Stock Market is down despite EU lowering and GDP rising/WHY?

• Banned
You're on ignore Franko, take your childish dupe bullshit elsewhere because I think your input is absolutely pointless and pathetic.

this stock marker is largely bank driven also. and the feds have been pumping money to the banks, and the banks are getting rich.
At the expence of the poor and middleclass. Funny money drives up the prices of everything.

Yeah I love how they don't include the Cost of Gas, or Food when they figure the rate of Inflation. I about shit my pants at the store the other day. What just a couple of years ago would have been 80 bucks in groceries, Cost 120 bucks.

Jesus, Cheese alone has like doubled. It's unreal and it's killing us.

The markets react most to uncertainty. If you want to make a direct correlation to the presidency question to the markets (and it does not, at all correlate) Then you'll have to look at the fact that the most recent slide begun around the time when people started talking about the fact that Romney actually had some chance of winning.

Banks, markets... they'll make their money. The market goes up regardless who is in office, or down, regardless who is in office. It's driven by dumb, panicky investors, not electoral process.

The markets react most to uncertainty. If you want to make a direct correlation to the presidency question to the markets (and it does not, at all correlate) Then you'll have to look at the fact that the most recent slide begun around the time when people started talking about the fact that Romney actually had some chance of winning.

Banks, markets... they'll make their money. The market goes up regardless who is in office, or down, regardless who is in office. It's driven by dumb, panicky investors, not electoral process.

Romney started winning directly after the first debat. The markets started going down this week after Obama's so called resurgence after the last debate.

Try again

Romney started winning directly after the first debat. The markets started going down this week after Obama's so called resurgence after the last debate.

Try again

1st debate, october 3rd. Dow 13494. In the subsequent days (after the Romney win, and before the next debate) Fell down over average to 13326.
2nd debate (VP) Market went back up. prior to next debate. 13326 to 13325.
3rd debate, Market remained very flat, little variance. Market falls sharply before, and through the last debate.
after 4th debate, market remains almost unchanged.

By the way... when RCP, Rassmusen, Gallup, intrade, when all of them started showing better odds for Romney winning, the market fell 13345 to just over 13000.

And you can say "Romney was always winning" but nobody of the major tracking sites has ever had Romney at better than 50% chance of winning. So he was not, in fact, always winning.

And the fact is, all of this is patent nonsense. I don't believe any of what I just typed. It is irrelevant. The presidency is not the driving force of the stock markets.

Try again

1st debate, october 3rd. Dow 13494. In the subsequent days (after the Romney win, and before the next debate) Fell down over average to 13326.
3rd debate, Market remained very flat, little variance. Market falls sharply before, and through the last debate.

By the way... when RCP, Rassmusen, Gallup, intrade, when all of them started showing better odds for Romney winning, the market fell 13345 to just over 13000.

And you can say "Romney was always winning" but nobody of the major tracking sites has ever had Romney at better than 50% chance of winning. So he was not, in fact, always winning.

And the fact is, all of this is patent nonsense. I don't believe any of what I just typed. It is irrelevant. The presidency is not the driving force of the stock markets.

Romney was always winning once to oversampling was removed.

Try again

If the "oversampling was romoved" then why is he not winning now? I haven't seen a single Electoral College scenario on any of the the major tracking sites, that is projecting a Romney win.

Not even RCP.

So.... how is Romney winning again?

If the "oversampling was romoved" then why is he not winning now? I haven't seen a single Electoral College scenario on any of the the major tracking sites, that is projecting a Romney win.

Not even RCP.

The only ones talking about the EC is the left. Why? Because without the oversampling Romney is winning and it's all you got. Besides the EC is only a factor after the election not after the polls

Not even RCP.

The only ones talking about the EC is the left. Why? Because without the oversampling Romney is winning and it's all you got. Besides the EC is only a factor after the election not after the polls

you just told me the oversampling was removed. So therefore the EC should show Romney winning now.

I would think since you have to win the EC to WIN the election, it's a factor before, during, and after the election.

Not even RCP.

you just told me the oversampling was removed. So therefore the EC should show Romney winning now.

I would think since you have to win the EC to WIN the election, it's a factor before, during, and after the election.

I didn't bring up the EC, you did once you realized your other effort failed.

Good night troll

Good night troll

as it is impossible to win the Election without winning the electoral college, how do you find it irrelevant?

this stock marker is largely bank driven also. and the feds have been pumping money to the banks, and the banks are getting rich.
At the expence of the poor and middleclass. Funny money drives up the prices of everything.

Yeah I love how they don't include the Cost of Gas, or Food when they figure the rate of Inflation. I about shit my pants at the store the other day. What just a couple of years ago would have been 80 bucks in groceries, Cost 120 bucks.

Jesus, Cheese alone has like doubled. It's unreal and it's killing us.

Fortunately I live by a major wharehouse and trucking hub from Kansas City doen to NW Arkansas where prices are cheaper. I mainly shop the wharehouse type grocery stores, cheese is 7 bucks for 2 pounds for cheddar and American chees is 2.85 per pound. I got NY strip steak for 4.99 a lb and sirlion is 3.50. Gas in Neosho, Mo is 2.99 a gallaon in Okieland it's under 2 bucks a gallon.

Good night troll

as it is impossible to win the Election without winning the electoral college, how do you find it irrelevant?

old man syndrom.dosed with ignorant construction worker education.

Forum List

Back