Stop blaming the establishment for our problems

I do not defend Trump but will vote for Trump. I will thus defend the country from another 4 years of Obama and another 4 of the Clinton crime family.

Everyone says they hate congress , but then they reelect their congressman.

Yes we hate the establishment because of what they've done over the last few decades, but let's vote for the guy who has proudly admitted to being part of the establishment for the last few decades but now says he swears he's not anymore!!! :rofl:

GO TRUMP!!!

giphy.gif

The voters are going to show those clowns in Washington how much we are feed up with their bullshit by hammering them with a 90% incumbency retention rate.

Last edited:
They would not be there were it not for us. Much like everything else in life you reap what you sow.
So, it is time to vote for anti-establishment candidates.
I do not defend Trump but will vote for Trump. I will thus defend the country from another 4 years of Obama and another 4 of the Clinton crime family.
Yes we hate the establishment because of what they've done over the last few decades, but let's vote for the guy who has proudly admitted to being part of the establishment for the last few decades but now says he swears he's not anymore!!!
The voters are going to show those clown in Washington how much we are feed up with their bullshit by hammering them with a 90% incumbency retention rate
Term limits! That's why we have term limits for POTUS!

OMG.....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
A million times, thank you!

All hope is not lost and I am not alone.
I am not alone and the only one,
drowning in a sea of human complacency.

:huddle:

They would not be there were it not for us. Much like everything else in life you reap what you sow.
So, it is time to vote for anti-establishment candidates.
Yes we hate the establishment because of what they've done over the last few decades, but let's vote for the guy who has proudly admitted to being part of the establishment for the last few decades but now says he swears he's not anymore!!!
The voters are going to show those clown in Washington how much we are feed up with their bullshit by hammering them with a 90% incumbency retention rate
Term limits! That's why we have term limits for POTUS!

OMG.....THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
A million times, thank you!

All hope is not lost and I am not alone.
I am not alone and the only one,
drowning in a sea of human complacency.

:huddle:
^ This motherfucker will be the first one up against the wall

Forum List

Back