Stolen Elections

7ciip7.jpg

Says the only guy (outside of an English King/Queen) to attempt an overthrow of our government to stay in power.

And who called for the termination of the constitution.

Every accusation....is a confession.

Not really.....He was responding to the level of fraud by the left and their lack of respect for the laws including the constitution.

Laughing....you're not going to be able to 'well, actually' your way out of this one:

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

Trump called for the termination of the constitution. Every time you deny it, I just quote him.

Now your turn. Quote me ever calling for the termination of the constitution.

Not what He was saying.

Says you. Here's what Trump actually said.

"A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

Every time you deny it, I quote him. And you lose again.

Says you. Here's what Trump actually said.

Every time you deny it, I quote him. And you lose again.
So you can't answer the question and just let the media tell you what to think.....Got it.
Fraud of what type and magnitude was He referring to?

So you can't answer the question and just let the media tell you what to think.....Got it.
Laughing...its fun to watch you squirm and wiggle and try to excuse Trump's call to terminate the constitution.

""A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

Deny all you like. You lose the moment I quote what Trump actually said.

Laughing...its fun to watch you squirm and wiggle and try to excuse Trump's call to terminate the constitution.

""A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution"

Couldn't have stolen an election by going by the rules, laws and even the constitution.

It’s ok. Many of us agree that it was an appalling thing for Trump to have verbally vomited.

It’s ok. Many of us agree that it was an appalling thing for Trump to have verbally vomited.

Not nearly enough, Back. And for how long, only time will tell.

Many of your ilk were 'appalled' by J6. Until the conspiracies started. And all the babble about political prisoners began. And everyone from Ray Epps to the FBI to Antifa was blamed instead.

Couldn't have stolen an election by going by the rules, laws and even the constitution.

Says you. Every junta, authoritarian regime, coup and insurrection had excuses for why all the rules needed to be 'terminated' so they could seize power.

I'll stick with the constitution over your assurances, Dell. As would any patriot.

Forum List

Back