Lesh

Diamond Member
Dec 21, 2016

Kids are turning in parents

Women are using dating aps to turn in Insurrectionists

Folks are going to jail

Jobs are being lost

Here's an idea.

Don't do shit like that. Life gets real pretty quick and it's fucking TRUMP for god's sake.

Are you kidding?

II saw an FBI billboard on I4 that was asking people who had any info on CAPITOL VIOLENCE to call some FBI 800 number.

It was quite interesting and I wondered why they didnt do it fot those who tried to burn down the federal courthouse in Portland.
I'm waiting for Trump billboards...
1611493915651.png

II saw an FBI billboard on I4 that was asking people who had any info on CAPITOL VIOLENCE to call some FBI 800 number.

It was quite interesting and I wondered why they didnt do it fot those who tried to burn down the federal courthouse in Portland.
They did 18 people were arrested. Now claim nothing happened.

This is the Republican party, this is the majority, absolute wackos, a total disgrace:

This is the democrat party, absolute wackos, a total disgrace:
View attachment 447850

Those are called anarchist not Democrats. It would just as easy to claim they were Republicans with your logic and reasoning.

They are rioting in Seattle, Portland, and Denver, leftist areas not GOP areas, duh.
Which party is protecting them, and which party would jail them?

This is the Republican party, this is the majority, absolute wackos, a total disgrace:

View attachment 447850

Those are called anarchist not Democrats. It would just as easy to claim they were Republicans with your logic and reasoning.

They are rioting in Seattle, Portland, and Denver, leftist areas not GOP areas, duh.

Whataboutism does not work here. Even the leftyist leftist anarchist you can find knows for a fact the moment they have stepped over the line and are risking a police beatdown and arrest. Those people at the capital thought they were being protected from on high by the president and were looking to overthrow democracy. That is the difference between riots and insurrections.

View attachment 447850

Whataboutism does not work here. Even the leftyist leftist anarchist you can find knows for a fact the moment they have stepped over the line and are risking a police beatdown and arrest. Those people at the capital thought they were being protected from on high by the president and were looking to overthrow democracy. That is the difference between riots and insurrections.

They are really bummed out that they didn't get a pardon.. Ha! Those suckers got played and as tools they opened themselves up to criminal prosecution, what a bunch of mooks.

You seem to have missed the point of the Bush billboard.

That was to point out that even BUSH was better than Trump. You think someone will come along and make Trump look remotely palatable?

Not likely and God help us if that does happen

Folks are going to jail

Jobs are being lost

Here's an idea.

Don't do shit like that. Life gets real pretty quick and it's fucking TRUMP for god's sake.

Are you kidding?

The only question at this point is this: Which do we need to build more of? Prisons, or Psych Wards? Without realizing it, this may very well end up being Trump's legacy: an infrastructure plan to house his demented followers.

Folks are going to jail

Jobs are being lost

Here's an idea.

Are you kidding?

The only question at this point is this: Which do we need to build more of? Prisons, or Psych Wards? Without realizing it, this may very well end up being Trump's legacy: an infrastructure plan to house his demented followers.
Now that the right has a data driven informational formula for inducing an artificial state of paranoid psychosis in a large number of people democracy is probably fucked in the long run.

Folks are going to jail

Jobs are being lost

Here's an idea.

Are you kidding?

Insurrectionists? You people are complete dumbasses.

Folks are going to jail

Jobs are being lost

Here's an idea.

Are you kidding?

Now that the right has a data driven informational formula for inducing an artificial state of paranoid psychosis in a large number of people democracy is probably fucked in the long run.
We might get lucky. I say that because it looks like the Republican party is going to self-immolate. Look at the Arizona GOP. They just censured three people, two of whom are private citizens.

Last edited:
L

Folks are going to jail

Jobs are being lost

Here's an idea.

Are you kidding?

Insurrectionists? You people are complete dumbasses.
Like good little trained monkeys...trained by the msm.

You seem to have missed the point of the Bush billboard.

That was to point out that even BUSH was better than Trump. You think someone will come along and make Trump look remotely palatable?

Not likely and God help us if that does happen
OMG, are you really that stupid, or is your TDS that bad?
The point of the Bush billboards was to point out how bad the Obama admin was, similar to the bad start Biden is having. In 2009 Trump was not even in politics, duh.

I'm waiting to see future polls between the Xiden presidency and Trumps.

Forum List

Back