Stop invoking the Constitution

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
Unless you are prepared to apply it fairly and equally to anyone who is a citizen in America, while obeying it completely and fully yourself; or if you know nothing about it, or of the rights it grants you. Stop invoking it if you plan on twisting its precepts to fit your agenda. Don't invoke the Constitution unless you're ready to exercise it.

Carry on.

Oh, shut up. You don't even understand the document.

Only comment I will make about this doofus' stupidity.

Most people on these boards who yell and scream about the Constitution the most are the ones who know the least about it.

Unless you are prepared to apply it fairly and equally to anyone who is a citizen in America, while obeying it completely and fully yourself; or if you know nothing about it, or of the rights it grants you. Stop invoking it if you plan on twisting its precepts to fit your agenda. Don't invoke the Constitution unless you're ready to exercise it.

Carry on.

Are you talking about the Constitution as written or the one bastardized by the courts and politicians? They're not the same you know.

Carry on.

YEAH!

What HE SAID!

Carry on.

Are you talking about the Constitution as written or the one bastardized by the courts and politicians? They're not the same you know.

As far as I'm concerned the US Constitution has 10 amendments.

The rest are merely busy work for the intellectually less fortunate. There is no reason for any of the Amendments beyond the Bill of Rights.

Carry on.

YEAH!

What HE SAID!

Carry on.

The rest are merely busy work for the intellectually less fortunate. There is no reason for any of the Amendments beyond the Bill of Rights.

You're as clueless as TemplarKormac

It doesn't matter what YOU or the Official Board Twerp says the Constitution is.

Carry on.

Really, do you think the 22nd Amendment was busy work?

"As far as I'm concerned the US Constitution has 10 amendments."

So under the rules of the OP, you are not allowed to talk about the Constitution.

Carry on.

Yes... As principled common sense SHOULD have provided the means to not elect a person more than twice as the leader of the US.

Frankly, more than once should do it.

Carry on.

Yes... As principled common sense SHOULD have provided the means to not elect a person more than twice as the leader of the US.

Except Reagan?

Carry on.

The problem is common sense is no longer common, low information votes and those that want to destroy the country we grew up in would elect maobama indefinitely. At least with a new face of the scum party there is a chance to defeat them.

Carry on.

I'm ready. What do want to debate about????

Carry on.

Did you forget who you're talking to?

The kid doesn't debate. He plays video games.

Buyt, that's okay cuz, see - its dark down there in the basement and by golly, he's the King of the Pac Men.

:lmao:

Oh, shut up. You don't even understand the document.

Only comment I will make about this doofus' stupidity.

Exactly, Comrade Starkiev

Tell him that you no longer invoke the Constitution (1787) since you fuckers abolished it in 1935.

300px-Flag_of_the_Soviet_Union.svg.png

Carry on.

Did you forget who you're talking to?

The kid doesn't debate. He plays video games.

Buyt, that's okay cuz, see - its dark down there in the basement and by golly, he's the King of the Pac Men.

:lmao:

I am inviting him to debate me. I can win the debate if he accepts; I can win the debate if he refuses.

win win.

Carry on.
Obviously the OP won't be invoking the Constitution.

Forum List

Back