Stocks Up In Record Territories--GOP Even Losing ACA Issue To Pro-Business Democrats

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Famously, in the Bible--or Somewhere(?)--RNC had done well in the 2000 Elections(?). It called in three of the newly elected public servants. Unto Vice-President Cheney it Gave five talents, unto Secretary Paulson it gave two talents. To President Bush it gave one talent, widely known to not have been to up on things, even from the start. Bush Tried a Tax Cut once. It didn't work. Bush Tried A Tax Cut Twice. It didn't work. The low-income market actually had no income tax liability, and got nothing. Rich war-makers would come to the rescue instead. War-spending, as usual, would happen.

And so everything else is in Matthew 25:14-30. Obama-Biden would come into office and do Mattew 20:1-16, instead. Even Main Street could participate in the economic recovery, which Boehner, Cantor, Issa, McConnell, Palin, McCain, and Paul, Paul, et. al., clearly had not supported. TARP had bailed out Wall Street, more or less exclusively. For its part, Obama-Biden did seem to follow along the Ivy League--and sent hundreds, and hundreds of billions of dollars--to state and local bureaucrats, and teachers, instead(?)!

So Obama-Biden would go foward. Economic conditions improved. Outcome: The Republicans decided to shut down the federal government, having already destroyed the U. S. Credit Rating(?). This was apparently thought, "Business-friendly(?)!" In the meantime, the Republican legislatures were allowed to follow along their national leadership. Instead of getting doctors paid through an Expansion of MediCaid, they refused. Keeping money and customers--out of main street stores--looked too much like work, or something, compared to supporting Wall Street Banker bonuses. Others would note that actually, Government Motors was working! This was thought, "Embarassing!"

Now it appears that even ACA is working. S&P is Working! Dow Industrials is Working! Nasdaq is working. Slowly, even China and Emerging markets are working again, since Europe is also working, again. Japan is mainly working, again.

So the Republicans have even lost the ACA, issue--Dubbed "ObamaCare." It too, is working.

Obamacare Enrollment Surges: More than 1M Sign Up Thru Healthcare.Gov | New Republic

Some suggest that soon, even Hillary may be working(?). . . .again(?). Others suggest that Christie maybe running(?), again! Pundits have yet to point out what that means.

The Republicans are not working, and as is usual, again(?)! Noting above, it is even in the Bible. There are contenders in two parties, following along the Democratic lead.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(White Eyes not see well, noted on Lands of Many Nations. Federal legislatures, even, not working(?)!)

Last edited:
I don't like Republicans and still have no plans on voting for one but you sir are a mindless hack. The ACA is going worse than Reps could have hoped for and the FED-R is still dumping 75 billion a month on the rich... Actual UE is still getting worse and the middle class is shrinking, grats.

Famously, in the Bible--or Somewhere(?)--RNC had done well in the 2000 Elections(?). It called in three of the newly elected public servants. Unto Vice-President Cheney it Gave five talents, unto Secretary Paulson it gave two talents. To President Bush it gave one talent, widely known to not have been to up on things, even from the start. Bush Tried a Tax Cut once. It didn't work. Bush Tried A Tax Cut Twice. It didn't work. The low-income market actually had no income tax liability, and got nothing. Rich war-makers would come to the rescue instead. War-spending, as usual, would happen.

And so everything else is in Matthew 25:14-30. .....

Yep, even right down to the names, dates and places....yessir....

Matthew 25:14-30

The Parable of the Bags of Gold

14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them.

15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag,[a] each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey.

16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more.

17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more.

18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.

19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them.

20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’

21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’

23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’

26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed?

27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.

28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags.

29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.

30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

Yeeessssss, it's great to be a rich guy in the oligarchy that is Merka today.

It sucks to be middle class or poor, but hot damn it is absofuckinglutleytastic to be rich.

YeeeeeeeeeHAWWWWWWWW! Eat it, suckers! Now fetch my bailout cash and get back in the food stamp line.

Last edited:

And so everything else is in Matthew 25:14-30. .....

Yep, even right down to the names, dates and places....yessir....

Matthew 25:14-30

The Parable of the Bags of Gold

14 “Again, it will be like a man going on a journey, who called his servants and entrusted his wealth to them.

15 To one he gave five bags of gold, to another two bags, and to another one bag,[a] each according to his ability. Then he went on his journey.

16 The man who had received five bags of gold went at once and put his money to work and gained five bags more.

17 So also, the one with two bags of gold gained two more.

18 But the man who had received one bag went off, dug a hole in the ground and hid his master’s money.

19 “After a long time the master of those servants returned and settled accounts with them.

20 The man who had received five bags of gold brought the other five. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with five bags of gold. See, I have gained five more.’

21 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

22 “The man with two bags of gold also came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘you entrusted me with two bags of gold; see, I have gained two more.’

23 “His master replied, ‘Well done, good and faithful servant! You have been faithful with a few things; I will put you in charge of many things. Come and share your master’s happiness!’

24 “Then the man who had received one bag of gold came. ‘Master,’ he said, ‘I knew that you are a hard man, harvesting where you have not sown and gathering where you have not scattered seed. 25 So I was afraid and went out and hid your gold in the ground. See, here is what belongs to you.’

26 “His master replied, ‘You wicked, lazy servant! So you knew that I harvest where I have not sown and gather where I have not scattered seed?

27 Well then, you should have put my money on deposit with the bankers, so that when I returned I would have received it back with interest.

28 “‘So take the bag of gold from him and give it to the one who has ten bags.

29 For whoever has will be given more, and they will have an abundance. Whoever does not have, even what they have will be taken from them.

30 And throw that worthless servant outside, into the darkness, where there will be weeping and gnashing of teeth.’

I agree with the wealthy man who gave out the bags of gold. The servant who buried it in the ground is a moron who deserves nothing.

The President of the United States is now infamously on records(?) as noting that when it comes right down to it: He himself is way more Conservative than the Holy Father. Then there is the Holy Father. I myself am easily way more liberal than either of them, and certainly than anyone GOP. The concept, "Tea Party" is, however: Starting to go without saying, all over(?).

Pope Francis attacks 'tyranny' of unfettered capitalism, 'idolatory of money'

Since the Holy Father is representing a religious point of view, then it is relevant--finally--to show how arithmetic appears in Scripture. "Idolatory of Money" and "Unfettered Capitalism," in the same message--can be said to have an arithmetic basis, in Scripture. Many can say that the Holy Father is not a Presbyterian, (Adam Smith), kind of guy. Many can also say that more Catholics do vote, than maybe there even are Presybyterians--plus Mormons--plus Baptists. The Chinese would more easily be said able to follow along the Holy Father.

NoTeaPartyPleez poster shows the impact of fixed percentage usury, applied directly. That is a story in Matthew 25, New Testament. The Old Testament tends to avoid the impact issue, and simply allows that believers not charge usury among one another. Earlier, in Code of Hammurabi, the household too heavily in debt--facing foreclosure, for example--was allowed to indenture itself into slavery.

The impact of fixed percentage usury was everywhere noticed. The problem directly consequent fixed percentage usury was only shown--in Matthew--and generally ignored up until about four decades ago.

I myself, for example, have no doctorate. That starts about 40 years ago. The Holy Father is not entirely on the side, at long last, of "Trickle Down Economics." Ideology is not at issue--Adam Smith was wrong. Karl Marx was wrong. The myopia of ideology everywhere more likely explains the Ivy League educated, Bush Administration, subject of the. . . .stories in the OP. The Ivy League, and those educated: Are Wrong!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Speaker tied to slavery of smokes--even notes that ObamaCare is on the books. Opposition as a basis of all policy needs to be radically redirected!)

I don't like Republicans and still have no plans on voting for one but you sir are a mindless hack. The ACA is going worse than Reps could have hoped for and the FED-R is still dumping 75 billion a month on the rich... Actual UE is still getting worse and the middle class is shrinking, grats.

I think it would be proper for Mascale to respond to this post, as it has single handily torn apart his entire premise. After all, it's Mascale's thread. :eusa_eh:

The Change of Perceptions about ACA are supported in the link in the OP. Fed Tapering is publically acknowledged--in stock markets--to be underway. The ACA support in the link is below:

MIT economist Jonathan Gruber, an architect of reforms, has a similarly nuanced take. "Given the technical problems at the start, and given that the important deadline is March 31, what matters right now is the trend in enrollment. In terms of overall enrollment, the trend looks quite good," Gruber says. "What matters more is the mix in terms of the health of those enrolling, and we won't have a clear answer on that until we see 2015 rates from insurers."

While we wait to see more numbers—and parse the meaning of the numbers we have—we do know a few things for sure.

We know, first and foremost, that healthcare.gov is a (mostly) functioning website. This was no sure thing even a few weeks ago. At the end of November, when officials announced that they had met their goal of constructing a website that worked well for most customers, they were cautious to warn about future problems. Partly that was because their previous predictions of success proved so unbelievably wrong. And partly that was because they feared a late surge of customers would overwhelm the site’s capacity, threatening a whole new period of chaos. But the system held up just fine, as the high enrollment numbers indicate.

More important, we know that many of the people getting insurance are very, very happy to have it. In the fall, when insurers began sending notices of rate increases and plan cancellations, all we heard about was people unhappy with—and in many cases angry about—their new options. Now, however, we are increasingly hearing stories about people who are saving money and, in some cases, getting access to health care they’ve desperately needed for a long time.

1. The trend of enrollments appears to be working in favor of ACA.
2. The website is starting to work, at the federal level.
3. The anecdotes of widespread unhappiness are chaning into anecdotes of widespread happiness with ACA.

The Republicans are on record opposed to the people now covered being covered. It is even in their Ted Cruz filibuster. . .which seemed to make sense--being make-believe--to most of the rank and file.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(Lands of Many Nations now also understand important truth of White Eyes: A crap-shoot by any other name, can really work to the advantage of the House(?)! Many Presbyterians show up(?)!)

Stocks are up and so is unemployment. Does it mean the rich are getting richer and the poor get poorer during the Hussein administration? You can't have it both ways lefties. Black unemployment is in the double digits and Barry is on the golf course in Hawaii.

The Change of Perceptions about ACA are supported in the link in the OP. Fed Tapering is publically acknowledged--in stock markets--to be underway. The ACA support in the link is below:

MIT economist Jonathan Gruber, an architect of reforms, has a similarly nuanced take. "Given the technical problems at the start, and given that the important deadline is March 31, what matters right now is the trend in enrollment. In terms of overall enrollment, the trend looks quite good," Gruber says. "What matters more is the mix in terms of the health of those enrolling, and we won't have a clear answer on that until we see 2015 rates from insurers."

While we wait to see more numbers—and parse the meaning of the numbers we have—we do know a few things for sure.

We know, first and foremost, that healthcare.gov is a (mostly) functioning website. This was no sure thing even a few weeks ago. At the end of November, when officials announced that they had met their goal of constructing a website that worked well for most customers, they were cautious to warn about future problems. Partly that was because their previous predictions of success proved so unbelievably wrong. And partly that was because they feared a late surge of customers would overwhelm the site’s capacity, threatening a whole new period of chaos. But the system held up just fine, as the high enrollment numbers indicate.

More important, we know that many of the people getting insurance are very, very happy to have it. In the fall, when insurers began sending notices of rate increases and plan cancellations, all we heard about was people unhappy with—and in many cases angry about—their new options. Now, however, we are increasingly hearing stories about people who are saving money and, in some cases, getting access to health care they’ve desperately needed for a long time.

1. The trend of enrollments appears to be working in favor of ACA.
2. The website is starting to work, at the federal level.
3. The anecdotes of widespread unhappiness are chaning into anecdotes of widespread happiness with ACA.

The Republicans are on record opposed to the people now covered being covered. It is even in their Ted Cruz filibuster. . .which seemed to make sense--being make-believe--to most of the rank and file.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(Lands of Many Nations now also understand important truth of White Eyes: A crap-shoot by any other name, can really work to the advantage of the House(?)! Many Presbyterians show up(?)!)

A few questions are begging to be asked.
Those that are getting it....are they being subsidized?
Are the young who will be paying the lions share, are they signing up?
Those that are signing up, are they actually paying their premiums, or just signing up?

I'm waiting to hear from you, mescale

The radical left just got finished supporting the anarchist "occupy Wall Street" rabble and telling us how evil corporations were during the Bush administration. Barry Hussein spent a trillion dollars bailing out his corporate campaign supporters and all of a sudden the bi-polar low information left likes Wall Street. Go figure.

Stocks are up and so is unemployment. Does it mean the rich are getting richer and the poor get poorer during the Hussein administration? You can't have it both ways lefties. Black unemployment is in the double digits and Barry is on the golf course in Hawaii.

Yeah, things started going bad in 2009....Yup, that's when it all started to turn. Yessireee, it's Obama's fault. That's right. Nobody else.

Where should Barry be during Christmas and New Year's? The ranch in Crawford? Kennebunkport?

Azzhat.

Yeah, things started going bad in 2009....Yup, that's when it all started to turn. Yessireee, it's Obama's fault. That's right. Nobody else.

Where should Barry be during Christmas and New Year's? The ranch in Crawford? Kennebunkport?

Azzhat.
If you're honest you will at least admit that it started when the democrats took control of the Senate and Congress in 2007. :eusa_whistle:

Azzhat.
If you're honest you will at least admit that it started when the democrats took control of the Senate and Congress in 2007. :eusa_whistle:
And if YOU were honest, you would post the law the Dems got past the GOP filibusters and Bush's veto pen that started the Bush Depression.

Forum List

Back