Commutation of Stone Sentence Correct Move

The whole Stone case is based on Russia hacking the DNC and giving the info to Wikileaks, which has never been proven because the FBI never took possession of the DNC servers. And until people start being charged with leaking classified information like that "lying dogface pony soldier" Vindman, Stone should have never been charged.

Friends of Trump get a "Free Pass!"

Just wait until he is a "Lame Duck."

Trump will OPEN the floodgates to pardons for those who can pay $$$$!
20200712_070451.jpg

Man was a casualty of Mueller witch hunt that never should have happened.

More Trump corruption. Apparently the law and order President ignores law and order when it involves his pals. Even Barr knows this is wrong. Trump is the gift that keeps giving. Crooks like you and Trump are going down.
Stupid Trump-hater.

Everyone who disagrees with Trump is a Trump hater. It shows your stupidity.

Man was a casualty of Mueller witch hunt that never should have happened.

More Trump corruption. Apparently the law and order President ignores law and order when it involves his pals. Even Barr knows this is wrong. Trump is the gift that keeps giving. Crooks like you and Trump are going down.
Trump corruption my ass.not in this case. I can list acts of his that were corrupt but this is not one of them. Dork.

Protecting a political ally is not corrupt? That is quintessential corruption. Dork.

Wow, y’all really only hear what you want to hear. You realize this is more easily read as “they wanted me to say the shit they wanted me to say in order to get off Scott free”, er nah...do y’all not even hear that part?
He lied (to Congress and Mueller) about conversations and communications Mueller knew Stone had because Mueller had the evidence. Then he refused to reveal the content of the communications.
That is what he was referring to when he said, “He (Trump) knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him,” Stone told Fineman. “It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”*

The whole Stone case is based on Russia hacking the DNC and giving the info to Wikileaks, which has never been proven
You folks believe in so many right wing media inspired lies I can hardly keep up.

Wow, y’all really only hear what you want to hear. You realize this is more easily read as “they wanted me to say the shit they wanted me to say in order to get off Scott free”, er nah...do y’all not even hear that part?
He lied (to Congress and Mueller) about conversations and communications Mueller knew Stone had because Mueller had the evidence. Then he refused to reveal the content of the communications.
That is what he was referring to when he said, “He (Trump) knows I was under enormous pressure to turn on him,” Stone told Fineman. “It would have eased my situation considerably. But I didn’t.”*
Mueller obviously didn't have the context of any conversations he had with Trump. Mueller's claims are pure speculation.

What Stone said is that Mueller wanted him to lie and he refused.

Mueller is the American version of a Gestapo agent.

The whole Stone case is based on Russia hacking the DNC and giving the info to Wikileaks, which has never been proven
You folks believe in so many right wing media inspired lies I can hardly keep up.

According to Clapper, a man who admitted he lied to Congress. If they have the proof, then where is it? How do they have such proof when they never examined the server?

Once again, you're regurgitating lies that your party masters told you to regurgitate.

Last edited:

There is no right wing media

because the FBI never took possession of the DNC servers.
You got your misinformation mixed up. The matter of possession of the server had to do with the material on Hillary's server, not the DNC server the Russians hacked.

According to Clapper, a man who admitted he lied to Congress.
According to the forensic evidence established by the intel community and Mueller's investigation.........asshole.

"(WASHINGTON) — The CIA has identified Russian officials who fed material hacked from the Democratic National Committee and party leaders to Wikileaks at the direction of Russian President Vladimir Putin through third parties, according to a new U.S. intelligence report, senior U.S. officials said on Thursday.

The officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity, said the Central Intelligence Agency and others have concluded that the Russian government escalated its efforts from discrediting the U.S. election process to assisting President-elect Donald Trump’s campaign."

According to Clapper, a man who admitted he lied to Congress.
Page 45, Vol. I of the Mueller report titled "GRU's transfer of stolen materials to Wikileaks.

Now show me where the FBI did an independent review of the DNC servers?

Now show me where the FBI did an independent review of the DNC servers?
Page 45, Vol. I of the Mueller report titled "GRU's transfer of stolen materials to Wikileaks.

https://www.justice.gov/storage/report.pdf

"The Mueller report contains new information about how the Russian government hacked documents and emails from Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee .

At one point, the Russians used servers located in the U.S. to carry out the massive data exfiltration effort, the report confirms.

Much of the information was previously learned from the indictment of Viktor Borisovich Netyksho, the Russian officer in charge of Unit 26165. Netyksho is believed to be still at large in Russia.

But new details in the 488-page redacted report released by the Justice Department on Thursday offered new insight into how the GRU operatives hacked."

Forum List

Back