Still Seeking the “Big Rock Candy Mountain.”

THE BIGGEST "BIG LIE" IS THE GOP ITSELF.

"The GOP had nothing to do with the insurrection" is a BIG LIE!
"America First!" is a BIG lie.
"The GOP is not racist" is a big lie
"The GOP is good for the economy" is a big lie.
"Immigration destroys America" is a big lie.
"Covid is a hoax" is a lethal big lie
"Only I can fix it" and 70,000 other lies are a big lie.
"Trickle down economics will work this time" is a big lie.
"Democrats are Communists" is a big lie.
"We don't need a national health plan" is a big lie.
"The GOP is not involved in voter suppression" is a big lie.
"The US does not have systemic racism" is a big lie.
"Tax Cuts for the rich are good for everybody." is a big lie
"Stop the Steal" is a big lie.
"Can't afford to help Americans" is a big lie.
"Weak government is good government" is a big lie
"GOP can win again with Trumpism" is a big lie.
"Our GOP audit is not a hacking scam" is a big lie
The BIG TRUTH -
GOP is getting more delusional and violent every day!

Just between us, eddie......for which of these policies do you rush out and voted Democrat to support?

1622209650797.png

The same way y’all invented the woke shit?

I'll give you the same challenge I've given your fellow Nazis;

Show us any post by any conservative on this boards mentioning, referencing, or supporting QAnon prior to September 2020.

Like your fellow Reich mates, you'll slink back to your gutter now - because prior to CNN pimping this shit, no one had ever hear of Q.

The Reich press created it as a focal point for you Nazis to focus your hatred on. Fact, and we ALL know it.
I could say the same thing about “woke”, so I don’t care to engage in your little assignment.

Republican hypocrisy EXPOSED

No shame': As GOP touts relief bill it opposed, Biden mocks party -- Biden had a little fun mocking Republicans for touting the relief bill they voted against, but there's a substantive point that's worth appreciating.​

President Joe Biden was in Cleveland yesterday to tout his economic agenda, and in the process, the Democrat took a victory lap of sorts when describing the nation's direction.
"COVID cases are down, COVID deaths are down, unemployment filings are down, hunger is down, vaccinations are up, jobs are up, growth is up, people gaining health coverage is up, small business confidence is up," Biden said. "Put it simply: America is coming back. America is on the move. And that wasn't an accident. It wasn't luck."

It was hard to blame the president for expressing optimism and taking some pride in the U.S. recovery. The day-to-day political dramas can be exasperating, but stepping back, Biden's observation is sound: thanks in part to the Democrats' American Rescue Plan, every relevant economic metric and public-health indicator is finally moving in the right direction.
But that wasn't the only notable part of the president's remarks in Ohio:
"Even my Republican friends in Congress, not a single one of them voted for the Rescue Plan. I'm not going to embarrass any one of them, but I have here a list of how, back in their districts, they're bragging about the Rescue Plan.... I mean, some people have no shame. But I'm happy. I'm happy they know that it's benefited their constituents. That's okay with me. But if you're going to try to take credit for what you've done, don't get in the way of what we still need to do."
When Biden referenced the list of GOP officials boasting about relief funds they opposed, he literally held up a written list, though he did not read it aloud. NBC News reported, "It had 13 names on it that were visible, including House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.), Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.), and Rep. Greg Pence (R-Ind.), brother of former Vice President Mike Pence."
The president seemed to enjoy mocking his partisan rivals -- the comments generated some laughter and applause from the audience -- but there was an underlying substantive point to this.
As we discussed several weeks ago, Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.) started celebrating the American Rescue Plan's beneficial "targeted relief" before the COVID relief bill was even signed into law. The Mississippi Republican neglected to mention the fact that he voted against the bill that provided the relief.
Wicker soon had plenty of company. Reps. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) and Alex Mooney (R-W.Va.) took similar steps in March, touting funds for community health centers in their respective districts, overlooking the inconvenient detail that those health centers wouldn't have received the money if they'd had their way.
Anecdotes like these -- which congressional Democrats publicly predicted before the bill's passage -- keep coming up. The Associated Press ran this report in early May alongside a perfect headline: "Republicans promote pandemic relief they voted against."
Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, R-N.Y., said it pained her to vote against the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan. But in the weeks that followed, the first-term Republican issued a news release celebrating more than $3.7 million from the package that went to community health centers in her district as one of her "achievements." She said she prided herself on "bringing federal funding to the district and back into the pockets of taxpayers."
For Biden and his party, the value is not just in exposing Republican hypocrisy, and taking jabs at those who "voted no and took the dough," but also in reminding the public that the Democratic plan has been so effective that GOP opponents are pretending they supported it.
Indeed, as policymakers move forward with the debate over the White House infrastructure plan, the subtext is important: Republicans are complaining about the proposal now, but with recent history in mind, the Democratic blueprint is likely to be so effective that GOP lawmakers who vote "no" will soon try to take credit for the investments.

No shame': As GOP touts relief bill it opposed, Biden mocks party -- Biden had a little fun mocking Republicans for touting the relief bill they voted against, but there's a substantive point that's worth appreciating.​

President Joe Biden was in Cleveland yesterday to tout his economic agenda, and in the process, the Democrat took a victory lap of sorts when describing the nation's direction.
"COVID cases are down, COVID deaths are down, unemployment filings are down, hunger is down, vaccinations are up, jobs are up, growth is up, people gaining health coverage is up, small business confidence is up," Biden said. "Put it simply: America is coming back. America is on the move. And that wasn't an accident. It wasn't luck."

It was hard to blame the president for expressing optimism and taking some pride in the U.S. recovery. The day-to-day political dramas can be exasperating, but stepping back, Biden's observation is sound: thanks in part to the Democrats' American Rescue Plan, every relevant economic metric and public-health indicator is finally moving in the right direction.
"Even my Republican friends in Congress, not a single one of them voted for the Rescue Plan. I'm not going to embarrass any one of them, but I have here a list of how, back in their districts, they're bragging about the Rescue Plan.... I mean, some people have no shame. But I'm happy. I'm happy they know that it's benefited their constituents. That's okay with me. But if you're going to try to take credit for what you've done, don't get in the way of what we still need to do."
When Biden referenced the list of GOP officials boasting about relief funds they opposed, he literally held up a written list, though he did not read it aloud. NBC News reported, "It had 13 names on it that were visible, including House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-Calif.), Rep. Elise Stefanik (R-N.Y.), Rep. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.), and Rep. Greg Pence (R-Ind.), brother of former Vice President Mike Pence."
The president seemed to enjoy mocking his partisan rivals -- the comments generated some laughter and applause from the audience -- but there was an underlying substantive point to this.
As we discussed several weeks ago, Sen. Roger Wicker (R-Miss.) started celebrating the American Rescue Plan's beneficial "targeted relief" before the COVID relief bill was even signed into law. The Mississippi Republican neglected to mention the fact that he voted against the bill that provided the relief.
Wicker soon had plenty of company. Reps. Madison Cawthorn (R-N.C.) and Alex Mooney (R-W.Va.) took similar steps in March, touting funds for community health centers in their respective districts, overlooking the inconvenient detail that those health centers wouldn't have received the money if they'd had their way.
Anecdotes like these -- which congressional Democrats publicly predicted before the bill's passage -- keep coming up. The Associated Press ran this report in early May alongside a perfect headline: "Republicans promote pandemic relief they voted against."
Rep. Nicole Malliotakis, R-N.Y., said it pained her to vote against the $1.9 trillion American Rescue Plan. But in the weeks that followed, the first-term Republican issued a news release celebrating more than $3.7 million from the package that went to community health centers in her district as one of her "achievements." She said she prided herself on "bringing federal funding to the district and back into the pockets of taxpayers."
For Biden and his party, the value is not just in exposing Republican hypocrisy, and taking jabs at those who "voted no and took the dough," but also in reminding the public that the Democratic plan has been so effective that GOP opponents are pretending they supported it.
Indeed, as policymakers move forward with the debate over the White House infrastructure plan, the subtext is important: Republicans are complaining about the proposal now, but with recent history in mind, the Democratic blueprint is likely to be so effective that GOP lawmakers who vote "no" will soon try to take credit for the investments.

You'd rather change the subject than reveal which of those policies is most dear to you?

I understand why.

You'd rather change the subject than reveal which of those policies is most dear to you?

I understand why.
No just look what that bad Biden has done
McConnell- " We need to tell the american people what Biden is doing to the country."

Let us count the ways-

Putting the middle class first for once
Getting Covid under control
Vaccinating over half the country
Getting the economy back on track
Making the rich and corporations pay their fair share
Holding police accountable thru legislation
Stock market at record highs
The lowest UI claims in 5 years
getting students back to school
Getting tough with Putin

Seems like America is doing just fine w/o you and the GOP.

I understand why.
No just look what that bad Biden has done
McConnell- " We need to tell the american people what Biden is doing to the country."

Let us count the ways-

Putting the middle class first for once
Getting Covid under control
Vaccinating over half the country
Getting the economy back on track
Making the rich and corporations pay their fair share
Holding police accountable thru legislation
Stock market at record highs
The lowest UI claims in 5 years
getting students back to school
Getting tough with Putin

Seems like America is doing just fine w/o you and the GOP.

None of that is true.....so you get another Democrat gold star.....and a pat on the head.

What about this PC True?

Moscow Mitch says no way!​

I think we should have as many Jan 6th investigations as they did Bengahzi investigations. Fair and balanced.
r/PoliticalHumor - The GOP was guilty of treason on January 6th. They think they can cover up their crimes

The basis for voting Democrat.

1.The desire to have others support and cosset them from cradle to grave may be the strongest motivation for Leftists. It sure beats working for what you have. A corollary of the search is that someone else is preventing you from succeeding, getting all that you deserve, and those who stand in your way must be punished….from ridicule, censorship, right up to and including murder.

The above is at the heart of the views of Fascists, Nazis, Liberals, Progressives, Socialists, Communists, Democrats.

2. On this date, May 27th, we observe one of the earliest Democrats….Liberals….socialists.

“François-Noël Babeuf, byname Gracchus Babeuf, (born November 23, 1760, Saint-Quentin, France—died May 27, 1797, Vendôme), early political journalist and agitator in Revolutionary France whose tactical strategies provided a model for left-wing movements of the 19th century and who was called Gracchus for the resemblance of his proposed agrarian reforms to those of the 2nd-century-BC Roman statesman of that name.”
Britannica.com
View attachment 494225

3. A half-century before Karl Marx published the Communist Manifesto, there was Gracchus Babeuf’s Plebeian Manifesto, which was later renamed the Manifesto of the Equals. Babeuf’s early (1796) work has been described as socialist, anarchist, and communist, and has had an enormous impact. He wrote: “The French Revolution was nothing but a precursor of another revolution, on which will be bigger, more solemn, and which will be the last…We reach for something more sublime and more just: the common good or the community of goods! Nor more individual property in land: the land belongs to no one. We demand, we want, the common enjoyment of the fruits of the land: the fruits belong to all.” Here, then, are the major themes of socialist theory. It takes very little interpolation to find that opponents profit at the expense of the environment, and conditions of inequality in society.

4. For Babeuf, socialism would distribute prosperity across the entire population, as it would “[have] us eat four good meals a day, [dress} us most elegantly, and also [provide] those of us who are fathers of families with charming houses worth a thousand louis each.”

5. Oscar Wilde: “Under socialism…there will be no people living in fetid dens and fetid rags, and bringing up unhealthy, hunger pinched children in the midst of impossible and absolutely repulsive surroundings…Each member of society will share in the general prosperity and happiness of the society…”
From a speech by Rev. Robert A. Sirico, President, Acton Institute for the Study of Religion and Liberty.
Delivered at Hillsdale College, October 27, 2006

A vote for a Democrat means you really believe that there is a 'Big Rock Candy Mountain.'

Sorry, but this is wrong.
First of all, Fascists, Nazis, Liberals, Progressives, Socialists, Communists, Democrats, Anarchists, etc. are all completely different.
Fascists and Nazis are right wing groups who believe in trickle down from the wealthy elite.
Liberals and progressives just believe in fair and equal protection of individual rights.
Socialists believe you can save money by starting publicly owned companies.
Communists believe all means of production need to be publicly owned companies to prevent abuse by private employers.
Anarchist wrap around so far to the left, they essentially are identical to extreme right wing Libertarians.
And democrats are not necessarily any of the above.
They are whatever seems to be what will gain the most votes this election.

None of the economic or political theories believe in something for nothing.
They all believe everyone should have to work for what they get and use in life.
The different goals are just to try to make things more fair.
To prevent monopolies of the means of production.

1.The desire to have others support and cosset them from cradle to grave may be the strongest motivation for Leftists. It sure beats working for what you have. A corollary of the search is that someone else is preventing you from succeeding, getting all that you deserve, and those who stand in your way must be punished….from ridicule, censorship, right up to and including murder.

The above is at the heart of the views of Fascists, Nazis, Liberals, Progressives, Socialists, Communists, Democrats.

2. On this date, May 27th, we observe one of the earliest Democrats….Liberals….socialists.

“François-Noël Babeuf, byname Gracchus Babeuf, (born November 23, 1760, Saint-Quentin, France—died May 27, 1797, Vendôme), early political journalist and agitator in Revolutionary France whose tactical strategies provided a model for left-wing movements of the 19th century and who was called Gracchus for the resemblance of his proposed agrarian reforms to those of the 2nd-century-BC Roman statesman of that name.”
Britannica.com
View attachment 494225

3. A half-century before Karl Marx published the Communist Manifesto, there was Gracchus Babeuf’s Plebeian Manifesto, which was later renamed the Manifesto of the Equals. Babeuf’s early (1796) work has been described as socialist, anarchist, and communist, and has had an enormous impact. He wrote: “The French Revolution was nothing but a precursor of another revolution, on which will be bigger, more solemn, and which will be the last…We reach for something more sublime and more just: the common good or the community of goods! Nor more individual property in land: the land belongs to no one. We demand, we want, the common enjoyment of the fruits of the land: the fruits belong to all.” Here, then, are the major themes of socialist theory. It takes very little interpolation to find that opponents profit at the expense of the environment, and conditions of inequality in society.

4. For Babeuf, socialism would distribute prosperity across the entire population, as it would “[have] us eat four good meals a day, [dress} us most elegantly, and also [provide] those of us who are fathers of families with charming houses worth a thousand louis each.”

5. Oscar Wilde: “Under socialism…there will be no people living in fetid dens and fetid rags, and bringing up unhealthy, hunger pinched children in the midst of impossible and absolutely repulsive surroundings…Each member of society will share in the general prosperity and happiness of the society…”
From a speech by Rev. Robert A. Sirico, President, Acton Institute for the Study of Religion and Liberty.

A vote for a Democrat means you really believe that there is a 'Big Rock Candy Mountain.'

First of all, Fascists, Nazis, Liberals, Progressives, Socialists, Communists, Democrats, Anarchists, etc. are all completely different.
Fascists and Nazis are right wing groups who believe in trickle down from the wealthy elite.
Liberals and progressives just believe in fair and equal protection of individual rights.
Communists believe all means of production need to be publicly owned companies to prevent abuse by private employers.
Anarchist wrap around so far to the left, they essentially are identical to extreme right wing Libertarians.

They all believe everyone should have to work for what they get and use in life.

You should be sorry....

...I'm never wrong.

The BIG TRUTH -

Just between us, eddie......for which of these policies do you rush out and voted Democrat to support?

View attachment 494574

Sorry, but all wrong.

Nazis were totally anti-socialist, killed all the socialists, and never socialized or controlled a single industry except Junkers, which refused to make military planes for Hitler, so got taken over.

Actually it was the Weimar Republic that implemented gun control, and that allowed the Nazis to murder all the unarmed socialists and communists. But after Hitler got into control, he ended all gun control because he had already eliminated any opposition.

Censorship and media control I will pass on because you might have points there?

But you are wrong on abortion.
Hitler was extremely against abortion.
Even those he did not like, such as Gypsies and Jews, he wanted to have more children, so there would be more production and soldiers.
He just believed in adoption when the babies came from the wrong cultures.

Hitler likely did not care about Jews, but knew all Germans were angry about being cheated in WWI, and that Zionists were to blame. Hitler just used what already existed. He did not create hatred of Jews.

Hitler was appointed by the oligarchs, and supported the idea that the government was controlled by the wealthy elite for the benefit of all society.
So he would never have been promoting government itself, but the wealthy elite behind the government.
That would be entirely different than the communists for example, where there is not supposed to be a wealthy elite.

Britannica.com
View attachment 494225

You should be sorry....

...I'm never wrong.

So you don't want to discuss any points?
Are you really going to just claim the left wing is trying to just sell a pie in the sky, giveaway?
Tell me how you would prevent historic abuses, like child labor, monopolies, company towns, etc.?

The BIG TRUTH -

View attachment 494574

Sorry, but all wrong.

Nazis were totally anti-socialist, killed all the socialists, and never socialized or controlled a single industry except Junkers, which refused to make military planes for Hitler, so got taken over.

Actually it was the Weimar Republic that implemented gun control, and that allowed the Nazis to murder all the unarmed socialists and communists. But after Hitler got into control, he ended all gun control because he had already eliminated any opposition.

Censorship and media control I will pass on because you might have points there?

Even those he did not like, such as Gypsies and Jews, he wanted to have more children, so there would be more production and soldiers.

Hitler likely did not care about Jews, but knew all Germans were angry about being cheated in WWI, and that Zionists were to blame. Hitler just used what already existed. He did not create hatred of Jews.

Hitler was appointed by the oligarchs, and supported the idea that the government was controlled by the wealthy elite for the benefit of all society.
So he would never have been promoting government itself, but the wealthy elite behind the government.
That would be entirely different than the communists for example, where there is not supposed to be a wealthy elite.
Thank you rig for your very articulate answer Not used to it around here

Britannica.com
View attachment 494225

You should be sorry....

...I'm never wrong.

So you don't want to discuss any points?
Are you really going to just claim the left wing is trying to just sell a pie in the sky, giveaway?
Tell me how you would prevent historic abuses, like child labor, monopolies, company towns, etc.?

With you????

No.

You have proven, over and over, when exposed and corrected, you ignore same.

Get lost.

The BIG TRUTH -

View attachment 494574

Sorry, but all wrong.

And, I suppose, thank you for not denying that you vote for the party that shares it's doctrines with the NSDAP, the Nazis.

What more is there to say?

The BIG TRUTH -

View attachment 494574

Sorry, but all wrong.

And, I suppose, thank you for not denying that you vote for the party that shares it's doctrines with the NSDAP, the Nazis.

I think you're losing it Nuff said With morons not wanting an investigation of Jan 6th you don't think those swine are guilty as hell?

The BIG TRUTH -

View attachment 494574

Sorry, but all wrong.

Nazi this PC

trump history - your grandkids will be studying this in history 101​

Thumbnail

2021-01-07t201531z-274780624-rc283l93tmsx-rtrmadp-3-usa-election-capitol-police.jpg

The BIG TRUTH -

View attachment 494574

Sorry, but all wrong.

I think you're losing it Nuff said With morons not wanting an investigation of Jan 6th you don't think those swine are guilty as hell?

"... investigation of Jan 6th...."

Did you get the date wrong???

Don't you mean the May assaults on the White House by Biden voters???

1.It is of the utmost necessity for the Left to mitigate, disguise, the year-long series of riots, arsons, assaults, mayhem that they released on America in preparation for stealing the election. Toward that end, they designed a Biden-voter riot a the Capitol, had their media allies pretend the damage was done by Trump supporters, the effort to shield the fact that their BLM, ANTIFA, and assorted other anarko-communist thugs were actually behind it. They learned that from earlier Nazis, as in the Reichstag Fire, a model for false-flag propaganda.

2. Completely ignored behind the pretense that this was an insurrection, a rebellion, an attack on democracy itself, was the real such attack on America: The three day siege of the White House in May of 2020, occupation of Lafayette Park, and the burning of the historic St. John's Church.

“More than 60 Secret Service officers and special agents sustained multiple injuries in three days worth of violent clashes stemming from protests demanding justice for George Floyd in Washington, D.C.

The uprisings overflowed from Lafayette Park and continued near the White House on Saturday night and early into Sunday morning. Protesters in the area had taken to the streets since Friday to condemn police brutality.”

At least 60 Secret Service members injured during George Floyd protests in DC

“St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire ….fire crews were able to get to the scene to save the historic structure where every president since James Madison has attendended services,…” St. John's Church Near White House Set on Fire

First time a President had to be evacuated from the White House since the War of 1812.

Here is MSNBC reporting on that ‘mostly peaceful protest” attacking the WhiteHouse

“….folks trying to make a point of being peaceful….”

Peaceful protesters jumping the barriers at the White House.

3. Now, let’s get to the Democrat instigated assault on the Capitol, blaming it on their political enemies, and see how the propaganda mill churns that out:

“AOC Feared Rioters Would Kill Her Before She Had the Chance to Become a Mom

AOC Feared Rioters Would Kill Her Before She Had the Chance to Become a Mom

Of course, AOC was lying......she wasn't at the Capitol.

The BIG TRUTH -

View attachment 494574

Sorry, but all wrong.

Nazi this PC

trump history - your grandkids will be studying this in history 101​

Thumbnail

2021-01-07t201531z-274780624-rc283l93tmsx-rtrmadp-3-usa-election-capitol-police.jpg

“BOMBSHELL VIDEO Emerges of Capitol Police Giving the OK to Enter the Capitol on January 6th

Exclusive video obtained by American Greatness shows USCP officers talking with January 6 protestors inside the building that day, giving the ok to enter and peacefully protest:

Julie Kelly reports: A newly-obtained video shows United States Capitol Police officers speaking with several January 6 protestors—including Jacob Chansley, the so-called “Q shaman”—inside the Capitol that afternoon.

The clip directly contradicts DOJ complaint that claims USCP told this group, which included Jacob Chansley, to leave. Chansley has been in jail for more than 4 months. He’s not accused of assaulting an officer, vandalism, or any serious crime.

#BREAKING!

Exclusive video obtained by American Greatness shows USCP officers talking with January 6 protestors inside the building that day, giving the ok to enter and peacefully protest.

From @julie_kelly2 @theamgreatness pic.twitter.com/Tl0iulJ8UZ

— SCUBA MIKE (@scuba2024) May 16, 2021

BOMBSHELL VIDEO Emerges of Capitol Police Giving the OK to Enter the Capitol on January 6th

“EXCLUSIVE: US Capitol Doors on Jan. 6 Were Magnetically Locked – Someone Inside Capitol Security Had to Release the Lock to Open the Doors (VIDEO)

According to this American patriot, who is a US Marine veteran who worked overseas at a US Embassy, the doors on the US Capitol are electronically controlled magnetic locked doors. And someone inside the security booth at the US Capitol opened the doors!

Here is what we were told. We’re on the top level now – about 15 feet from the doors just before they opened up. People are yelling and screaming. Everyone’s cheering, all kind of stuff. It’s chaotic. But we’re just kind of there. And then all of the sudden the doors open up from the inside. I have a picture taken about two seconds before the doors opened. And then I have a picture taken about six seconds later and the doors were open.

Jim Hoft: And they were not opened from the outside?

Retired Marine: They were opened from the inside. Now one of the stories I read recently was that some Marine, some Marine Major, went inside and managed to run around and open up the doors. And I think that was on your website, as well. But here’s what I can tell you about magnetic locks. If a door is locked by a mag lock it cannot be opened from the outside or the inside unless the person controlling that door opens that door by turning off the magnetic lock which those doors according to the photos I took are equipped with.

Jim Hoft: Holy cow! That’s really big news there!

If those magnetic locks had been engaged, in other words, if Capitol Police did not want people opening that door. Now I can understand they might say, “We had police outside so we didn’t want to engage them.” If they did not want those magnetic locks open, there is NOTHING, nothing, no person, no group of people, no hundreds of people who could have opened those doors. No one. Unless the Capitol Police wanted those doors open. As soon as those doors were open, I was lifted off my feet. There was a forward momentum.

There was no 'insurrection' January 6th....nothing more than some pushing and shoving.
Only Biden voters burn and assault, loot and pillage.

The Democrat party would love to have an excuse to cover, to mitigate, what they have done for a full year of riots....and that is the reason for amplifying the farrago at the Capitol.

I've seen worse at Walmart on Black Friday.

awwwww..... & here i thought this thread was gonna be about a really cool song.

instead i found a bloviating OP chock full of dung per your MO, political chicky.

you disappoint me.

New Topics

Forum List

Back