still think obama birth certificate is phony ? many do

Status
Not open for further replies.

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
It’s been four years since he was re-elected, just as most of those lawsuits were being dismissed by federal judges who mostly claimed the law gave them no authority to even hear the evidence.

But the latest Economist/YouGov poll indicates that fully one-third of Americans simply don’t believe the story promoted by the Obama administration, that he was born in Hawaii.

Specifically, 12 percent of all respondents say the statement “President Obama was born in Kenya” is definitely true, and another 24 percent say it is “probably true.”

That includes 20 percent of Democrats who place themselves in those two categories, 39 percent of independents and 52 percent of Republicans.

The poll tab sheet shows that group includes 16 percent of those who call themselves liberal, 35 percent of those who call themselves moderate and 53 percent of those who self-identify as conservative.

Read more at 1 in 3 Americans: Obama probably born in Kenya

The whole thing is very fishy from day1. Book says born in Kenya, grandma agrees. Joe has experts say forgery. Delay delay delay to clear it up. Hiding college admissions. Silence from all acquaintances. The whole thing stinks bad. Lying is nothing to "them".

The birth announcement they show from HI paper makes me think, maybe he is legit but...........I lean, he is fraud.

Last edited:
I accept that Obama was born in Hawaii, but I can not know for sure 100%.

Sometimes conspiracy theories are true.

It’s been four years since he was re-elected, just as most of those lawsuits were being dismissed by federal judges who mostly claimed the law gave them no authority to even hear the evidence.

But the latest Economist/YouGov poll indicates that fully one-third of Americans simply don’t believe the story promoted by the Obama administration, that he was born in Hawaii.

Specifically, 12 percent of all respondents say the statement “President Obama was born in Kenya” is definitely true, and another 24 percent say it is “probably true.”

That includes 20 percent of Democrats who place themselves in those two categories, 39 percent of independents and 52 percent of Republicans.

The poll tab sheet shows that group includes 16 percent of those who call themselves liberal, 35 percent of those who call themselves moderate and 53 percent of those who self-identify as conservative.

I don't know about his birth certificate, but Barry is a Phony and a fuck up that's for sure...

Given that the Americans elected a brash, vulgar, conman as president, I would not be surprised what a third of Americans believe.

You certainly are persistent, wash! ;)

I am surprised Syriusly has not come on this thread to argue with him yet,he is as obsessed in arguing with wash about this as wash is on this old dead irrelevent subject.:biggrin:

Wash and Syriusly have the same obsession over this than I had of the Rams coming back to LA the last couple of years.:haha:

as you see for yourself here in this recent argumen they had a few weeks ago.lolhttp://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/birther-press-conference-tomorrow-12-15-at-4.555203/page-59

makes me wonder if they will have to be talked off the ledge on the suicide hotline once jan 21st comes around.:lmao::muahaha::rofl:

Yep lots of dumb as rocks people in this country. Look who we just elected President.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back