Stock market will crash in 60 days...

Indeed it is. Too many corrupt politicians, and too many morons pushing their woke bullshit.
Exactly. And by a ratio of 200 to one, they’re republicans. Trump now thinks he’s going to be arrested. Nice. He’s worried. The only ones pushing “woke” are republicans. You’ll have to tell us what wokeness is.

Didn’t we hear the same shit when Obama was president ? No recession. Yet with tRump, it was spot on. The stock market ? It goes up and down like a roller coaster based upon the weather.

I voted for Obama and against MAGA. I am politically to the left.

It doesn't change the fact that civilization is probably fucked because of unchecked human industrial activity. We're all participating in a giant Ponzi scheme that will eventually come crumbling down.

It doesn't change the fact that civilization is probably fucked because of unchecked human industrial activity. We're all participating in a giant Ponzi scheme that will eventually come crumbling down.
Human activity like raising interest rates to curb inflation and expecting that to raise unemployment rates. It’s the worker who has to suffer first instead of the corporations who’s astronomical profits are responsible for more then half of inflation along with the disrupted supply chain. We can’t lower prices so we raise interest rates. Amazing.

It’s fked as long as we refuse to have universal healthcare and have public education through 2-4 years of college and not just k-12…..and refuse to treat people as a valued part of our infrastructure.

Buzz off ,Libby. COVID panic crashed the Market.
The United States had the worse response then any industrialized nation to coved. The Govt under Trump mismanagement mishandled what ever they touched. He was the CEO of the country. He was fired by the people. The massive rollout of Clovid vaccines under Biden was the only thing that turned things around for the economy and brought people back to work. It was all FREE to any resident of the US who could spread the desease. The gop and Trump would never have done that.

Last edited:
The United States had the worse response then any industrialized nation to coved. The Govt under Trump mismanagement mishandled what ever they touched. He was the CEO of the country. He was fired by the people. The massive rollout of Clovid vaccines under Biden was the only thing that turned things around for the economy and brought people back to work. It was all FREE to any resident of the US who could spread the desease. The gop and Trump would never have done that.

The United States had the worse response then any industrialized nation to coved.

Who told you that, the Washington Post? DURR

The United States had the worse response then any industrialized nation to coved.

Who told you that, the Washington Post? DURR
Nope..
It’s official. It’s an actual number. It eas due to the United States having the worse death rate of any modern industrialized country. The Trump administration didn’t take it seriously in action of rhetoric. The economic impact was obvious.

Last edited:
Nope..
It’s official. It’s an actual number. It eas due to the United States having the worse death rate of any modern industrialized country. The Trump administration didn’t take it seriously in action of rhetoric. The economic impact was obvious.

Do you believe numbers the Cuban government publishes?

Markets may get rattled a bit more on 3/20. Maybe not a crash, but I'm not sure this UBS/CS deal is going to reassure global investors about the international banking system. Hopefully I'm worried for no reason.

It means denial of science.

You know, allowing men to compete against women.
Really ? Ha ha. You’re science illiterate.
Where does science allow or even disallow men to compete with women in anything. What BS.

Woke assholes are doing that, asshat.
What does it have to do with your illiterate claim ? When was the last time the science department decided who could play a basketball game ? Wtf do you think science says about gender and sex ? Sounds like you don’t have a clue.

What does it have to do with your illiterate claim ? When was the last time the science department decided who could play a basketball game ?

Everything you retard. You asked what woke is. I told you.

Now go hide.

Forum List

Back