Stocks surge to 18 month highs

Chris

Gold Member
May 30, 2008
NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Stocks rallied Tuesday, with the Dow, Nasdaq and S&P 500 ending at new 18-month highs following the release of a better-than-expected existing home sales report that suggests a slow economic rebound.

The Dow Jones industrial average (INDU) rose 103 points, or 1%, ending at 10,888.83, the highest close since 11,143.13 on Sept. 26, 2008.

The S&P 500 index (SPX) gained eight points, or 0.7%, and ended at 1,174.17, its highest close since 1,213.09 on Sept. 26, 2008.

The Nasdaq composite (COMP) rose 20 points, or 0.8%, ending at 2,415.24, its highest close since 2,416.98 on Aug. 18, 2008.

CNNMoney.com Market Report - Mar. 23, 2010

LOL, it's only a matter of time before your plastic American lives come to an abrupt end when your currency is worthless. I'll be laughing my ass off as the filthy commie chinks buy up American real estate for pennies on the dollar.

1animalhouse508.jpg

Remain calm....All is well.

Negative DUDE, all is not well, and it won't be OK. You're only fooling yourself if you think it will be.

att00172.gif

You're a bit out of your league Gonzaga. I'd suggest you keep your obviously inferior opinion to yourself and continue to stick to slick catch phrases like "drama queen" or maybe do what you do best and watch the television for your source of knowledge and enlightenment.

Negative DUDE, all is not well, and it won't be OK. You're only fooling yourself if you think it will be.

att00172.gif

You're a bit out of your league Gonzaga. I'd suggest you keep your obviously inferior opinion to yourself and continue to stick to slick catch phrases like "drama queen" or maybe do what you do best and watch the television for your source of knowledge and enlightenment.

:lol: You are hilarious.

att00172.gif

And really, what is out my league? Being a complete nut job?

GREAT NEWS for the economy...

Market is up over 65%, GDP has been increasing for three straight quarters, housing has stabilized

Now, if we can start turning this into continued jobs growth we will be in great shape

Market is up over 65%, GDP has been increasing for three straight quarters, housing has stabilized

Now, if we can start turning this into continued jobs growth we will be in great shape

Bad news for the Republicans.

They have been praying for the economy to fail, but it is going to succeed.

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- Stocks rallied Tuesday, with the Dow, Nasdaq and S&P 500 ending at new 18-month highs following the release of a better-than-expected existing home sales report that suggests a slow economic rebound.

The Dow Jones industrial average (INDU) rose 103 points, or 1%, ending at 10,888.83, the highest close since 11,143.13 on Sept. 26, 2008.

The S&P 500 index (SPX) gained eight points, or 0.7%, and ended at 1,174.17, its highest close since 1,213.09 on Sept. 26, 2008.

The Nasdaq composite (COMP) rose 20 points, or 0.8%, ending at 2,415.24, its highest close since 2,416.98 on Aug. 18, 2008.

CNNMoney.com Market Report - Mar. 23, 2010

Fixed
Sales of Existing Homes Drop for Third Straight Month -- Politics Daily

Bad news for the Republicans.

They have been praying for the economy to fail, but it is going to succeed.

Seriously.. can you be a bigger idiot?

Forum List

Back