Stop Complaining about Trump Posting on Social Media

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
You all are posting on social media and are not presenting anything better than what Trump is presenting; and yet, you have a better platform to present complete arguments. There are a bunch of other politicians, celebritards, legal scholars, and peons, just like you, all contributing nothing that makes a difference; yet, you anticipate that Trump is supposed to do something special.

WTFU

Strange thread. Trump has less than a month in office, until then (and probably afterwards) he’s going to continue tweeting. Why anyone would care about this is beyond me.

Trumps posts reveal the true Trump

It is a service to the country

I work in a warehouse. This dude holds the nuclear football, and he's tweeting about an MSNBC anchor's plastic surgery. His face is orange. His fucking face is orange.

I would expect him, and all Conservatives, to stop posting at Twitter and move to Parler.

Censoship sucks. While many Conservatives call for a boycott of Fox News, they still post Twitter links.

#meme #CensorshipSucks #jimhvausa #DeepState #democrats #twitter #facebook #FreeSpeech #Parler

censorship01.jpg

You all are posting on social media and are not presenting anything better than what Trump is presenting; and yet, you have a better platform to present complete arguments. There are a bunch of other politicians, celebritards, legal scholars, and peons, just like you, all contributing nothing that makes a difference; yet, you anticipate that Trump is supposed to do something special.

WTFU

He's been posting on social media for a decade. And as of yet, he has NEVER presented a complete argument. Tough to do in 140 characters.
Which is why I stay away from social media..well, that and it's pretty much a septic tank. :)

WTFU
No, we anticipate that Trump is going to post on social media something ignorant, wrong, idiotic, racist, bigoted, sexist, or hateful.

And Trump never disappoints.

"A baseless conspiracy theory about the coronavirus has found new life as cases surge once again.

On Monday morning, the phrase “The Great Reset” trended with nearly 80,000 tweets, with most of the posts coming from familiar far-right internet personalities. The conspiracy alleges that a cabal of elites has long planned for the pandemic so that they could use it to impose their global economic control on the masses. In some versions of the unfounded rumor, it is only President Trump who is thwarting this plan and keeping the scheme at bay." ibid

Conservative demagogues playing on the fear, ignorance, and stupidity of their fellow rightists.

Forum List

Back