Stolen Valor WAPO quietly admits native american activist never served in Vietnam

You know that for a fact...... i.e. you know he didn't try to correct them, or that he really heard the report that he was supposedly a Vietnam vet......
Well, I suppose he could have been fucked up on heroine and nodded off before he heard it.
What ever you choose to believe, don't really give a shit.
Sure, that's why you responded.
Missed the point but hey, I expected no less....... or more........

You know that for a fact...... i.e. you know he didn't try to correct them, or that he really heard the report that he was supposedly a Vietnam vet......
Well, I suppose he could have been fucked up on heroine and nodded off before he heard it.
This doesn't look to me like he tried to correct it.

Newly Surfaced Video Shows Nathan Phillips Explicitly Claimed He's A 'Vietnam Vet'

Newly Surfaced Video Shows Nathan Phillips Explicitly Claimed He's A 'Vietnam Vet'
Yeah, it's now confirmed he made the claim, pretty stupid of him. Funny how waiting for actual proof works eh?

Yeah, it's now confirmed he made the claim, pretty stupid of him. Funny how waiting for actual proof works eh?
Proof of what, that he didn't correct it? We already knew that (well, most of us anyway).

Proof of what, that he didn't correct it? We already knew that (well, most of us anyway).
You didn't know, you assumed, that's the difference I was pointing out...... Not that you can wrap that around that tiny mass you call a brain.......

You didn't know, you assumed, that's the difference I was pointing out...... Not that you can wrap that around that tiny mass you call a brain.......
You didn't know he was lying because you're too stupid to do simple math. He's 64 years old. He said he served from 72 to 76. The Vietnam war ended in January of 73, sometime after they stopped sending troops there. You're an idiot for two reasons. One, you don't bother to do a little research before you shoot off your mouth and two, you're not smart enough to use a calculator. Does the technology intimidate you? LOL

You didn't know he was lying because you're too stupid to do simple math. He's 64 years old. He said he served from 72 to 76. The Vietnam war ended in January of 73, sometime after they stopped sending troops there. You're an idiot for two reasons. One, you don't bother to do a little research before you shoot off your mouth and two, you're not smart enough to use a calculator. Does the technology intimidate you? LOL
Wrong again but that's never stopped you in any aspect of your pathetic life.

Says the moron who just got his ass kicked.

Says the moron who just got his ass kicked.

Delusional too boot....... Seek professional help.

Delusional too boot....... Seek professional help.
Not only can you not do simple math, you can't spell either. I'll let you figure it out (if you can). LOL
The point you missing is I'm not interested in your self justifying rationale....... Oops...... :lol:
The point you're missing is that you're in no position to be questioning anyone's intelligence. :lol:
Coming from the likes of you I'll take that as a compliment. :thup:

the guy says it in his own word that he was "in theater" in Vietnam

he is a liar and thief

however dishonesty is a trait common among the leftists

he is a liar and thief

It is indeed, and low IQ sheep like Ringel are always right there to cheer them on, ending up looking like complete idiots.

he is a liar and thief

It is indeed, and low IQ sheep like Ringel are always right there to cheer them on, ending up looking like complete idiots.
You still can't wrap your myopic bias around my point....... Not that I expected you to have that amount of mental capability.......... What a riot!! :rofl:

he is a liar and thief

You still can't wrap your myopic bias around my point....... Not that I expected you to have that amount of mental capability.......... What a riot!! :rofl:
Your "point" was that you believed his obvious lie. If you were intelligent enough to add and subtract you would have known he was lying. Instead you stupidly jumped in with both feet and ended up with both feet in your mouth. What's funny is that you keep trying to save face by insisting you meant something else, making yourself look even more foolish than you already did. You would have been better off keeping quiet but you're not smart enough to do that either. You're one dumb MF. LMAO

he is a liar and thief

Your "point" was that you believed his obvious lie. If you were intelligent enough to add and subtract you would have known he was lying. Instead you stupidly jumped in with both feet and ended up with both feet in your mouth. What's funny is that you keep trying to save face by insisting you meant something else, making yourself look even more foolish than you already did. You would have been better off keeping quiet but you're not smart enough to do that either. You're one dumb MF. LMAO
You can't possibly be anything but wrong can you....... Take off the blinders and go back and read exactly what I initially said without reading your own bias into it.......

Stolen Valor? WaPo Quietly Admits Native American Activist Never Served in Vietnam
Leftist activist Nathan Phillips, who was presented by the corporate media as a Vietnam veteran being harassed by pro-Trump Catholic school students over the weekend in DC, never actually served in the Vietnam War, The Washington Post admitted.

and then this prick has the nerve to have a STOELN VALOR . way to go leftist dumb asses at least you could have hired someone a bit smarter who can cover their tracks better when lying.
I'm not taking sides in this cause I don't really care about the political back and forth bull shit but I'd like to see where he himself actually claimed to be a Vietnam Veteran. I know the media made the claim but did Phillips make the claim?
If he did then that was stupid of him, if he didn't then this is all political bull shit.
Like him I'm a Vietnam ERA veteran.......... Some (especially in the media) would omit the 'ERA'...... for a couple of reasons. I won't condemn the guy until I know all the facts, something people like you wouldn't understand.
Vietnam Era vet is stupid
I served during Panama, Grenada, Beirut, etc--I don't call myself a Era vet of those operations
sounds stupid
I was in for 8 years
.......I've been reading war history for over 40 years-including much on Vietnam and I've never seen that term or anything close to it

Stolen Valor? WaPo Quietly Admits Native American Activist Never Served in Vietnam
Leftist activist Nathan Phillips, who was presented by the corporate media as a Vietnam veteran being harassed by pro-Trump Catholic school students over the weekend in DC, never actually served in the Vietnam War, The Washington Post admitted.

and then this prick has the nerve to have a STOELN VALOR . way to go leftist dumb asses at least you could have hired someone a bit smarter who can cover their tracks better when lying.
I'm not taking sides in this cause I don't really care about the political back and forth bull shit but I'd like to see where he himself actually claimed to be a Vietnam Veteran. I know the media made the claim but did Phillips make the claim?
If he did then that was stupid of him, if he didn't then this is all political bull shit.
Like him I'm a Vietnam ERA veteran.......... Some (especially in the media) would omit the 'ERA'...... for a couple of reasons. I won't condemn the guy until I know all the facts, something people like you wouldn't understand.
Vietnam Era vet is stupid
I served during Panama, Grenada, Beirut, etc--I don't call myself a Era vet of those operations
sounds stupid
I was in for 8 years
.......I've been reading war history for over 40 years-including much on Vietnam and I've never seen that term or anything close to it
It's what the VA calls it........ Found that out when my dad's headstone was placed and had Korea & Vietnam on it. He never served in Korea. As to your preference....... Who gives a shit?

Forum List

Back