Still think Trump will get convicted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Want to arrest those that broke in and trashed the building?

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?

no proof, just partisan opinion.
Yeah, he is innocent of everything and anything to do with a mob that was invited to a rally on the same day as Congress certifying an election, presidents do it every time don't they?
Presidents always tell a mob for months about election fraud before the election, during the election and after the election, it is a standard procedure.
Presidential campaigns pay people to attend their rallies and allow speeches by people who claim, "we need to kick asses and take back our nation because the Dems cheated and stole it away"(with no evidence that is).

You keep forgetting he wanted a peaceful protest...

WHY do you keep[ forgetting that?
He wanted a WILD protest.

And he watched it for how many hours? Come on. If he didn’t intend he sure did nothing to halt it.

Where did he say that?

He told them come to DC on Jan 6th for a wild time.. He said it repeatedly.

It is all a joke. They Dems are hoping for someone to say something threatening in order to show proof that Pres. Trump was spreading hate rhetoric.
They've done this to Martin Luther King Jr's march to Montgomery from Selma. They were provoking them to do something violent so that they will not enforce the civil rights act of 1964. There were another civil rights act past by congress in the past before this one. But it was never enforced, but was pushed aside and overturned.
But Martin knew what they were up too. And so he told his followers not to respond back to the angry paid protesters.
And what they have done to the Blacks in the past, that they are doing the very same thing to the conservatives.
These people are good at what they do. It is because they have been doing this for centuries.

Not Democrats...Dixiecrats.

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?

Yeah, he is innocent of everything and anything to do with a mob that was invited to a rally on the same day as Congress certifying an election, presidents do it every time don't they?
Presidents always tell a mob for months about election fraud before the election, during the election and after the election, it is a standard procedure.
Presidential campaigns pay people to attend their rallies and allow speeches by people who claim, "we need to kick asses and take back our nation because the Dems cheated and stole it away"(with no evidence that is).

And he watched it for how many hours? Come on. If he didn’t intend he sure did nothing to halt it.

Where did he say that?
'Be there, will be wild' | Pro-Trump protest expected on day Congress set to certify 2020 election results

President Trump warned via Twitter that there will be a "very big" and "wild" protest on Jan. 6 due to allegations of election fraud.

Do I believe Trump will be convicted?

No, but if this were January 2020 and not almost February 2021 then I would say maybe and even then I would not make a damn bet on it!

If Trump is convicted I will say it again the USSC will toss it because he is no longer a sitting President...

If the GOP want to rid themselves of him then they better hope someone on the State level in New York or Georgia will get a conviction on him but the Federal Charges will not happen...

Last edited:

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?

Where did he say that?

Link?

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?

Where did he say that?
December 19th.
“Big protest in DC on January 6th. Be there, will be wild!”

He used a lot of incendiary language to agitate and anger the crowd against Congress and Pence.

Sure. Whitewash it all and absolve him of any responsibility. What are you going to do the next time, when it is some more competent? Maybe next time it will a leftist populist.

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?

Where did he say that?

Link?

Oh I'm not going to dig up all those tweets and videos of his speech over 8 weeks. The trial will have all that. I hope he will be convicted so we'll never again have a criminal and a liar for president.. This garbage will destroy our republic if its allowed to continue.

It is all a joke. They Dems are hoping for someone to say something threatening in order to show proof that Pres. Trump was spreading hate rhetoric.
They've done this to Martin Luther King Jr's march to Montgomery from Selma. They were provoking them to do something violent so that they will not enforce the civil rights act of 1964. There were another civil rights act past by congress in the past before this one. But it was never enforced, but was pushed aside and overturned.
But Martin knew what they were up too. And so he told his followers not to respond back to the angry paid protesters.
And what they have done to the Blacks in the past, that they are doing the very same thing to the conservatives.
These people are good at what they do. It is because they have been doing this for centuries.

Trump is no Martin Luther King.

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?

Where did he say that?
December 19th.

He used a lot of incendiary language to agitate and anger the crowd against Congress and Pence.

Sure. Whitewash it all and absolve him of any responsibility. What are you going to do the next time, when it is some more competent? Maybe next time it will a leftist populist.

That's it.. I don't want trash like Trump in office ever again and I don't care whether he's a Democrat or Republican.

Fn.,lp

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?

Where did he say that?
December 19th.

That's it.. I don't want trash like Trump in office ever again and I don't care whether he's a Democrat or Republican.
Totally agree! We dodged the bullet with Trump. We might not with the next one.

Fn.,lp

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?

Where did he say that?
December 19th.

Something must be done to keep low life's like Trump away from power..

Fn.,lp

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?

Where did he say that?
December 19th.

Unfortunately...you can’t.

Do I believe Trump will be convicted?

No, but if this were January 2020 and not almost February 2021 then I would say maybe and even then I would not make a damn bet on it!

If Trump is convicted I will say it again the USSC will toss it because he is no longer a sitting President...

If the GOP want to rid themselves of him then they better hope someone on the State level in New York or Georgia will get a conviction on him but the Federal Charges will not happen...

Those Republicans hoping to stay in the party as an elected official don't want to get rid of the Trump Base at all.

Without Trump, they really don't have much of a personal record of achievement to run on and no chance of getting one as they are out of office.

Telling the 70 million plus Trumpsters to "get bent" isn't a smart idea if you are hoping as a Republican to vanquish Sleepy Joe and/or The Hoe in 2024.

Fn.,lp

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?

Where did he say that?
December 19th.

Unfortunately...you can’t.
I know.

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?it

Keep in mind, an impeachment trial is not a criminal trial. It doesn't need to prove a crime took place. It only needs to determine if the charged assertions have merit, and if they do, what the penalty should be for it.

So it's entirely opinion, but in this case the charge has nothing to do with 'partisan'.

Personally, I would like to see Trump as the GOP candidate in 2024. 81 million Americans have said they hate the idea of him as President.

The ball is in Republicans hands. Do they want to get rid of their Trump problem once and for all?
Or do they want to remain the Party of Trump?
Whatever happens it is for documentation. Even though it is changed for propaganda. Whoever did Jan 6. Who cares? Many of those politicians are sociopaths. And there could have been death, carnage and destruction. Just like they pushed in the Antifa and BLM riots. We talk nasty in a forum. They talk nasty to the public about others. And they cowered when it may have gotten physical.
I care

Trumps irresponsibility got people killed
He needs to be held accountable

I'm all for it.

Blame Trump for it?it

Keep in mind, an impeachment trial is not a criminal trial. It doesn't need to prove a crime took place. It only needs to determine if the charged assertions have merit, and if they do, what the penalty should be for it.

So it's entirely opinion, but in this case the charge has nothing to do with 'partisan'.

I am wondering how many court cases will be filed naming Trump as a defendant to charges of reckless endangerment...

Trump is no Martin Luther King.

Not even Martin Luther.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back