Stock markets down?

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Hey.

Anyone knows why stock markets are down so much?

The chinese stock markets are down even more. I wonder if I should invest more or just take everything out.

http://finance.yahoo.com/

Up yesterday. But in a word? The Tea Party.

Their nutty obstruction of the US government gives everyone the hebee jebees.

What Swallow means is Obama is killing poor people and the middle class with bio warfare... He hates anything non rich and it is causing panic is some parts of the world...

The short answer is Obama is putting the world into a Depression.

What Swallow means is Obama is killing poor people and the middle class with bio warfare... He hates anything non rich and it is causing panic is some parts of the world...

Why are you so gay?:lol:

I'm gay because we all gay people scare you.

Well if it ain't Obama that is killing all the people in the world Swallow, I guess it MUST be the Tea Party ..................

Ignore the partisan crap here are the three things that should scare you:

Russia is going for more oil production with Exxon-Mobil's help. Other than Russia only Saudi has ever sat on a gigantic pool of oil. With more exploration and better tools for managing oil fields there is a very high probability that Russia could bankrupt Brazil and the ME where the break even point is north of $80/bbl.

The EU whether it breaks apart or comes together is going to become a very unhappy and unemployed place.

China has been replaced by India as the largest importer of Australian coking coal. Since the Indian economy is slowing that means that China has serious undisclosed problems. The specific problems are not clear because of censorship but China imploding in the near future is a real possibility.

Me, I stick to gold mining stocks and Black swan speculations.

Ignore the partisan crap here are the three things that should scare you:

Russia is going for more oil production with Exxon-Mobil's help. Other than Russia only Saudi has ever sat on a gigantic pool of oil. With more exploration and better tools for managing oil fields there is a very high probability that Russia could bankrupt Brazil and the ME where the break even point is north of $80/bbl.

The EU whether it breaks apart or comes together is going to become a very unhappy and unemployed place.

China has been replaced by India as the largest importer of Australian coking coal. Since the Indian economy is slowing that means that China has serious undisclosed problems. The specific problems are not clear because of censorship but China imploding in the near future is a real possibility.

Me, I stick to gold mining stocks and Black swan speculations.

Don't think Russia is poised anytime soon to bankrupt Brazil and the ME, even with Exxon-Mobil's help. It's gonna be hell pulling oil out of the artic. Also, do you really want to deal with the Russians?
I pulled this article for your perusal:

Exxon Mobil's Arctic Deal In Russia: Showcasing The Difficulties Of Finding New Oil Reserves - Seeking Alpha

Last edited:
Don't think Russia is poised anytime soon to bankrupt Brazil and the ME, even with Exxon-Mobil's help. It's gonna be hell pulling oil out of the artic. Also, do you really want to deal with the Russians?

Exxon Mobil's Arctic Deal In Russia: Showcasing The Difficulties Of Finding New Oil Reserves - Seeking Alpha
Russia has been shooting itself in the foot since at least the Trojan war. Still it is one seventh of the landmass of the world and relatively little of it has been explored. But to take one example their coal and peat is so extensive that it is a major cause of forest fires. Russia should have the largest reserves of coal in the world but doesn't because no one has ever dug down to find the coal.

Russia has been shooting itself in the foot since at least the Trojan war. Still it is one seventh of the landmass of the world and relatively little of it has been explored. But to take one example their coal and peat is so extensive that it is a major cause of forest fires. Russia should have the largest reserves of coal in the world but doesn't because no one has ever dug down to find the coal.

Am just trying to help, friend.

I'm gay because we all gay people scare you.

Well if it ain't Obama that is killing all the people in the world Swallow, I guess it MUST be the Tea Party ..................

I am sorta scared of Gay people.

Stay away gayster..no swallow for yew!!!

:evil:

New Topics

Forum List

Back