Stimulus explained simply

The state is God, deifies arms and prisons. The worship of the state is the worship of force. There is no more dangerous menace to civilization than a government of incompetent, corrupt, or vile men. The worst evils which mankind ever had to endure were inflicted by bad governments. The state can be and has often been in the course of history the main source of mischief and disaster.
~ Ludwig von Mises, Chapter III: Etatism

So true!

Explained: Treasury Raid

I suppose, but it might be better described as a raid on the American people.
Well, yes. It is our treasury. Our great-great-great grandchildren are going to be on the hook for this shit while cronies will sit on the fortunes they just "commandeered."

Government is the problem. It is too powerful.

Well, yes. It is our treasury. Our great-great-great grandchildren are going to be on the hook for this shit while cronies will sit on the fortunes they just "commandeered."

And its only going to get worse. We now have people protesting in the street for the gov to strip rights from us.
Yep, thats right. BEGGING the govt to make them sheep.
We are so fucked

And its only going to get worse. We now have people protesting in the street for the gov to strip rights from us.
We are so fucked
As long as we have these, and the like:
ruger-ar556-ar15-semi-auto-rifle-1402156-1.jpg

...we should be "okay" for now.

We still need equal force at the individual level (i.e. machine guns), but as long as we can shoot back with somewhat equivalent fire power (see above and the like), government will not be bold enough to go too far.

We are so fucked
Truest post I’ve read all day. Which is precisely why I think this thing is not a coincidence, what better way to make people beg for their own enslavement then a “pandemic” that creates fear, panic and the desperate demand for “solutions.”

We are so fucked

I know. Its mind boggling. People begging govt to take away their rights.

It's better than last time.

Next time no check to banks at all would be even more improvement.

We are so fucked
Truest post I’ve read all day. Which is precisely why I think this thing is not a coincidence, what better way to make people beg for their own enslavement then a “pandemic” that creates fear, panic and the desperate demand for “solutions.”

Institutionalized coercion 101.

We are so fucked
you seem to use commas in many places where they shouldn't be

New Topics

Forum List

Back