Stock market has best 100 days since 1933

Tell us all the steps he took from December, when it was first on his desk, until the end of March.
Do your own research. My statement that you lied when you said Trump ignored the virus stands.

Last edited:
Tell us about about how, when more WAS known, such as, it was CHINA that unleashed it on us and, how Trump wanted to stop all flights from China into the U.S and, was called a RACIST.
You’re saying that trump - TRUMP! - did nothing to protect the American people because he was afraid he would be called a name?

Such an unmanly President.

That's not what I said. Democrats were fighting the shutdown of flights, THEY are the ones who were saying it wasn't necessary, then of course, when more was learned, those same Democrats started in right away blaming Trump for not doing something sooner.
You keep claiming they were fighting it yet you won’t give me an example of them fighting it.

Get your shit together.

Rightwing media told their audiences it as an imminent threat to the United States.
Irrelevant. Do you believe everything the media tells you, right or left? Think for yourself for a change.
Care to start a thread on that? I’ll fucking demolish you. :lol:
The only thing you're intellectually capable of demolishing is a box of donuts, sweetheart.
1597510954099.png

Last edited:
Tell us about about how, when more WAS known, such as, it was CHINA that unleashed it on us and, how Trump wanted to stop all flights from China into the U.S and, was called a RACIST.
You’re saying that trump - TRUMP! - did nothing to protect the American people because he was afraid he would be called a name?

Such an unmanly President.

That's not what I said. Democrats were fighting the shutdown of flights, THEY are the ones who were saying it wasn't necessary, then of course, when more was learned, those same Democrats started in right away blaming Trump for not doing something sooner.
You keep claiming they were fighting it yet you won’t give me an example of them fighting it.

Get your shit together.

You know they were. You can read, im sure, im sure you knew about it when it happened, everyone else did, it wasn't a secret.

Rightwing media told their audiences it as an imminent threat to the United States.
Irrelevant. Do you believe everything the media tells you, right or left? Think for yourself for a change.
Care to start a thread on that? I’ll fucking demolish you. :lol:
The only thing you're intellectually capable of demolishing is a box of donuts, sweetheart.
No, but wingnuts believe everything that wingnut media tells them.

Come back when you can post some evidence, or back up your bullshit. I won’t hold my breath, wingnut.

Tell us all the steps he took from December, when it was first on his desk, until the end of March.
Do your own research, retard. My statement that you lied when you said Trump ignored the virus stands.

When people tell you to, "prove it" or "give me a link, " it usually means they already know and, just have nothing else to say.
You’ve contributed nothing except “Democrats did this” whining. And then you can’t even back THAT up!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Your failure is noted.

I showed you how he ignored it.
The only ting notable you've shown is your own sub-par education. You're really not very good at this. Hopefully you can cook and clean well.

Last edited:
Your failure is noted.

The only ting notable you've shown is your own sub-par education, dumbfuck. You're really not very good at this. Hopefully you can cook and clean well.
Really? I posted a link showing it was on his desk in November. What evidence have you posted?

Nothing. Poser. :lol:

Do your own research, retard. My statement that you lied when you said Trump ignored the virus stands.

When people tell you to, "prove it" or "give me a link, " it usually means they already know and, just have nothing else to say.
You’ve contributed nothing except “Democrats did this” whining. And then you can’t even back THAT up!

:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Its all common knowledge, its all out there, all you have to do is read it.

I've been reading about/hearing about this stuff for months, doesn't the news reach your part of the country?

Really? I posted a link showing it was on his desk in November. What evidence have you posted?
You lied when you said he ignored the virus, and now you just keep rolling around in your own feces, desperately trying to save face. Too funny.

That dimbulb twit hasn't had anything relevant to say since she joined the site.

Your failure is noted.

The only ting notable you've shown is your own sub-par education, dumbfuck. You're really not very good at this. Hopefully you can cook and clean well.

Sure, there was a new flu, nothing about it being released from a lab in China, they were watching it, what are you supposed to do when you and, the medical experts still know nothing?

At that point, had Trump issued lockdowns, he'd have been crucified, it was still too early, everyone was watching and waiting at that point.

Remember when Dr. Fauci did come out with his first report? I'm sure you do......"no need for masks or lockdowns ".

Trump should listen to the experts, Democrats say, so when he does, he's still criticized.

Your failure is noted.

Sure, there was a new flu, nothing about it being released from a lab in China, they were watching it, what are you supposed to do when you and, the medical experts still know nothing?

At that point, had Trump issued lockdowns, he'd have been crucified, it was still too early, everyone was watching and waiting at that point.

Remember when Dr. Fauci did come out with his first report? I'm sure you do......"no need for masks or lockdowns ".

Trump should listen to the experts, Democrats say, so when he does, he's still criticized.
And Trump did nothing about it.

Forum List

Back