Still think Obama has an 80 percent chance of winning, Dems?

Leweman

Gold Member
Aug 5, 2010
It's nowhere near over but turnout seems to be heavily favoring Republicans today. Are any dems here still feeling confident in Obama's chances as the day goes on?

65 million unhatched chickens, and counting...

I'm reading about really big turnouts in Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia... the places where the GOP tried to supress turnout, so I'm thinking that's a good sign for Obama.

I think the odds are closer to 90% now

I'm reading about really big turnouts in Florida, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Virginia... the places where the GOP tried to supress turnout, so I'm thinking that's a good sign for Obama.

okay

LOL. Requiring an ID to vote is not suppression.

Yes, it is.

That's why republicans in Pennsylvania were for it.

It's nowhere near over but turnout seems to be heavily favoring Republicans today. Are any dems here still feeling confident in Obama's chances as the day goes on?

According to who? I am also seeing items claiming a heavy DEM turnout which would mean that polls based on RV are more predictive than LV.

Yes, it is.

must suck for you that the judge ok'd it here in PA, huh. I was asked (but for this election only, not 'required') to show proper ID. I showed it gladly, as it preserves my vote and makes it incontestable.

Yes, it is.

They weren't clear enough, they don't consider people voting once for themselves to be suppression like you do, Chris

Large voter turnout generally favors democrats.

Which is why Republicans try like the dickens to suppress turnout.

Large voter turnout generally favors democrats.

Which is why Republicans try like the dickens to suppress turnout.

The more uniformed people voting, the better chances democrats have, and you know it.

Forum List

Back