Store owner murders innocent black kid

This is where you are fucked up and uneducated Moon Bat.

The right to keep and bear arms in the US is not about recreational shooting, you moron.

It is about "being necessary to the security of a free state". I shit you not. Go look it up in the Constitution.

If you want the the US to have less gun crime then stop electing Democrats in the big city ghetto shitholes with high minority populations that commit most of the gun crimes in this country.

Like Chicago. Look at the yearly total to include the Memorial Day weekend:

Year To Date

Shot & Killed: 229
Shot & Wounded: 899
Total Shot: 1128
Total Homicides: 247

That is fucking problem you dumbass Libtards refuse to acknowdge. Not my "gun nut" buddies.

The US doesn't have gun problem.

Every one of those statements are valid and justified but you are too much of a stupid uneducated woke Moon Bat to know it.
I agree and I think Republican voters should demand GOP candidates campaign more on that and stop being afraid of pushing away the darkies and other dirty minorities.....we don't need them anyway...the good darkies know their place and will support us regardless...

#MAGA

I agree and I think Republican voters should demand GOP candidates campaign more on that and stop being afraid of pushing away the darkies and other dirty minorities.....we don't need them anyway...the good darkies know their place and will support us regardless...

#MAGA
What Conservatives should campaign on is fiscal responsibility, personal Liberty, limited government and the rule of law.

Unfortunately a significant number of those "Darkies" (as you call them) don't like the idea of fiscal responsibility and limited government because then they won't get the welfare check that the Democrat scum promised them in exchange for votes.

In addition, obeying the law is not the Darkies strong suit so they elect Democrats that won't enforce the law.

Forum List

Back