Storm damage left in Bahamas described as Apocalyptic paradise is gone

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
(AP) — Bahamians rescued victims of Hurricane Dorian with jet skis and a bulldozer as the U.S. Coast Guard, Britain’s Royal Navy and a handful of aid groups tried to get food and medicine to survivors and take the most desperate people to safety. Airports were flooded and roads impassable after the most powerful storm to hit the Bahamas in recorded history parked over Abaco and Grand Bahama islands, pounding them with winds up to 185 mph (295 kph) and torrential rain before finally moving into open waters Tuesday on a course toward Florida. People on the U.S. coast made final preparations for a storm with winds at a still-dangerous 105 mph (165 kph), making it a Category 2 storm.

Storm damage left in Bahamas described as "Apocalyptic" - Paradise is gone!

It's looking really bad and some ppl had to stay floating in the water for an entire day........... they have nno food no water clothes etc.......

(AP) — Bahamians rescued victims of Hurricane Dorian with jet skis and a bulldozer as the U.S. Coast Guard, Britain’s Royal Navy and a handful of aid groups tried to get food and medicine to survivors and take the most desperate people to safety. Airports were flooded and roads impassable after the most powerful storm to hit the Bahamas in recorded history parked over Abaco and Grand Bahama islands, pounding them with winds up to 185 mph (295 kph) and torrential rain before finally moving into open waters Tuesday on a course toward Florida. People on the U.S. coast made final preparations for a storm with winds at a still-dangerous 105 mph (165 kph), making it a Category 2 storm.

It's looking really bad and some ppl had to stay floating in the water for an entire day........... they have nno food no water clothes etc.......
Too bad they should move.

The Queen has aid on the way.

Were you bummed that there wasnt more damage and carnage? I know you really look forward to these things. Hopefully you got your fill.

You tend to ask why they didn't prepare but where would they go and how would the laid back flimsy society even prepare? It seems that the Brits have some sort of traditional interest in the Bahamas so let's see how they deal with it.

Thousands may be missing.
How can someone be possibly missing?

Island averages 20 ft. and storm surge 24+ foot with just under a 48 hour battering.
Obviously you have never been in any category hurricane.
Swept out to sea.
Obviously I don't give a shit. Obviously you have been conditioned to believe that it is the job of the US taxpayer to foot the bill for every disaster worldwide.
Fail to prepare...prepare to fail. Fuck them.

Island averages 20 ft. and storm surge 24+ foot with just under a 48 hour battering.
Swept out to sea.
Obviously I don't give a shit. Obviously you have been conditioned to believe that it is the job of the US taxpayer to foot the bill for every disaster worldwide.

WTF?
I never mentioned aid or who is responsible for it. :spank:

Swept out to sea.

WTF?
I am SURE you would be upset if the US did not send aid. You do not have to mention it...as it is a given. Your heart is bleeding all over the webpage.

Swept out to sea.

WTF?
I am SURE you would be upset if the US did not send aid. You do not have to mention it...as it is a given. Your heart is bleeding all over the webpage.

WTF is your problem?
You can't back that statement up you hallucinating psycho cocksucker motherfuckin' dope addled finger sniffin' ass ramming jamoke.

Swept out to sea.

WTF?

WTF is your problem?
You can't back that statement up you hallucinating psycho cocksucker motherfuckin' dope addled finger sniffin' ass ramming jamoke.
That is unacceptable behavior. You will be reported to the mods for your belligerence.

Swept out to sea.

WTF?

WTF is your problem?
That is unacceptable behavior. You will be reported to the mods for your belligerence.

You falsely accuse me of taking a position that I never took, and now you're gonna get all offended?
WTF???

WTF?

WTF is your problem?

You falsely accuse me of taking a position that I never took, and now you're gonna get all offended?
WTF???
I think i was right on the money...given your juvenile outburst.

Pathetic really...you bleeding heart types ARE so emotional.

WTF?

WTF is your problem?

WTF???

Don’t even pay that piece of shit from California. He is a typical liberal scumbag who will hide in the closet when the shit gets bad. That asshole can report me to the moderators all he wants. Just shows how big a scumbag he really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WTF?

WTF is your problem?

WTF???

Don’t even pay that piece of shit from California. He is a typical liberal scumbag who will hide in the closet when the shit gets bad. That asshole can report me to the moderators all he wants. Just shows how big a scumbag he really is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
tenor (3).gif

You tend to ask why they didn't prepare but where would they go and how would the laid back flimsy society even prepare? It seems that the Brits have some sort of traditional interest in the Bahamas so let's see how they deal with it.

I agree. The only way they could have really prepared is if they left the islands. On the islands there is nothing you can do put prey.

I doubt many could have afforded to fly out though the islands have many boats but being caught in a hurricane in the ocean would be death.

I'm sure many aid programs will be offered and I sure hope it doesn't cost we American taxpayers anything. Let the Brits handle it.

Forum List

Back