Stop Bashing Our President, Barack Obama

mattsmith01

Rookie
Mar 25, 2010
We voted for Barack Obama because he promised to take care of us. Our people, Obama's people, were enslaved by whites and forced to do labor for the white man. Now, generations later, we finally are going to be provided for because of what our ancestors did to build this nation. It's not reparations, it's simply fair. If I ask for a home, utilities and food, this is a basic set of necesssities my nation should provide for me. People who talk about "workfare" want to enslave us again. I know what my ancestors did. I know what they provided. That was their legacy, and now they can rest knowing their progeny can benefit because of their efforts and enslavement. Is that so difficult to understand? Obama promised me medical care, and he lived up to his promise. For each of my four children there is a promise that they can finally enjoy America without the fundamental concern of having to scrape out a living in a tough economy, knowing our President will provide us shelter, food, medical care and at least a little spending money for the simple things we want and need. This is a good thing, and I am proud finally to be an American citizen. The rich don't need all their money and Obama is seeing to it that the rich are punished for their greed and I am rewarded for my family's service to this great, wonderful country. God Bless America, and Praise Allah and Praise President Barack H. Obama. Love Him!

We voted for Barack Obama because he promised to take care of us. Our people, Obama's people, were enslaved by whites and forced to do labor for the white man. Now, generations later, we finally are going to be provided for because of what our ancestors did to build this nation. It's not reparations, it's simply fair. If I ask for a home, utilities and food, this is a basic set of necesssities my nation should provide for me. People who talk about "workfare" want to enslave us again. I know what my ancestors did. I know what they provided. That was their legacy, and now they can rest knowing their progeny can benefit because of their efforts and enslavement. Is that so difficult to understand? Obama promised me medical care, and he lived up to his promise. For each of my four children there is a promise that they can finally enjoy America without the fundamental concern of having to scrape out a living in a tough economy, knowing our President will provide us shelter, food, medical care and at least a little spending money for the simple things we want and need. This is a good thing, and I am proud finally to be an American citizen. The rich don't need all their money and Obama is seeing to it that the rich are punished for their greed and I am rewarded for my family's service to this great, wonderful country. God Bless America, and Praise Allah and Praise President Barack H. Obama. Love Him!

Here comes another Buck Dancer...Oh boy!!

talking_feet95.jpg

Matt, would you rather have stuff given to you than earn it yourself?

I don't see him saying that anywhere in his OP. He is talking about the OPPORTUNITY that exists for him to do precisely that - earn it himself. That opportunity has not always existed for folks such as he is describing.

Ummm... I'm kind of speechless..

There's not much FREEDOM nor OPPORTUNITY to those in the need of and without access to proper health care.

There's not much FREEDOM nor OPPORTUNITY to those in the need of and without access to proper health care.

nobody has come up with a good enough reason to convince me that Americans should get up and go to work every day to pay health care premiums for drug pushers, prostitutes, and illegal aliens..and pimps.

Shut up, pussy. He sucks and so do you. "We" didn't vote for shit. Your little sheeple ass voted for a piece of shit. Deal with it.

This has got to be some kind of a joke.

Matt, would you rather have stuff given to you than earn it yourself?

I don't see him saying that anywhere in his OP. He is talking about the OPPORTUNITY that exists for him to do precisely that - earn it himself. That opportunity has not always existed for folks such as he is describing.

Well let's see, there was this:

"We voted for Barack Obama because he promised to take care of us."

and

"Now, generations later, we finally are going to be provided for because of what our ancestors did to build this nation."

and

If I ask for a home, utilities and food, this is a basic set of necesssities my nation should provide for me.

I'm just to the third line of his post and he has said it 3 times. So yes, I think that's what he is saying.

Last edited:

Don't forget access to a proper big screen Television. That's one of those necessities that most people overlook, especially when they're spending their money on stupid health insurance.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
The only person who will enslave you is Obama so get use to saying Yes Master again because you are now living on Obama's Plantation.

Are the slavery comments really necessary? All you're doing is showing yourself to be ignorant while pouring on gasoline on the troll's flames.

After all the abuse my guy got over the last eight years, you want me to be polite to your crypto fascist blue shirted anti constitutional thug?

I don't think so.

Here's a man who put himself in debt to his eyeballs to get a world class education. From food stamps to teaching constitutional law at the University Level to the State Senate to the US Senate and finally to the White House. "THE" American success story. What this country is all about. And Republicans destroy their own party trying to bring him down. It's sad really.

Forum List

Back