Stop calling them liberals ???

I cringe every time some ignoramus at USMB refers to Democrats as "liberals". There is nothing liberal about all of those authoritarian assholes. They are the exact opposite of liberal.

I think a lot of it is Rush Limbaugh's fault.

It's almost Orweillian. Bad=Good newspeak.

It's corruption of language.

Last edited:
I cringe every time some ignoramus at USMB refers to Democrats as "liberals". There is nothing liberal about all of those authoritarian assholes. They are the exact opposite of liberal.

They have become so extreme that they are forcing right wingers and mods to become more extreme
This is what happened in the Weimar Republic that lead to H

That term is archaic and extinct ?
Don’t call them progressives !!!

Today’s liberals are the Taliban
They’re pure Fascist Bolsheviks and will end America and themselves soon !!

They’re the only grave threat left

These days the term "death cult" seems more appropriate. Label them by their deeds.

They have become so extreme that they are forcing right wingers and mods to become more extreme
This is what happened in the Weimar Republic that lead to H

Yes, and we're heading the same way here in America—toward a call for a leader who will crush the shit out of radical militant leftwing revolutionaries, no questions asked.

Ah yes, word salad puzzle time for incoherent rants.

The modern "democrat" Party has been fully subsumed by the Marxists who invaded it tarantula wasp like decades ago. The Marxist wasp has emerged fully formed from the vacated husk of the "democrat" Party, R.I.P.

To understand what has emerged from the dead shell, you must familiarize yourself with their operating manual, Orwell's "1984". What was a cautionary tale is now their Bible. “Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.”

They self manage their cities like "Lord of the Flies"

Not to worry, it ends in November

It's almost Orweillian. Bad=Good newspeak.

It's corruption of language.
They don't need Rush to be insane.

Forum List

Back