Still Rolling Up the Insurrectionists

Minimizing a fucking murderous Insurrection makes you complicit.

Excusing the death of a cop makes you a piece of shit

Calling a domestic terrorist a "protester" and attacking the cop who ended her threat makes you LOWER than a piece of shit
What "threat" did an unarmed woman pose to the nation or those present? You have no idea if a still unidentified cop (a significant fact) was threatened personally or not.

Get a life you fucking clown!
Any dumbass no matter their political affiliation should know better than to try and force their way into a barricaded building with men on the other side pointing guns at you, but, stupid is as stupid does and dies for it.

This is the Republican party, this is the majority, absolute wackos, a total disgrace:

This is the democrat party, absolute wackos, a total disgrace:
View attachment 447850

Those are called anarchist not Democrats. It would just as easy to claim they were Republicans with your logic and reasoning.

They are rioting in Seattle, Portland, and Denver, leftist areas not GOP areas, duh.
Which party is protecting them, and which party would jail them?

Whataboutism does not work here. Even the leftyist leftist anarchist you can find knows for a fact the moment they have stepped over the line and are risking a police beatdown and arrest. Those people at the capital thought they were being protected from on high by the president and were looking to overthrow democracy. That is the difference between riots and insurrections.

The rioters in those cities knew teh cops were ordered to stand down, and often would even protect THEM.

I have seen it myself. The cops watching the "protests" prepared to jump in if anyone attacked the protestors, for blocking a bridge during rush hour.

BUt not doing anything to stop the protest.

Because, orders.

Because First Amendment

Blocking a bridge during rush hour, trapping hundreds of people in their cars, is not speech.

Awwww...were you inconvenienced?
Tissue?

If you believe Democrats give 2 fucks about the cop that died you're an idiot. The only good cop to a Democrat is one whose death they can exploit.

Many cops died this summer and Democrats were saying how those racist pigs got what they deserved. Suddenly they care?

If you believe anything a Democrat says, you're an idiot.
Not every cop is the same nor is their job specification. A mall cop is not the same as a patrolman cop..Can you see the diff and the capitol cops are like college campus cops they tend to not be out one the streets killing people.

Notice how little talk there is of Defund these days?

It was bullshit. Designed to fire up the base, and nowt that it served it's purpose, they will go though the motions and play their little game of addressing the issue, and that will be that.

Till the next time they need that issue for something.

You were played.

The point of the Bush billboards was to point out how bad the Obama admin was, similar to the bad start Biden is having. In 2009 Trump was not even in politics, duh.
I have seen that used during the Trump years as well...

But regardless...nothing can make trump look better

Kids are turning in parents

Women are using dating aps to turn in Insurrectionists

Folks are going to jail

Jobs are being lost

Here's an idea.

Don't do shit like that. Life gets real pretty quick and it's fucking TRUMP for god's sake.

Are you kidding?

Unless you are and ANTIFA Brown Shirt engaging in insurgency on behalf of the Reich. If you are engaged in the democrat Kristalnacht, Kamala Harris will bail you out should you be arrested.

This is the Republican party, this is the majority, absolute wackos, a total disgrace:

View attachment 447850

Those are called anarchist not Democrats. It would just as easy to claim they were Republicans with your logic and reasoning.

They are rioting in Seattle, Portland, and Denver, leftist areas not GOP areas, duh.

Whataboutism does not work here. Even the leftyist leftist anarchist you can find knows for a fact the moment they have stepped over the line and are risking a police beatdown and arrest. Those people at the capital thought they were being protected from on high by the president and were looking to overthrow democracy. That is the difference between riots and insurrections.

The rioters in those cities knew teh cops were ordered to stand down, and often would even protect THEM.

I have seen it myself. The cops watching the "protests" prepared to jump in if anyone attacked the protestors, for blocking a bridge during rush hour.

Because, orders.

Because First Amendment

Blocking a bridge during rush hour, trapping hundreds of people in their cars, is not speech.

Tissue?

No, I was in the other lane.

Inconvenienced? It was a crime, a crime harming and endangering hundreds of people and the cop was protecting the criminals, not the victims.

THe dems were protecting and working with the rioters. That was my point.

That you defend it, further demonstrates my point.

Because here you are, a good little dem partisan, defending the use of police to protect criminals.

Terrorists must be captured and punished. Period.

Unless they are Reich terrorists.

1611501427196.png

And anyone in government who assisted them, same thing.

When will Kamala Harris be arrested?

Bail fund backed by Kamala Harris and Joe Biden staffers bailed out alleged child abuser, docs indicate | Fox News

I saw an FBI billboard on I4 that was asking people who had any info on CAPITOL VIOLENCE to call some FBI 800 number.

It was quite interesting and I wondered why they didnt do it for those who tried to burn down the federal courthouse in Portland.

Yes, and nothing on the July attack by the Reich in LaFayette square by Reich Brown Shirts.

View attachment 447850

Because, orders.

Because First Amendment

Tissue?

Inconvenienced? It was a crime, a crime harming and endangering hundreds of people and the cop was protecting the criminals, not the victims.

Because here you are, a good little dem partisan, defending the use of police to protect criminals.

The thread is about the insurrectionists being arrested. Why are so many of you talking about BLM riots that happened half a year ago?
I think I know why. It's not going to work, though.

.Those people at the capital thought they were being protected from on high by the president and were looking to overthrow democracy.
So now you fancy yourself to be a mind reader. You're an idiot conspiracy theorist.

We know that Biden et. al. conspired to commit massive voter fraud because he got caught on a live stream confessing to it. He was bragging about it. That's not a conspiracy theory, it's a proven conspiracy.

Last edited:
Terrorists must be captured and punished. Period.

And anyone in government who assisted them, same thing.

I think the majority of Americans on both sides realized things went way way too far, and how close we came to overthrowing our government and democracies. We're lucky these people were largely amateurs. Next time they might not be.

.Those people at the capital thought they were being protected from on high by the president and were looking to overthrow democracy.
So now you fancy yourself to be a mind reader. You're an idiot conspiracy theorist.

We know that Biden et. al. committed massive voter fraud because he got caught on a live stream confessing to it. He was bragging about it. That's not a conspiracy theory, it's a proven conspiracy.
What do you think you still have to prove here? Accept that the right now has no moral limits and move on to a brave new world where democracy itself is an enemy to be defeated.

We know that Biden et. al. committed massive voter fraud because he got caught on a live stream confessing to it. He was bragging about it. That's not a conspiracy theory, it's a proven conspiracy.
What do you think you still have to prove here? Accept that the right now has no moral limits and move on to a brave new world where democracy itself is an enemy to be defeated.
^
Obvious projection.

View attachment 447850

Because, orders.

Because First Amendment

Tissue?

The thread is about the insurrectionists being arrested. Why are so many of you talking about BLM riots that happened half a year ago?
I think I know why. It's not going to work, though.

That question has been asked and answered repeatedly.

Are you illiterate or just being willful ignorant, to protect your mind from information that destroys your fragile world view?

Forum List

Back