Stores stress over how to handle a customer who won’t wear a mask

walk in the store, get your things, go home .......you don't have to be afraid

So, you come from a colony of mentally disabled folks?

As far as I'm concerned the people running around wearing masks are fucking retards. Especially those wearing bandannas. They look like they're about to rob a train or something. I can see if you're vulnerable to getting sick and want to protect yourself, but short of wearing a bio suit, you're not really doing anything effective with a rag on your face.

View attachment 336945

I resist wearing a fuckin mask. First of all, I'm openly carrying a gun a lot, so wearing a mask isn't a good idea and it could be fatal if I wear black.

That said I'm not going to argue with some kid who got stuck with the task of asking me to tie one on. What I can't believe is how so many people did not resist, and believed this hoax in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned anyone running around without a mask is a selfish asshole as well as a full on retard.

I mean talk about someone who doesn't care about anyone else! These morons are not just risking their own lives (which would be fine) but they are risking the lives of the families and friends as well. Is obvious these mental midgets don't love their spouses, children, parents, grandparents, or even their pets.
I say we fence off a large area that's already invested with these selfish, uncaring, jerks (like Western Kansas) and heard them all in there until.this is all over.

And before someone chimes in with that "real men don't wear masks" crap, let me tell you: real men do what it takes to protect their families.

These idjits are not real men.

Wonder which one of these pussies would say something to this guys face for wearing a mask. Yes, dumb fucks are selfish and if one of them came in my business they'd wear a mask and if they gave me a hassle I have a gun nearby.

No shirts, shoes or masks no entry period.

No customers........go out of business...........check mate...........do the BS where I come from........you will lose customers................your choice..........have fun in bankruptcy court.

Oh yes......we are mental and proud of it.........

Oh shit.........did you see that pink elephant that just flew by...............

Be right back.......my neighbor said something about turning me in for something ......he might be coming to by now........need to knock his ass back out again.........busy busy.

As far as I'm concerned the people running around wearing masks are fucking retards. Especially those wearing bandannas. They look like they're about to rob a train or something. I can see if you're vulnerable to getting sick and want to protect yourself, but short of wearing a bio suit, you're not really doing anything effective with a rag on your face.

View attachment 336945

I resist wearing a fuckin mask. First of all, I'm openly carrying a gun a lot, so wearing a mask isn't a good idea and it could be fatal if I wear black.

That said I'm not going to argue with some kid who got stuck with the task of asking me to tie one on. What I can't believe is how so many people did not resist, and believed this hoax in the first place.

As far as I'm concerned anyone running around without a mask is a selfish asshole as well as a full on retard.

I mean talk about someone who doesn't care about anyone else! These morons are not just risking their own lives (which would be fine) but they are risking the lives of the families and friends as well. Is obvious these mental midgets don't love their spouses, children, parents, grandparents, or even their pets.
I say we fence off a large area that's already invested with these selfish, uncaring, jerks (like Western Kansas) and heard them all in there until.this is all over.

And before someone chimes in with that "real men don't wear masks" crap, let me tell you: real men do what it takes to protect their families.

Wonder which one of these pussies would say something to this guys face for wearing a mask. Yes, dumb fucks are selfish and if one of them came in my business they'd wear a mask and if they gave me a hassle I have a gun nearby.

Fuck that. I won’t patronize businesses that require masks.

Sooner or later you'll starve then.

I'm pretty sure masks are gonna become very common requirements.

View attachment 336945

LOL

They sell cows down the road.......deer in the back yard........farmers up the road.....fishing up the street in a lake..........

LOL

You city slickers gonna come down here and try your shit here...........LMAO

..the stress is only perceived .....you can stand right next to someone and C19 doesn't JUMP at you
No, it's when the dumb-ass, maskless, tRumpling opens his pie-hole that virus spews out with all the other vileness.
more babble crap from you
Sorry. Too many syllables or are you having trouble with the hyphen?
babble on ..99% of libs threads are just babble crap
I hate Mr Trump
Mr Trump:
combed his hair to the right
said there instead of their
took a crap
etc etc all kinds of dumbshit
babbling like this:

View attachment 336945

Doubt that.

Yeah, I keep telling these fools to try going into a restaurant with no pants on.
LOL

someone who gets the point even as he doesn't admit it...........LOL

Wear clothes and you can't come into this business.......so ordered by Gov. Napoleon .

If this was 2009 and there was a panic this blown out of proportion during the meat puppet faggot terror, you can bet we would be reviled for suggesting people stay home, crush what was left of the economy after obozo's election caused the market to seize and unemployment to sky rocket.

Do you recall how the bed wetters responded to the possibility of Ebola getting in and spreading like wild fire?

It was WWAYCIST to suggest shutting down travel from West Africa.

That is why I will never stand in the way of a liberal getting an abortion and at this point I would pay them. After a few abortions they would end up sterile anyway from what I understand and that's a good thing. People this stupid should not be stealing our oxygen.

Doubt that.

As soon as armed robberies run rampant because of masks, they will be outlawed. Most people I know are already sick of this shit, and eventually the health ramifications of the masks will manifest themselves with people dying of respiratory problems related to mold and bacteria contained in their rags.

Bed wetters are programmed to exalt it right now, but you can bet at some point they will blame Trump for it when it becomes politically expedient for them to do so.

Small businesses in my state are doing what Americans have always done.
Adapting and overcoming challenges.
Most small businesses in my area are open to some extent.
Hardware stores, car dealerships, restaurants, big box stores.
It seems America has gone from people who are willing to take up the challenge and survive a crisis to a nation of pussies unwilling to do anything but complain because their lives are now inconvenienced in some way.

You are NOT this stupid. You CANNOT be this fucking stupid and still be able to clothe and feed yourself.

..the stress is only perceived .....you can stand right next to someone and C19 doesn't JUMP at you
No, it's when the dumb-ass, maskless, tRumpling opens his pie-hole that virus spews out with all the other vileness.
I hate Mr Trump
Mr Trump:
took a crap
babbling like this:

Ah, you're stupid.

My bad, I'll leave you be now.

View attachment 336945

Doubt that.

You are completely entitled to your opinion.

Yeah, I keep telling these fools to try going into a restaurant with no pants on.
LOL

someone who gets the point even as he doesn't admit it...........LOL

Wear clothes and you can't come into this business.......so ordered by Gov. Napoleon .

If this was 2009 and there was a panic this blown out of proportion during the meat puppet faggot terror, you can bet we would be reviled for suggesting people stay home, crush what was left of the economy after obozo's election caused the market to seize and unemployment to sky rocket.

Do you recall how the bed wetters responded to the possibility of Ebola getting in and spreading like wild fire?

It was WWAYCIST to suggest shutting down travel from West Africa.

That is why I will never stand in the way of a liberal getting an abortion and at this point I would pay them. After a few abortions they would end up sterile anyway from what I understand and that's a good thing. People this stupid should not be stealing our oxygen.

No, I don't recall anything about "meat puppet faggot terror". In 2009.

The meat puppets didn't take over here until 2016.

Where are you from?

Doubt that.

As soon as armed robberies run rampant because of masks, they will be outlawed. Most people I know are already sick of this shit, and eventually the health ramifications of the masks will manifest themselves with people dying of respiratory problems related to mold and bacteria contained in their rags.

Bed wetters are programmed to exalt it right now, but you can bet at some point they will blame Trump for it when it becomes politically expedient for them to do so.

"Bed wetters" are the folks who say stupid shit like "real.men shake hands".

Now go change your sheets.

I hate Mr Trump
Mr Trump:
took a crap
babbling like this:

Ah, you're stupid.

My bad, I'll leave you be now.

ok Mr Babbler

View attachment 336945

I agree with everything you said except for the bandanna, I prefer that train robber look to the wannabe nurse look.

Forum List

Back