Stop the Steal!

598A58D7E7DA48099B6985B0193F4427.png

1A647EA0BF2F400CBC1EFAEF7F34585F.jpg

BDDBD2FDA8B9448FB5830E58F021ABE1.png

You mean the publisher wrote all of these, or just Obama's birthplace? Apparently the ONLY thing she looked up was Obama's birthplace and somehow picked Kenya.

" "This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

'Born in Kenya': Obama's Literary Agent Misidentified His Birthplace in 1991
Umm, promoting their clientele was part of their job, ya drunken lunatic. They made that pamphlet to promote their clients. I just posted how Edward Acton, pictured above, said “almost nobody” wrote his or her own biography.

Will you learn from that? Of course not. You're ineducable.

Ed also said, "Wolverines make great house pets especially those with small, tasty children!"

You believe ANYTHING they tell you!
Well since his firm worked with Obama and published that pamphlet, while you appear crazier than Jim Carrey on LSD, hopefully you'll understand why I take his word over a lunatic like you.

Regardless, you have completely and utterly failed to prove your idiotic claim that Obama wrote that. Congrats, con!
thumbsup.gif

OMG, you're calling people crazy? You may want to check our your self selected representation of yourself, your avatar, and your eight year old sig of shit before you do that next time. That's classic.

Faun: You're crazy!

LMAO
Poor, kaz.

coffeepaper.gif

Hey, you're the one who said I need to keep reminding you that you picked a picture of a psycho Trump to represent you in your self chosen representative of yourself to keep you from changing it
Good job. I hope you're not expecting to get paid.

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

That's what Trump told his rabid fans on January 6

What means did they have to stop the turnover of power?

The voting was done.

The court cases were done.

That mob had only one means of "stopping the steal" as Trump called it and that is a violent attack on Congress to physically stop te counting of the Electoral votes.

There was literally nothing else they could do. No other way to affect anything other than the use of violence.

Trump knew that. His mob knew that. He SENT them there to do just that. Attack the Capitol and attack Congress.

Had that been an actual insurrection half of Congress would be dead.

Stop being silly.

Their plan did not include what to do if Congress was evacuated via tunnels to other buildings...thru highly defensible tunnels.

They were planning on catching Congress in the House and Senate chambers.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!
And do what? Catch them and do what? Yell at them? LOL

Only dumbass I see here is you with your looney stories and honestly weirdness.

The whole world knows that some of these Qunatics were calling to hang Mike Pence, others to kill Nancy Pelosi, while others had zip lock handcuffs. Their intention were clear.

Only an idiot with their head up their ass would deny it!

The Capitol Police were essentially powerless against those goobers, so why did they not?

Because that was not the intent of the majority, but just a few rabble rousers trying to jack things up, with some already ID'd as career exhibitionists both left and right.
The only thing more reprehensible than the Trump-incited attack on America's democracy is conservatives trying to justify or excuse the attack on America's democracy.

Violence is their last resort. So Democrats better let them win in 2022. They'll be throwing a bigger temper tantrum if they lose ground then. They already know if they lose ground in 2022 it will only be because "Its Rigged"

Someone said recently that they weren't worried about Rump running in 2024. They were worried about him LOSING.
I concur

You mean the publisher wrote all of these, or just Obama's birthplace? Apparently the ONLY thing she looked up was Obama's birthplace and somehow picked Kenya.

" "This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time," Goderich wrote in an emailed statement to Yahoo News. "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

Umm, promoting their clientele was part of their job, ya drunken lunatic. They made that pamphlet to promote their clients. I just posted how Edward Acton, pictured above, said “almost nobody” wrote his or her own biography.

Ed also said, "Wolverines make great house pets especially those with small, tasty children!"

Well since his firm worked with Obama and published that pamphlet, while you appear crazier than Jim Carrey on LSD, hopefully you'll understand why I take his word over a lunatic like you.

Regardless, you have completely and utterly failed to prove your idiotic claim that Obama wrote that. Congrats, con!
thumbsup.gif

OMG, you're calling people crazy? You may want to check our your self selected representation of yourself, your avatar, and your eight year old sig of shit before you do that next time. That's classic.

LMAO
Poor, kaz.

coffeepaper.gif
At least most of these idiots have finally come out of the fetal positions they were in after the Fat Man lost. So....there is hope for the MAGA mob.

Obama never proofread it before publishing? What if she "accidentally" wrote "Barack is a fucking asshole and was born in Kenya"? Do you know that authors are asked to proofread and approve whatever gets published?
Who cares if he proofread it or not, ya drunken sow? You said he "wrote" it. You have no proof of that. A partner in that firm said "almost nobody" wrote their own bio's. Even you quoted an editor saying she was responsible for that gaffe.

Will you learn from this? Of course not. You're ineducable.

Seriously, how did the publisher look up this trove of information on Barack? Google and the Internet were still at least a decade away.
Shirley you're old enough to remember this thing called, newspapers, right? You think no one had access to articles? :cuckoo:

Still claiming publishers make up their bios of their writers rather than ask them, huh? LOL.
That's what the publisher said. Who cares if you don't believe him?

Liar. Actually, the publisher didn't say that. They issued a completely meaningless statement that didn't say anything. Makes sense with what fascist Democrats and the State left wing media would have done to them

thumbsup.gif

LMAO
Poor, kaz.

coffeepaper.gif
At least most of these idiots have finally come out of the fetal positions they were in after the Fat Man lost. So....there is hope for the MAGA mob.
I think you're overly optimistic.

Obama never proofread it before publishing? What if she "accidentally" wrote "Barack is a fucking asshole and was born in Kenya"? Do you know that authors are asked to proofread and approve whatever gets published?
Who cares if he proofread it or not, ya drunken sow? You said he "wrote" it. You have no proof of that. A partner in that firm said "almost nobody" wrote their own bio's. Even you quoted an editor saying she was responsible for that gaffe.

Will you learn from this? Of course not. You're ineducable.

Seriously, how did the publisher look up this trove of information on Barack? Google and the Internet were still at least a decade away.
Shirley you're old enough to remember this thing called, newspapers, right? You think no one had access to articles? :cuckoo:

Still claiming publishers make up their bios of their writers rather than ask them, huh? LOL.
That's what the publisher said. Who cares if you don't believe him?

Liar. Actually, the publisher didn't say that. They issued a completely meaningless statement that didn't say anything. Makes sense with what fascist Democrats and the State left wing media would have done to them
LOL

I even posted a link quoting the publisher saying, "almost nobody" wrote their own bio's.

Poor kaz. :itsok:

LOL

I even posted a link quoting the publisher saying, "almost nobody" wrote their own bio's.

Do you speak English?

Faun: Some of it!

LOL. Exactly my point. That the publisher wrote the bio is irrelevant. We were discussing where the information came from, and they didn't say. How stupid are you? Exactly what I said. They didn't say shit. Who gives a fuck who wrote it, Nazi?

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

That mob had only one means of "stopping the steal" as Trump called it and that is a violent attack on Congress to physically stop te counting of the Electoral votes.

There was literally nothing else they could do. No other way to affect anything other than the use of violence.

Trump knew that. His mob knew that. He SENT them there to do just that. Attack the Capitol and attack Congress.

Stop being silly.

Their plan did not include what to do if Congress was evacuated via tunnels to other buildings...thru highly defensible tunnels.

They were planning on catching Congress in the House and Senate chambers.

Their plan failed!

Dumbasses!!!!!
And do what? Catch them and do what? Yell at them? LOL

Only dumbass I see here is you with your looney stories and honestly weirdness.

The whole world knows that some of these Qunatics were calling to hang Mike Pence, others to kill Nancy Pelosi, while others had zip lock handcuffs. Their intention were clear.

Only an idiot with their head up their ass would deny it!

The Capitol Police were essentially powerless against those goobers, so why did they not?

Because that was not the intent of the majority, but just a few rabble rousers trying to jack things up, with some already ID'd as career exhibitionists both left and right.
The only thing more reprehensible than the Trump-incited attack on America's democracy is conservatives trying to justify or excuse the attack on America's democracy.
I enjoy it when you are upset because you want to silence me.

FIGHT LIKE HELL!!

The voting was done.

Stop being silly.

Stop being so ignorant..
An insurrection doesn't mean that people have to die in order for it to be an insurrection.
Definition of insurrection
: an act or instance of revolting against civil authority or an established government

LOL

Do you speak English?

LOL. Exactly my point. That the publisher wrote the bio is irrelevant. We were discussing where the information came from, and they didn't say. How stupid are you, Nazi?
Stop kazzing. Who wrote it is actually what's being discussed here. Drunken CrusaderFrank claims Obama wrote it. He failed miserably to prove it.

No, the question is who said Obama was born in Kenya, and it was Obama who said that. His wife was the second to say he was born in Kenya. Hillary was third.

Actually, FYI, Obama was born in Hawaii. What a dumb ass. Who gets their own both location wrong? Seriously, who but Obama ever did that?

LOL

Do you speak English?

LOL. Exactly my point. That the publisher wrote the bio is irrelevant. We were discussing where the information came from, and they didn't say. How stupid are you, Nazi?
Stop kazzing. Who wrote it is actually what's being discussed here. Drunken CrusaderFrank claims Obama wrote it. He failed miserably to prove it.

No, the question is who said Obama was born in Kenya, and it was Obama who said that. His wife was the second to say he was born in Kenya. Hillary was third.

Actually, FYI, Obama was born in Hawaii. What a dumb ass. Who gets their own both location wrong? Seriously, who but Obama ever did that?
LOL

You possess zero proof Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. His publisher said clients "almost never" wrote their own bio's and an editor said it was her mistake and that Obama never conveyed to them that he was born in Kenya.

Drunken Frank is 10 times smarter than you and he too failed to prove that nonsensical claim. So you never had a chance.

:abgg2q.jpg:

LOL

Do you speak English?

LOL

You possess zero proof Obama told his publisher he was born in Kenya. His publisher said clients "almost never" wrote their own bio's and an editor said it was her mistake and that Obama never conveyed to them that he was born in Kenya.

Drunken Frank is 10 times smarter than you and he too failed to prove that nonsensical claim. So you never had a chance.

Candidates who could have told Obama's publisher that Obama was born in Kenya:

1) Obama

Well, that's the list, Nazi

LOL

Do you speak English?

LOL

Candidates who could have told Obama's publisher that Obama was born in Kenya:

1) Obama

Well, that's the list, Nazi
Hey USMB readers, kaz was born in Kenya. He must have told me that himself 'cause how else could I write that?

So you think that you can say something makes it equivalent to a professional publishing house making up bios? Of course you do, but you're stupid and they probably aren't

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.
“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”
Just fucking stop. Birfirism is so last decade

The editor of the biographical text about Barack Obama which was included in the booklet maintained that the mention of Kenya was an error on her part and was not based on any information provided to her by Obama himself:

Miriam Goderich edited the text of the bio; she is now a partner at the Dystel & Goderich agency, which lists Obama as one of its current clients.
“You’re undoubtedly aware of the brouhaha stirred up by Breitbart about the erroneous statement in a client list Acton & Dystel published in 1991 (for circulation within the publishing industry only) that Barack Obama was born in Kenya. This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me — an agency assistant at the time,” Goderich wrote. “There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more.”

That's a lie, she didn't say that. Note she said she made a "fact checking" error, that doesn't say what the source of the information was. Nowhere did she say her firm made it up as you idiots keep claiming.

Clearly they are not making up bios of unknown writers and then failing to "fact check" them

That's a lie, she didn't say that. Note she said she made a "fact checking" error, that doesn't say what the source of the information was. Nowhere did she say her firm made it up as you idiots keep claiming.

Clearly they are not making up bios of unknown writers and then failing to "fact check" them
No, it's not a kaz. She literally said, "I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

It's not a stretch to refer to a "some mistake" as an error.

And then why didn't she clarify who made the mistake? Saying it appeared out of nowhere and she wasn't competent enough to fact check a blurb when that was her job doesn't say who did say Obama was born in Kenya in the first place.

Here are the candidates

1) Obama

End of list

Here are the candidates

1) Obama

End of list
Thinking adults know it came from obama in an effort to manipulate the pre-woke generation of useful idiots into thinking he wasn't raised by wealthy white Hawaiian bankers.

Forum List

Back