Stirring It Up

Soooo.......this is your hero???
George Floyd is not my hero, but in a sense I would commend him for raising the bar against police brutality throughout the US, due to the fact that Chauvin failed publicly to lower the bar.

Chauvin took on a huge gamble but he was confident that he would be greatly rewarded by America's police forces. In the real world he achieved the opposite in tying the hands of police officers who have an ambition to kill.

Had Chauvin held off and waited until now, I would bet on him being successful. Such is the climate of hate and racism in America now!

George Floyd is not my hero, but in a sense I would commend him for raising the bar against police brutality throughout the US, due to the fact that Chauvin failed publicly to lower the bar.

Chauvin took on a huge gamble but he was confident that he would be greatly rewarded by America's police forces. In the real world he achieved the opposite in tying the hands of police officers who have an ambition to kill.

Had Chauvin held off and waited until now, I would bet on him being successful. Such is the climate of hate and racism in America now!

"... against police brutality...."

When you say 'police brutality,' is this what you were gettin' at???

“9 Unarmed Black Men were killed by Police in 2019”
9 Unarmed Black Men were killed by Police in 2019

In 2018 and 2019, a record 53 children died of vehicular heatstroke each year. In 2020, during the public health emergency, 25 children lost their lives in hot cars, and in 2021, 10 children have died.

You Can Help Prevent Hot Car Deaths | NHTSA

https://www.nhtsa.gov/child-safety/...2018 and 2019, a,2021, 10 children have died.
How many of them were armed? Ran from police? Resisted arrest???

So far this year, 34 police have been killed in the line of duty:

Displaying officers 1 through 25 of 34 for search terms:"Gunfire", "2020" through "2020" The Officer Down Memorial Page (ODMP)

I’m proud of you! Not only are you a fool, but you have the energy to let everyone know it!

8. White Professor Sues UCLA After He Was Put On Leave For Refusing To Grade Black Students Better Than Whites...In Memory Of George Floyd

An accounting professor at UCLA said he filed a lawsuit against the school after it put him on leave and allegedly threatened to fire him for not grading Black student’s more leniently than their peers.

“Recently, I was suspended from my job for refusing to treat my black students as lesser than their non-black peers,” Gordon Klein wrote in an op-ed titled, “Why I Am Suing UCLA.”

White Professor Sues UCLA After He Was Put On Leave For Refusing To Grade Black Students Better Than Whites...In Memory Of George Floyd | Blog Posts

This is what you voted for if you voted Democrat.

Happy?

Murray believes that if this happens again, with the Republican Party becoming the de facto white party and whites decreasingly trusting the government, it will potentially be the end for America’s Founding Ideals.

This is what I do not understand. How would Whites--who are the creators of America's founding Ideals--be ending them by regaining what they once had, which is a sense of racial identity? .It seems to me that it was Whites jettisoning their sense of common destiny along with abandoning their view that the USA is an outpost of Europe (and ought to reman that way) is what has caused all the collapsing of our ideals and principals we have been seeing for decades.

Last edited:
This is what I do not understand. How would Whites--who are the creators of America's founding Ideals--be ending them by regaining what they once had, which is a sense of racial identity? .It seems to me that it was Whites jettisoning their sense of common destiny along with abandoning their view that the USA is an outpost of Europe (and ought to reman that way) is what has caused all the collapsing of our ideals and principals we have been seeing for decades.

That author is suggesting that the anti-white racism of the major party, the Democrats, would result in the Republican party becoming an all-white party.

The facts don't make that seem so....

These are the stats from the recent election, suggesting that non-racists of all sorts voted for Trump:

In 2016, Trump received 62,984, 828 votes

He got 6% of the black vote, and 28% of the Hispanic.

He got 24% of the Jewish vote. In 2020, 30%

New Votes

Trump
63.0 million 2016

Trump73.0 million 2020

Trump+10.1 million

Even in Defeat, Trump Found New Voters Across the U.S.

74,223,744 votes https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/ng-interactive/2020/dec/08/us-election-results-2020-joe-biden-defeats-donald-trump-to-win-presidency

He got 12% of the black vote, and 32% of Hispanic.

“…less anticipated was the level of support Trump received from Muslim voters, a third of whom backed him, according to the AP VoteCast survey.” A third of Muslim voters backed Trump. Why? | Spectator USA

It remains to be seen if the mass cheating by Democrats holds up.
“BREAKING: Republicans Flip Nine Seats in California!” BREAKING: Republicans Flip Nine Seats in California! - Geller Report News

“Republicans have so far cut into the Democratic majority mostly by gaining back ground they lost in the 2018 midterms, when Democrats flipped House control. The GOP will defeat at least seven House Democrats, including six first-term representatives. They will also gain a seat previously occupied by independent Rep. Justin Amash.

Entering Election Day, forecasters projected Democrats would gain House seats and challenge for the Senate majority. Now, Democrats may only end up with a narrow majority in the House, as states count final results to determine whether Republicans hold their advantage in the Senate.” Democrats are projected to lose House seats but keep their majority

“NBC Poll: Blue-Collar Workers Flocked to GOP Under Trump

The percentage of blue-collar workers who said they identify with the Republican Party greatly rose during former President Donald Trump’s time in office according to the latest poll from NBC News.

The survey, released on Sunday by NBC’s “Meet the Press,” shows that the number of blue-collar workers who identify as members of the GOP grew by 12 percentage points since 2010, while the number who identify as Democrats fell by eight percentage points. White-collar workers slightly shifted towards the Democratic Party by one percentage point.

The number of Hispanic blue-collar workers who indicate support for the GOP rose from 23% in 2010 to 36% in 2020, while support among Black blue-collar workers rose from 5% to 12% during that same time frame. GOP support from white blue-collar workers rose from 45% in 2010 to 57% in 2020.

NBC Poll: Blue-Collar Workers Flocked to GOP Under Trump

The percentage of blue-collar workers who said they identify with the Republican Party greatly rose during former President Donald Trump's time in office according to the latest poll from NBC News. The survey, released on Sunday by NBC's "Meet the Press," shows that the...
www.newsmax.com
www.newsmax.com
1626902051456.png

That author is suggesting that the anti-white racism of the major party, the Democrats, would result in the Republican party becoming an all-white party.

These are the stats from the recent election, suggesting that non-racists of all sorts voted for Trump:

1626902051456.png

1626902051456.png

Trump lost because he lost a large percentage of the White Male vote. I believe he lost about 7 percent of that important demographic while making gains in many of the other categories..
Why do you think that happened?

Police Brutality is not a problem in the US. Floyd relaunched BLM, which is a terroristic hate groups based on lies. Not only was Floyd less than worthless in life, but he is the devil is death. Any attempt to memorialize him ought to be met with great rebuke.

His books are quite good and I do appreciate his research. The two things that always leave me cold are the bones, as it were, that he throws to the left. One example from this book is:

The American criminal justice system needs reform on many fronts. Inconsistencies in sentencing, including racial injustices, are a problem. Uneven enforcement of drug laws is a problem. Overuse of imprisonment is a problem. The militarization of the police is a problem.

I'm not really sure what he means by that, but it seems like he is just trying to appease the people who hate him by making such unsubstantiated comments like that.

He also fails to give any advice on what we should do to change the direction of the country, other than for us to just sit around and hope the Left decides to read his books and agree with him. That will never happen, of course. I understand that his books aren't created for that purpose, but one is struck by a sense of futility when closing this book.
He's done that since the beginning ---- The Bell Curve. I don't like it either, but I guess it's kept him, so far, from getting assassinated. He's the most bold voice saying what everybody knows but hardly anyone will say, that blacks as a race have much lower intelligence than whites. And Jews! Migod, stratospheric. I guess they've been breeding for it for hundreds of years. That's averages only I'm talking about, of course.

Trump lost because he lost a large percentage of the White Male vote. I believe he lost about 7 percent of that important demographic while making gains in many of the other categories..
Why do you think that happened?

I don't believe for a minute that he lost.

To prove it, I have often asked Biden supporters what policies of Trump's they voted against, or of Biden's that they voted for.

They can do neither.

81 million didn't simply vote for a name.

There is lots of evidence of a stolen election....I'll post some if you need it.

He's done that since the beginning ---- The Bell Curve. I don't like it either, but I guess it's kept him, so far, from getting assassinated. He's the most bold voice saying what everybody knows but hardly anyone will say, that blacks as a race have much lower intelligence than whites. And Jews! Migod, stratospheric. I guess they've been breeding for it for hundreds of years. That's averages only I'm talking about, of course.
He was nearly assassinated on campus a couple of years ago. So, his acts of capitulation hasn't p
He was nearly assassinated on a college campus not too long ago, and his books have been assassinated since the Bell Curve. His latest
I don't believe for a minute that he lost.

To prove it, I have often asked Biden supporters what policies of Trump's they voted against, or of Biden's that they voted for.

They can do neither.

81 million didn't simply vote for a name.

There is lots of evidence of a stolen election....I'll post some if you need it.

I agree that there was an unprecedented amount of chicanery involved with that election and it all benefited Biden. And I, too, have asked the same questions of Biden supporters, and the top answers I have received are:

1) I could never vote for a racist like Trump (or a man who mocked handicapped people, or who called all nonwhites animals, or called Mexicans rapists, etc...) all lies, but nevertheless that sort of reply is the most commonly received.

2) Trump stole the previous election with the help pf Putin. I'll be damned if I let that happen again. I will not let a foreign power influence my vote and elections.

3) He is a murderer who is responsible for Covid. I could never vote for a man who told people to drink Clorox Bleach.

He was nearly assassinated on campus a couple of years ago. So, his acts of capitulation hasn't p

He was nearly assassinated on a college campus not too long ago, and his books have been assassinated since the Bell Curve. His latest

I agree that there was an unprecedented amount of chicanery involved with that election and it all benefited Biden. And I, too, have asked the same questions of Biden supporters, and the top answers I have received are:

1) I could never vote for a racist like Trump (or a man who mocked handicapped people, or who called all nonwhites animals, or called Mexicans rapists, etc...) all lies, but nevertheless that sort of reply is the most commonly received.

2) Trump stole the previous election with the help pf Putin. I'll be damned if I let that happen again. I will not let a \power influence my vote and elections.
3) He is a murderer who is responsible for Covid. I could never vote for a man who told people to drink Clorox Bleach.

They've been trained to accept those lies.

America is lost.

Forum List

Back