Stock Market Dropped 300 points today

Sawbriars

VIP Member
Feb 18, 2012
What was it that Obama said the other day? heh heh

No one pays any attention to him anymore.....anyhow.....not even his fellow democrats.

Usually presidents are not called lame ducks until their last few months in office....obama is changing the 'parameters' of that term....expanding it....he is now being referred to as a 'lame duck' ....well...he always was...it just took a lot of people a long time to recognize it.

What can you call people who elect a 'Negro' to deal with one of the worst financial crisis in hour entire history? I mean those people are not exactly known for their financial acumen. To say the least

Have people become so stupid that they thought giving the media something to drool about (our first African President) was more important than solving our unemployment problem?

I hear the smart people are putting their money on Jerry Brown....hillary is becoming increasingly seen as having too much baggage.......

Obama has always been a commie crook from Chicago taking his orders from the crime lords that manufacture Democratic votes.

The real buying opportunity won't come until the Dow is under 9,500. Expect the serious slide to start around June, 2014 and continue, going below 10,000 in October, 2014 with a brief pause until after the election. Hillary's inevitable election will cause a short upward blip which might delay the inevitable until her first business-killing orgy in late January, 2015.

No one pays any attention to him anymore.....anyhow.....not even his fellow democrats.

Usually presidents are not called lame ducks until their last few months in office....obama is changing the 'parameters' of that term....expanding it....he is now being referred to as a 'lame duck' ....well...he always was...it just took a lot of people a long time to recognize it.

What can you call people who elect a 'Negro' to deal with one of the worst financial crisis in hour entire history? I mean those people are not exactly known for their financial acumen. To say the least

Have people become so stupid that they thought giving the media something to drool about (our first African President) was more important than solving our unemployment problem?

I hear the smart people are putting their money on Jerry Brown....hillary is becoming increasingly seen as having too much baggage.......

If ignorance goes to $40 a barrel, can I have drilling rights on your head? Welcome to the ignore list <plink!>

the dow has never been able to attain 15k levels and then all of the sudden obama comes to town and the dow hits 16k levels in a weak economy and no job creation.
Of course the dow is being artificially pumped
theres no way a 16k dow can be justified in this economic climate

S&P 500 performance under Bush (white guy): -40.0%
S&P 500 performance under Obama (Negro): +122.3%

Non sequitur much?

China's industrialization is slowing down.

A slow down in 3rd World emerging markets hurts USA investors. Hint: keep 1/2 of the American jobs home and watch the 3rd World slowly and consistently develop.

As long as the Brent and the Mex energy figures stay between 93 and 110, American business is insulated against energy fluctuations.

Business was not adverse from taking profit from the 2013 market skyrocket.

If your liquidity is stable and can withstand reasonable bumps, your debt is not stupid, and you are in it for the long haul, you are fine.

Forum List

Back