Stop VOTE FRAUD! HOW TO Protect YOUR Vote!

The trumpkins should do as their fearless leader instructed:

Go to their appointed polls on November 28 (please allow for Daylight Savings Time) and CAST YOUR VOTE for Putin.

I don't see many people going through all of that. It won't make a dent in the massive amount of fraud being carried out by the Democrats.

I don't see many people going through all of that. It won't make a dent in the massive amount of fraud being carried out by the Democrats.

You must be all for vote fraud by attempting to lure people away from ways to help ensure that their vote in counted, and for people to providing evidence of vote fraud.

The fight for America does not start or end by simply voting.

You don't know how much of dent Americans working in the best interest of this country will achieve.

Make no mistake those trying to dumb down the American people are all over, it's a cult of lazy Anti-American idiots.

You must be all for vote fraud by attempting to lure people away from ways to help ensure that their vote in counted, and for people to providing evidence of vote fraud.

You don't know how much of dent Americans working in the best interest of this country will achieve.

Make no mistake those trying to dumb down the American people are all over, it's a cult of lazy Anti-American idiots.
Don't insult me, I'm not attempting to lure anybody away from insuring their vote is counted. I'm being realistic, most people aren't gonna go to those lengths. I will, and I hope others will too but I doubt if most will. Democrats have been committing election fraud for many decades and they're getting more and more sophisticated at it. It's like trying to catch a rainstorm in a cup. It's gonna take more than protecting your own vote. That's a good practice to get into but we need a lot more than that to stop these criminals and I haven't seen a lot of effort from our Republican leaders.

You don't know how much of a dent Americans working in the best interest of this country will achieve.

Don't insult me, I'm not attempting to lure anybody away from insuring their vote is counted. I'm being realistic, most people aren't gonna go to those lengths. I will, and I hope others will too but I doubt if most will. Democrats have been committing election fraud for many decades and they're getting more and more sophisticated at it. It's like trying to catch a rainstorm in a cup. It's gonna take more than protecting your own vote. That's a good practice to get into but we need a lot more than that to stop these criminals and I haven't seen a lot of effort from our Republican leaders.

No intent to insult anybody, however who knows how many people might or might not use some of the advice given in the video. Who knows how many, and what impact it would have on voter fraud.

It's enough negative suggestions against those who want real change in America, and anyone who knowingly or unknowingly undercut constructive methods of taking this country seems to be part of the opposition.

Who knows how much of a dent in voter fraud will be achieved, and it's unwise to suggest/imply that you know. If your are really not the type out to set back positive efforts excuse my error.

Forum List

Back