Stop Overthinking It: An Indictment Would Be Bad For Trump

---------------------------------------------------------

I can't speak for 'brain dead leftist' (I don't know any).....nor did myself, or anybody that I personally know, blame Trump for the worldwide epidemic.

Rather, my criticism of him is solely confined to his incompetent and deceitful response here in the United States.

As far as the market 'crashing'.....well, I was invested in early 2020. And I saw the dramatic decline. I experienced the dramatic decline. I believe if Trump had been more honest, more trustworthy, more competent.....then the stock market crash would not have been as severe.
And, more importantly, the number of deaths in the United States would not have reached the huge numbers it did.

IMO

What are you talking about? You don't even live here. I busted you when you replied to that post calling a television a "telly." We don't say telly in the United States. We say t.v.

I've been in the market with my IRA for over 30 years. My gains were fantastic throughout the Trump administration. The market never crashed. What you were invested in in your country I have no idea. The market took a temporary dip for a short time which was to be expected. But again, it was Biden's buddies in China responsible, not Trump.

In the US they combined dying of covid and dying with covid all into one. My Uncle was a victim of those statistics. He died at 94 from colon cancer, and they ruled his death as covid.

What are you talking about? You don't even live here. I busted you when you replied to that post calling a television a "telly." We don't say telly in the United States. We say t.v.

Ah, that is fun.
Thanx, Closeau.
Good to know you are on the case.

ps......many many moons ago I had a long assignment in London, coddling a client. So we picked up stuff like 'telly', like 'gobsmacked', llike 'overtaking lane'.

It was fun, the bride and I still go back to visit.

Cheers!

Stop Overthinking It: An Indictment Would Be Bad For Trump​

For all his unusual strengths, Trump is defined these days more by his weaknesses — personal and political deficiencies that have grown with time and now figure to undermine any attempt to exploit the criminal case against him.

His base of support is too small, his political imagination too depleted and his instinct for self-absorption too overwhelming for him to marshal a broad, lasting backlash. His determination to look inward and backward has been a problem for his campaign even without the indictment. It will be a bigger one if and when he’s indicted.

so why is it that liberals can think of nothing else other than trump trump trump

You can go back and read where I brought it up. Or don’t. Not my problem. We already went through that line of discussion and it’s just repeating now.
Right? Cause you like circular discussions. You enjoy repeating

For all his unusual strengths, Trump is defined these days more by his weaknesses — personal and political deficiencies that have grown with time and now figure to undermine any attempt to exploit the criminal case against him.

His base of support is too small, his political imagination too depleted and his instinct for self-absorption too overwhelming for him to marshal a broad, lasting backlash. His determination to look inward and backward has been a problem for his campaign even without the indictment. It will be a bigger one if and when he’s indicted.

Says a traitor liar.

so why is it that liberals can think of nothing else other than trump trump trump
He's the frontrunner for the GOP nomination next year, is the only one besides Nikki Haley who has declared, and his four years in power left quite an impression, to say the least, on the people who opposed him. Why in the world would they treat him as anything but the biggest story out there?

Eight years ago, I would have thought it madness to think that an indictment would do anything but zero out anyone's political career completely.

Now, I have to add "probably" to that statement, because nothing surprises me these days.

Forum List

Back