Stirring Up Race War... The Most Desperate Democrat Move Yet?

Of course. States were beginning to open up again and that's a no no for dems that want things to stay crazy all the way to November. Lloyds tragic death was just the final proverbial straw..and Soros was holding the match.

You're probably correct.

It is clear at this point. There is nothing the leftists aren't fine with destroying in order to swing the election. The attempted race-war is the most desperate attempt yet. Each time you think they have hit the rock bottom, they go even lower. Worse is coming...

What in the hell are these democrats thinking? Do they believe that defeating the greatest president in history is more important than having a community? Burning it all down is worth it for the impossible scenario that Americans are so impossibly stupid that they blame president Trump for the demonic creations of the far left?

I have a message to the crazed leftists. Your plan will never work. All you are doing is burning down your communities and pissing people off.
They'd burn the country down, if they could, just so they could rule the rubble, but, Trump, Covered in Prayer, is Working Even More Mightily to Save Us from a Race War Fomented by Democrats.

1598917602258.png

The Democrat Party, Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, whoever, are attempting, and have been for a while, to literally foment a race war. They have been throwing so much hate at Donald Trump that they have been goading him into responding with his own version of hate. And that is where Trump has been brilliant.

He has not responded in kind. He has not responded with hate. They have ladled it on. They have just hammered hate at him, hoping that he will hammer hate back at them. You look at that Republican convention, there wasnā€™t any hate. You couldnā€™t find a shred of it. All you found was love, appreciation. You found one of the most diverse political conventions I have ever seen, one that was uplifting to me. And I needed it at the point that it happened last week. And it did. Trump and that convention lifted me at a time I needed it. And I hope that it had the same effect on a lot of other people.

Trump is not just running for reelection. Thereā€™s so much more going on here. The story that the president told at the Republican National Convention ā€” and believe me, it was his story, and it was well assembled. It was brilliantly conceived, flawlessly executed by virtually everybody who had a role in it. The story he was telling is about saving this country from the race war that the left is attempting to foment.

The left in this country want this election to be, they want the current American circumstance to be black versus white, not left versus right, not male versus female, not straight versus gay. They want it to be black versus white. Immigrant versus native maybe, but as long as it has a racial component, thatā€™s what the Democrats are attempting to foment. And Trump didnā€™t buy it. He didnā€™t buy into it. He didnā€™t take the bait. He didnā€™t respond in kind. All last week the president made clear that itā€™s about people who are constructive, who are productive and generally happy. Thatā€™s us. Versus people who are ā€” letā€™s face it ā€” miserably unhappy. . . .

That's the message that Trump had all during the convention last week. And by promoting it at this time, Donald Trump may be saving America from a fate you and I donā€™t want to contemplate. We donā€™t want another civil war based on race. We donā€™t want race wars. We donā€™t want any of that because itā€™s not something naturally occurring. The Democrats are trying, they are literally trying to foment hate. And it isnā€™t working because itā€™s not who the American people are.

The critics were hoping that as the Democrats ā€” Biden, Kamala Harris, the whole mess of them ā€” as they throw hate, as they harass people that attended Trumpā€™s acceptance speech Thursday night at the White House, they were assaulted. They were attacked. The D.C. mayor had insufficient police resources. It was a setup. People had to walk to leave the White House grounds where the acceptance speech had taken place.

It was purposely designed to force Trump into responding with his own brand of hate that would have been driven by anger. They hoped to make Trump so mad that he would react to these people, but he didnā€™t react the way they hoped and the way they attempted to manipulate. There was no hate for hate. Look at all the white people bashing at the Democrat National Convention. The platform mentioning white people 15 times, all negative.

The Republican convention didnā€™t return fire in such a way. It simply promoted the diversity thatā€™s in the party. There was nothing but love and accomplishment and achievement, possibilities, soaring possibilities. Not a return volley of hate. They were hoping Trump would throw divisiveness right back at them. Instead, he brought up all of these positive, successful minority people and told his supporters, ā€œLook. These are our kind of people. And weā€™re glad to have them.ā€ Met hate with love.

The Democrat Party is the biggest hate group in America today, and Trump met it all last week with love.

Forum List

Back