Stop Questioning Mainemans Patriotism

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
For god sakes, he served in our armed forces, and just because now, he doesnt agree with what the current administration says, or what i say, or what you say. is absolutely irrelevant. He could have died, serving this country, and some of you, have the nerve to question his patriotism, its un-american and disgusting. He faught for your right to open your mouth, and to live, FREELY, without fear, of being persecuted, jailed, or murdered, and this is the thanks he gets. LISTEN up people of this board, ANY, and i mean any veteran you see, out in public should be thanked for their service. I once went to an anti-war rally and bad mouthed a veteran, like an idiot. I applaud your passion, for your opinions and convictions, but that doesnt give you the right, to falsely go after someone, who served this country.

Show some dam respect. For god sakes, why cant we be friends with people we disagree with?. last time i checked our enemies are the people who blew up the twin towers, not the people who disagreed with us, because, i could find anything to disagree with you about, and i mean anything, so dont find a reason to hate or dislike someone, find a reason to like and be friends, and be nice to each other.

with all due respect, this thread will belongs where i say it does, and paul, your a whack job, take your meds, or they'll be coming to take you away, to the funny farm, where life is beautiful....

Forum List

Back