Stop Panicking over the Flu. Corona Virus is the F-ing Flu Dumbasses

It's just the flu

upload_2020-3-9_7-30-7.jpeg

California Gov. Newsom declares state of emergency after first coronavirus-related death
My great-grandmother died in the 1918 outbreak. My grandma was 7. Heartbreaking. But this happened. Death is part of life. I was sick at Christmas and recovery after simple medical attention. I was also sick with the Hong Kong version that spread...I believe in 1969. But I was a small child. Very sick. If God wants you to Heaven your time is up. Have not been sick since December although I work in public and some people are falling I'll twice this season. I feel like there is some kind of second wave of this virus or something?
Actually, dumbass, it isn't the flu.
yes it is. every doctor has said so. it is a virus that wasn't on their vaccine list. hmmmmmm you ok?

BTW, 18,000 have died from a flu there is a vaccine for. how the fk does that happen?

Covid19 is not the flu and hits people slightly differently than the flu.

1) It has a much higher fever than the flu typically does.

2) It mostly hits the lungs and the flu hits first in the nose/throat.

If you are running a high fever and have a cough but little in the way of sniffles, etc, you might want to see a doctor soon.

People die of Covid19 through various means but it is generally that you get pneumonia like symptoms pretty quickly and die from it faster than a mere flu.

Your post is mostly misleading, here is what Hopkins Health Medicine says about it:

Coronavirus Disease 2019 vs. the Flu

Excerpt:

Influenza “the flu” and COVID-19, the illness caused by the new coronavirus, are both infectious respiratory illnesses. Although the symptoms of COVID-19 and the flu can look similar, the two illnesses are caused by different viruses.

As of Mar. 8, 2020, the flu is showing much more of an impact on Americans than COVID-19. You can find up-to-date information on COVID-19 at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

Lisa Maragakis, M.D., M.P.H., senior director of infection prevention at Johns Hopkins, explains how the flu and COVID-19 are similar and how they are different.

Similarities: COVID-19 and the Flu
Symptoms
  • Both cause fever, cough, body aches, fatigue; sometimes vomiting and diarrhea.
  • Can be mild or severe, even fatal in rare cases.
  • Can result in pneumonia.
Transmission
  • Both can be spread from person to person through droplets in the air from an infected person coughing, sneezing or talking.
  • A possible difference: COVID-19 might be spread through the airborne route (see details below under Differences).
  • Flu can be spread by an infected person for several days before their symptoms appear, and COVID-19 is believed to be spread in the same manner, but we don’t yet know for sure.
and,

Infections
COVID-19: Approximately 107,644 cases worldwide; 437 cases in the U.S. as of Mar. 8, 2020.

Flu: Estimated 1 billion cases worldwide; 9.3 million to 45 million cases in the U.S. per year.

Deaths
COVID-19: Approximately 3,653 deaths reported worldwide; 17 deaths in the U.S., as of Mar. 8, 2020.

Flu: 291,000 to 646,000 deaths worldwide; 12,000 to 61,000 deaths in the U.S. per year.

LINK for the rest

California Gov. Newsom declares state of emergency after first coronavirus-related death
My great-grandmother died in the 1918 outbreak. My grandma was 7. Heartbreaking. But this happened. Death is part of life. I was sick at Christmas and recovery after simple medical attention. I was also sick with the Hong Kong version that spread...I believe in 1969. But I was a small child. Very sick. If God wants you to Heaven your time is up. Have not been sick since December although I work in public and some people are falling I'll twice this season. I feel like there is some kind of second wave of this virus or something?
Coronavirus is not genetically the flu

and in 1917 there were no antibiotics.

saying it’s about when G-d wants you back instead of talking about the incompetent response from the lying orange lunatic, and addressing prevention, testing and treatment is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard, Sergei

What part of LIVE MAP does the LEFT tards not get...............

Confirmed cases include presumptive cases.

Visit the Johns Hopkins Coronavirus Resource Center where our experts help to advance understanding of the virus, inform the public, and brief policymakers in order to guide a response, improve care, and save lives.

upload_2020-3-9_9-47-1.jpeg

QUARANTINE ORDER PROMPTS MASS PANIC AS ITALIANS FLEE CORONAVIRUS-HIT NORTH
Making spread of the virus more likely.

lool but it's just the fkg flu

LMFAO DUMB ASSES

OUT THIS A.M.

View attachment 311253

M-Dub .. Ya know I love ya but it ain't the "fucking flu". ;)

Always amazed at the ignorance of people, I posted this earlier in THIS PAGE (Post 149), yet people still fight hard evidence that COVD-19 produces the SAME main Flu symptoms as the standard Flu.

"Similarities: COVID-19 and the Flu
Symptoms

• Both cause fever, cough, body aches, fatigue; sometimes vomiting and diarrhea.
Transmission
  • Both can be spread from person to person through droplets in the air from an infected person coughing, sneezing or talking.
  • A possible difference: COVID-19 might be spread through the airborne route (see details below under Differences).
  • Flu can be spread by an infected person for several days before their symptoms appear, and COVID-19 is believed to be spread in the same manner, but we don’t yet know for sure."
======

The death rate of COVD-19 will end up similar to the seasonal Flu. The panic behavior is irrational in face of what we already know about it, I posted this thread today that is completely ignored:

Coronavirus Codswallop -- By the Numbers

LINK

===============

Look at what Mindwars posted (152), showing that there are about 64,000 recoveries on record, out of a listed 112,000 confirmed cases.

Partisan attacks on Trump needs to stop, unite in reducing the spread and effect of the infection far more important.

upload_2020-3-9_10-44-35.jpeg

Use a GLOBAL PANDEMIC to bring in the NWO. g.d wake up ppl.

The reset wiill be more than the economy though. a HUGE ripple effect will happen nnow.

Tards won't ever see it coming and the headlines are plastered all over the place as long as your not looking in the rigght places and leftist are to dam brainwashed to do that lol.

iu

Coronavirus is not genetically the flu

and in 1917 there were no antibiotics.

saying it’s about when G-d wants you back instead of talking about the incompetent response from the lying orange lunatic, and addressing prevention, testing and treatment is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard, Sergei
A virus cannot be treated with "antibiotics " and penicillin didn't come about until 1942 you blithering nincompoop.

LMFAO DUMB ASSES

OUT THIS A.M.

View attachment 311253

Always amazed at the ignorance of people, I posted this earlier in THIS PAGE (Post 149), yet people still fight hard evidence that COVD-19 produces the SAME main Flu symptoms as the standard Flu.

Symptoms

Transmission
  • Flu can be spread by an infected person for several days before their symptoms appear, and COVID-19 is believed to be spread in the same manner, but we don’t yet know for sure."
======

The death rate of COVD-19 will end up similar to the seasonal Flu. The panic behavior is irrational in face of what we already know about it, I posted this thread today that is completely ignored:

LINK

===============

Look at what Mindwars posted (152), showing that there are about 64,000 recoveries on record, out of a listed 112,000 confirmed cases.

Partisan attacks on Trump needs to stop, unite in reducing the spread and effect of the infection far more important.
It's a flu virus that has already come through the United States at Chrstmastime. This is a second wave just like 1918. It's the fucking flu.

LMFAO DUMB ASSES

OUT THIS A.M.

View attachment 311253

Symptoms

Transmission
======

LINK

===============

It's a flu virus that has already come through the United States at Chrstmastime. This is a second wave just like 1918. It's the fucking flu.

If it's "the flu" than YOU are a FUCKING IDIOT.

PS: Merry "Chrstmastime" ;)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back