STOP FEDERAL COURT'S PREJUDICE AGAINST PRO SE LITIGANTS (CIVIL)

Pathfinder

Rookie
Jul 2, 2010
Would you please consider signing my petition for the US Congress, whom most are lawyers and created the Federal Rules of Civil Procedural (FRCP), at a great disadvantage over pro se litigants.

You may someday find yourself, an acquaintance or a friend in a Federal Civil Court, not having the funds to afford an attorney, where then you must defend yourself all alone, referred to as pro se.

This is where attorneys in the opposing camp, can easily out maneuver and overwhelm you through their extensive knowledge of FRCP, where you are left hanging and found guilty when your innocent.

Everything in your life can be taken from you. This is where I found myself, and when the time of appeal is before you, you are again overwhelmed by the process of FRCP.

My petition is for pro se rights, to make changes to FRCP to take into account pro se litgants limitations, who many no fault of their own can't afford an attorney, must go it alone.

These pro se rights are very important, for now as it stands the lawyers who many are in Congress, who make up the rules of FRCP and even most all Judges who are x lawyers, are not interested in granted rights to pro se litigants, even though they are disparately needed to allow equity in the process.

Petition Congress STOP FEDERAL COURT S PREJUDICE AGAINST PRO SE LITIGANTS CIVIL Change.org

Thank you

Would you please consider signing my petition for the US Congress, whom most are lawyers and created the Federal Rules of Civil Procedural (FRCP), at a great disadvantage over pro se litigants.

You may someday find yourself, an acquaintance or a friend in a Federal Civil Court, not having the funds to afford an attorney, where then you must defend yourself all alone, referred to as pro se.

This is where attorneys in the opposing camp, can easily out maneuver and overwhelm you through their extensive knowledge of FRCP, where you are left hanging and found guilty when your innocent.

Everything in your life can be taken from you. This is where I found myself, and when the time of appeal is before you, you are again overwhelmed by the process of FRCP.

My petition is for pro se rights, to make changes to FRCP to take into account pro se litgants limitations, who many no fault of their own can't afford an attorney, must go it alone.

These pro se rights are very important, for now as it stands the lawyers who many are in Congress, who make up the rules of FRCP and even most all Judges who are x lawyers, are not interested in granted rights to pro se litigants, even though they are disparately needed to allow equity in the process.

Petition Congress STOP FEDERAL COURT S PREJUDICE AGAINST PRO SE LITIGANTS CIVIL Change.org

Thank you

I signed it.

I believe in conflict resolution, mediation and consensus as the standard on policies to ensure equal representation and inclusion, protections and due process for all citizens in order for govt decisions to made by consent of the governed.

Emily Nghiem ethics-commission.net

Forum List

Back