Stimulus money still working

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
STIMULUS MONEY STILL WORKING

I am still seeing the stimulus money at work on streets being repaired and other government money working renovating HUD low income housings. Replacing high energy consumption appliances with energy saving appliances and shower heads and facets with water saving units. Less water force in coming out of my facets thus saving consumption of water. Contractor is even getting more for the government’s money by using cheap labor. Still there was waste in using cheap labor because much of the work had to be redone and some of the workers were obviously illegal aliens because they did not speak English. Plus sub contractors brought cheap labor from out of state instead of using Nevada legal workers. Cheap labor turned out to be not so cheap labor for the contractor who had to get the job right at his expense.

The point is that stimulus money is still putting people to work.

I am still seeing the stimulus money at work on streets being repaired and other government money working renovating HUD low income housings. Replacing high energy consumption appliances with energy saving appliances and shower heads and facets with water saving units. Less water force in coming out of my facets thus saving consumption of water. Contractor is even getting more for the government’s money by using cheap labor. Still there was waste in using cheap labor because much of the work had to be redone and some of the workers were obviously illegal aliens because they did not speak English. Plus sub contractors brought cheap labor from out of state instead of using Nevada legal workers. Cheap labor turned out to be not so cheap labor for the contractor who had to get the job right at his expense.

A trillion $$ for new faucets and showerheads... awesome.

What a bunch of dumbasses.

Is there a gubmint handout you're not on? :eusa_eh:

Hell its putting me to work, my graduate assistantship is supported through stimulus grants. Prolly if I didn't have that my professor could have found other funds - but now those other funds are free up for another graduate student.

And new high speed network connections at universities.

Hell its putting me to work, my graduate assistantship is supported through stimulus grants. Prolly if I didn't have that my professor could have found other funds - but now those other funds are free up for another graduate student.
No lunch tastier than the free one, huh? :doubt:

It's not free. The theory is that oohpoopadoo gets a degree and contributes a greater return via employment.

And lilollady getting a "handout" would mean she didnt pay taxes...........and when you go into the threads about hypocrits who criticized the stimulus yet still took funds, you said "yea, but its their money they paid in the first place..."..

in other words, shut the fuck up you angry assed old man. go play bingo

This is absurd, simply delusional. The left is literally living in a dream world. This president truly believes Americans are this stupid. Every economic indicator since the passage of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act has been dismal and almost the exact opposite of what was promised. Unemployment rose and then sustained at levels we were promised it wouldn't. Deficit spending broke every record, every single record from daily to monthly deficit spending was broke after stimulus was passed. The debt increased by $4,000,000,000,000 and after a short two years America's credit rating was downgraded for the first time in its history.

78% of Americans believe the country is headed in the wrong direction, unemployment sits above 9%, employers across the country are cutting health insurance programs.

You are so partisan and wanting this president to succeed so much that you deny reality and embrace this dream world. It is pathetic. :doubt:

Last edited:

It's not free. The theory is that oohpoopadoo gets a degree and contributes a greater return via employment.

And lilollady getting a "handout" would mean she didnt pay taxes...........and when you go into the threads about hypocrits who criticized the stimulus yet still took funds, you said "yea, but its their money they paid in the first place..."..

in other words, shut the fuck up you angry assed old man. go play bingo
Yeah, whatever you say, tovarich.

Can I then blame gubmint grants for college grads who become criminals?

what would the grants have to do with the kids becoming criminals?

I work for my government handouts but I would sure like to get some of that million dollar window insulation. Concerning the shower heads though, I prefer high pressure. Water isn't wasted, it goes back to some stream, river, bay, or ocean to be used again. The ultimate green product.

As was under Bush:eusa_hand:

I work for my government handouts but I would sure like to get some of that million dollar window insulation. Concerning the shower heads though, I prefer high pressure. Water isn't wasted, it goes back to some stream, river, bay, or ocean to be used again. The ultimate green product.
Unlike the moocher class, you actually did a service to the nation for your benefits....Don't ever forget that.

And thank you. :salute:

And new high speed network connections at universities.

yeah, couldn't have done that without a trillion $$ of taxpayer money.

If they are to be credited for people getting degrees and becoming good little proles, then they get the blame when people who take grants to go to college become criminals.

Your sophistry cuts both ways, Skippy.

Yea, except that makes no fucking sense whatsoever

If the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 was a success and brought America back from the brink of depression and eventually ended the recession that Obama repeatedly blamed Bush for, why the hell are we now talking about another recession? Who's F-ing fault is this recession? The Arab Spring? The tornadoes? Who?

I'm sure we'll come back here in five years and you'll still be in school sucking up taxpayer dollars. BTW... why couldn't you purchase your own low-flow facets and showerheads?

Oh, and you're welcome.

If they are to be credited for people getting degrees and becoming good little proles, then they get the blame when people who take grants to go to college become criminals.

Your sophistry cuts both ways, Skippy.

Yea, except that makes no fucking sense whatsoever
Only because you're a proud pom-pom waver for the moocher class.

If the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 was a success and brought America back from the brink of depression and eventually ended the recession that Obama repeatedly blamed Bush for, why the hell are we now talking about another recession? Who's F-ing fault is this recession? The Arab Spring? The tornadoes? Who?

Rise of the ATM's bro... rise of the ATM's.

:razz:

Forum List

Back