, besides stormfront on the internet.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It seems to be par or the course that whenever these shit clubs are raised - Klan,Stormfront ,proud bois, aryan thunderbirds whatever- the nazis on here are at pains to downplay their existence. They have almost no members apparently.
Why is that ?

It seems to be par or the course that whenever these shit clubs are raised - Klan,Stormfront ,proud bois, aryan thunderbirds whatever- the nazis on here are at pains to downplay their existence. They have almost no members apparently.
Why is that ?
Because they are all too busy posting in places like this.

There have been a lot of them coming in here, haven't there? Some even seem surprised that people argue with their bullshit.
True. For some reason they feel comfortable here.

AZrailwhale stop lying. Too many members here are racists. Too many members reguritate replacement theory, white genocide and all the rest.Too many members here cite bullshit inaccurate racial stats, read the shit at Amren and post bs from alt right websites including you.

I think you're right.

Most here been using slurs for South East Asians and one time when i corrected them, they just ignored what i said, one even posted a racist cartoon making fun of the Japanese.

I wonder if we can cancel them on here for using racist slurs and posting racist images.

I think you're right.

Most here been using slurs for South East Asians and one time when i corrected them, they just ignored what i said, one even posted a racist cartoon making fun of the Japanese.

I wonder if we can cancel them on here for using racist slurs and posting racist images.

I just try countering that with facts about what whites have done. They can't handle that.

New and improved…like Tide.
If you bother to read their posts, you would be shocked at how ignorant and dishonest these people are. They actually claim that Judaism is hereditary and Arabs are a separate race. They claim that China is secretly run by Jews who are plotting to take over all of Asia. Their grammar is so bad that it's hard to understand them. Their leader David Duke is banned from 26 European countries and his books are banned in Canada. His buddy Don Black is banned from the whole UK. Duke was thrown out of the Republican Party years ago. According to them, if a gentile white person converts to judaism or islam, they are no longer white.

If you bother to read their posts, you would be shocked at how ignorant and dishonest these people are. They actually claim that Judaism is hereditary and Arabs are a separate race. They claim that China is secretly run by Jews who are plotting to take over all of Asia. Their grammar is so bad that it's hard to understand them. Their leader David Duke is banned from 26 European countries and his books are banned in Canada. His buddy Don Black is banned from the whole UK. Duke was thrown out of the Republican Party years ago. According to them, if a gentile white person converts to judaism or islam, they are no longer white.
Stupid is as stupid does...

There have been a lot of them coming in here, haven't there? Some even seem surprised that people argue with their bullshit.

Of course we all know who the actual Nazis are.

1639406098292.png

AZrailwhale stop lying. Too many members here are racists. Too many members reguritate replacement theory, white genocide and all the rest.Too many members here cite bullshit inaccurate racial stats, read the shit at Amren and post bs from alt right websites including you.

I'm not on Stormfront, but What's so controversial about whites wanting to preserve our race? Nobody bats an eye when a black power person wants to maintain their people. I just watched the hobbit trilogy for the zillionth time. That's a white story based on the first age in England! And the best athlete I have ever seen was Eric Lindros! He is white! There is nothing wrong with being proud of my people! It is laughable you find an issue with that you'd call Glenn Danzig a Nazi. Why don't you admit you think all whites are on that site?

Last edited:

I'm not on Stormfront, but What's so controversial about whites wanting to preserve our race? Nobody bats an eye when a black power person wants to maintain their people. I just watched the hobbit trilogy for the zillionth time. That's a white story based on the first age in England! And the best athlete I have ever seen was Eric Lindros! He is white! There is nothing wrong with being proud of my people! It is laughable you find an issue with that you'd call Glenn Danzig a Nazi. Why don't you admit you think all whites are on that site?

The foundation of the democrat party is racism. The moment the first democrat, Andrew Jackson took power his first act was racist - the trail of tears.

democrats depend on an "us vs. them" dichotomy. From the 1940's through the early 2000's blacks mainstreamed and became just Americans. This didn't work for the democrats. Hatred is currency with democrats, but blacks were off limits, the traditional bigotry of democrats against blacks no longer was tolerated.

What answer could the fascists come up with to maintain their power, to keep the hate going?

Simple, hate whites. Hitler took everything he knew about racial hate from the democrats, the Nuremberg laws are based on Jim Crow. In the early 2000's democrats returned the favor and basically engaged the Nuremberg laws, but against whites, the New Juden.

See, if people aren't fighting each other, they're likely to figure out who the REAL enemy is.

1639489989621.png

Most of the people here frequent stormfront. Neo Nazis run for office in the republican party.
Most likely a quarter to a half of the posters on Stormfront today are FBI agents or informants looking for white supremacists to incite.

I can’t speak for other posters on this board but I have never posted on that forum and haven’t visited it for at least a decade If not two.

Liberals see a white supremacist or a KKK member in a white sheet hiding behind every tree. They do exist but are a small percentage of the white population in this nation.

Most likely a quarter to a half of the posters on Stormfront today are FBI agents or informants looking for white supremacists to incite.

I can’t speak for other posters on this board but I have never posted on that forum and haven’t visited it for at least a decade If not two.

Liberals see a white supremacist or a KKK member in a white sheet hiding behind every tree. They do exist but are a small percentage of the white population in this nation.

Never been there. Never been to the BLM boards.

Remember that back when the KKK existed - or went by that name - they were purely democrats.

Now that the KKK goes by the name BLM, they STILL are democrats.

White people have no problem playing black characters.

main-qimg-9642e3082af801153d36c5a7d2e92f34
main-qimg-06bd1fe2d6d5054f650c20150e9c8a40-lq

Gods of Egypt (2016) – Gerard Butler, a white actor played Set an Egyptian god.

main-qimg-c5232626be6bdbf25ccef8c5254c4f9e-lq
main-qimg-6114dea18e3b89ee3a99ed986f3b9b6d-lq

Stonewall (2015) – Jeremy Irvine, a white actor, played a “straight-acting” white American gay man who started the Stonewall riots. It was started by Marsha P. Johnson, a Black American trans woman.

main-qimg-a1e3b25dea8ef01fea0f2155725b30bb-lq
main-qimg-d211441a64a6707be7fd18bf1d685830-lq

Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014) – Sigourney Weaver, a white actress played Tuya, the wife of an Egyptian pharaoh, Sethi I.

main-qimg-a51b6abfe6a47b227e7940998c45b132-lq
main-qimg-a3727e7bd8fa1ea2e9101d1f65f5986d-lq

World Trade Center (2006) – William Mapother, a White actor played Sgt Jason Thomas, a Black American.

main-qimg-699d082969ecce6358bd49ee8dd46a6e-lq
main-qimg-9e81fd56f04f693f771fd6a3513a88bb-lq

A Mighty Heart (2007) – Angelina Jolie, a white actress played Marianne Pearl of Afro Cuban descent.

main-qimg-fe8d525fefe1142faa31a68782a6a74f-lq
main-qimg-729ede5ab082fb794556ebc27027816b-lq

Cleopatra (1963) – Elizabeth Taylor, a white actress played Cleopatra, an Egyptian queen.

Did you know in Willy Wonka's and the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" that originally the author, Roald Dahl made Charlie "a little black boy" ? And he also made the Oopma lumpas African pygmies ?

main-qimg-3e34fa14ae78a9d170ffc57497a3a2fc-lq

But when it went to screen made them white

Hollywood have pathological love of casting only the biggest, whitest names in acting, that’s par for the course.

Curious how Hollywood never seems to have trouble finding blk actors to play the bad guys. But when it comes to playing the hero, that is suddenly SO difficult. Denzel Washington and Will Smith, are the exception, not the rule.

And understand bar, Charlie Bucket, all black characters that were played by white actors were REAL LIFE people.

When it’s get;s to fictional charcters ? Then it’s pretty much white only

Superman is white.
Batman is white.
Spiderman is white.
Iron man is white
Ant man is white.
Aqua man is white.
Indiana Jones is white.
Han Solo is white.
Dorothy Gale was white
Ellen Ripley is white
The Joker is white
John McClane is white
Captain Kirk is white
Spock is white
Travis Bickle is white
Forrest Gump is white
The Terminator is white
Gandalf is white
Rocky Balboa is white
Captain America is white
Luke SkyWalker is white
Ace Ventura is white
Sarah Connor is white
Wolverine is white
Harry Potter is white
Maximus is white
Homer Simpson is white
Barbie is white
Popeye is white
Tarzan is white
Hulk is white
Wonder woman is white
Judge Dredd is white
X-Men are white
Lex Luthor is white
Charlie Brown is white
Fred Flinstone is white
Beavis and Butthead are white

And you're up here crying about one black superhero ? The insecurity white men have towards a dominant, masculine black male superhero is unreal lol

And let's not even go there about a black James Bond....... No !!!

main-qimg-a4afae591a4b2227626fed2a14ad0cd5

Idris is too old to play Bond. He'll be early 50's by the time the next Bond film comes out but to be honest the next Bond won't be black.

Having a black man running around saving the world, kicking ass, banging the hottest women of all races ? Na. Those old school white Italian Broccoli's who own the Bond franchise and white society in general are not gonna let that happen. They're gonna make sure images like that are not imprinted in the minds of people round the world.

Last edited:
Also It’s the other way round white people have no problem playing black characters.

main-qimg-9642e3082af801153d36c5a7d2e92f34
main-qimg-06bd1fe2d6d5054f650c20150e9c8a40-lq

Gods of Egypt (2016) – Gerard Butler, a white actor played Set an Egyptian god.
Egyptians are not black, stupid fuck.
main-qimg-c5232626be6bdbf25ccef8c5254c4f9e-lq
main-qimg-6114dea18e3b89ee3a99ed986f3b9b6d-lq

Stonewall (2015) – Jeremy Irvine, a white actor, played a “straight-acting” white American gay man who started the Stonewall riots. It was started by Marsha P. Johnson, a Black American trans woman.

main-qimg-a1e3b25dea8ef01fea0f2155725b30bb-lq
main-qimg-d211441a64a6707be7fd18bf1d685830-lq

Exodus: Gods and Kings (2014) – Sigourney Weaver, a white actress played Tuya, the wife of an Egyptian pharaoh, Sethi I.

Egyptians are not black, stupid fuck.

main-qimg-a51b6abfe6a47b227e7940998c45b132-lq
main-qimg-a3727e7bd8fa1ea2e9101d1f65f5986d-lq

World Trade Center (2006) – William Mapother, a White actor played Sgt Jason Thomas, a Black American.

main-qimg-699d082969ecce6358bd49ee8dd46a6e-lq
main-qimg-9e81fd56f04f693f771fd6a3513a88bb-lq

A Mighty Heart (2007) – Angelina Jolie, a white actress played Marianne Pearl of Afro Cuban descent.

main-qimg-fe8d525fefe1142faa31a68782a6a74f-lq
main-qimg-729ede5ab082fb794556ebc27027816b-lq

Cleopatra (1963) – Elizabeth Taylor, a white actress played Cleopatra, an Egyptian queen.

Egyptians are not black, stupid fuck. Cleopatra was Phoenician.

Did you know in Willy Wonka's and the "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" that originally the author, Roald Dahl made Charlie "a little black boy" ? And he also made the Oopma lumpas African pygmies ?

main-qimg-3e34fa14ae78a9d170ffc57497a3a2fc-lq

But when it went to screen made them white

You've never read any book, so no surprise you haven't read that one.

"Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" was illustrated, Charlie was white.

Steal your fake esteem elsewhere.

Hollywood have pathological love of casting only the biggest, whitest names in acting, that’s par for the course.

Curious how Hollywood never seems to have trouble finding blk actors to play the bad guys. But when it comes to playing the hero, that is suddenly SO difficult. Denzel Washington and Will Smith, are the exception, not the rule.

And understand bar, Charlie Bucket, all black characters that were played by white actors were REAL LIFE people.

When it’s get;s to fictional charcters ? Then it’s pretty much white only

Superman is white.

Batman is white.

Spiderman is white.

Iron man is white

Ant man is white.

Aqua man is white.

Indiana Jones is white.

Han Solo is white.

Dorothy Gale was white

Ellen Ripley is white

The Joker is white

John McClane is white

Captain Kirk is white

Spock is white

Travis Bickle is white

Forrest Gump is white

The Terminator is white

Gandalf is white

Rocky Balboa is white

Captain America is white

Luke SkyWalker is white

Ace Ventura is white

Sarah Connor is white

Wolverine is white

Harry Potter is white

Maximus is white

Homer Simpson is white

Barbie is white

Popeye is white

Tarzan is white

Hulk is white

Wonder woman is white

Judge Dredd is white

X-Men are white

Lex Luthor is white

Charlie Brown is white

Fred Flinstone is white

Beavis and Butthead are white

But a black James Bond ? No !!!

main-qimg-a4afae591a4b2227626fed2a14ad0cd5

Idris is too old to play Bond. He'll be early 50's by the time the next Bond film comes out but to be honest the next Bond won't be black.

Having a black man running around saving the world, kicking ass, banging the hottest women of all races ? Na. Those old school white Italian Broccoli's who own the Bond franchise and white society in general are not gonna let that happen. They're gonna make sure images like that are not imprinted in the minds of people round the world.

How about a Remake of Malcolm X, but make him white?

Forum List

Back