Still not clear on the rules

So when can I expect my slap down

I noticed you ignored the fact that your own self-righteous as a liberal make honest conversation with you impossible since you stated the right has no:
Moral compass
Ethics
Compassion

The left only projects their own shortcomings

They don't really know what those terms mean, since they lack them themselves. For some reason they have to keep lumping anybody who disagrees with their mindless sociopathic blathering as 'right wingers' when they aren't, so why bother pretending they can converse without relying on their cult's standard tropes and memes? I just troll the trolls and stick to conversing with those who are capable of it or at least trying to discuss issues.

To me trolling comes down to intent. Trolls are here for negative attention. Just to fuck with people. They have few sincere convictions and offer arguments merely to be "argumentative", if they offer anything like an argument at all. Often they simply post vague provocative statements and refuse to defend them.

Some people are not mindless lazy ideologues and don't have any need to seek approval from any treehouse full of wing nuts, so they get trolled by both assortments of loons. Sometimes that confuses the True Believers.

Here are the rules for the religion forum. It's pretty simple to understand.

"Zone 2": Political Forum / Israel and Palestine Forum / Race Relations/Racism Forum / Religion & Ethics Forum: Baiting and polarizing OP's (Opening Posts), and thread titles risk the thread either being moved or trashed. Keep it relevant, choose wisely. Each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject, in addition to any flame. No trolling. No hit and run flames. No hijacking or derailing threads.
And i did that, yet i had a mod tell me i was trolling.
This is why I asked for clarification. The definition of trolling is obviously not universal.

And i did that, yet i had a mod tell me i was trolling.
This is why I asked for clarification. The definition of trolling is obviously not universal.

They don't really know what those terms mean, since they lack them themselves. For some reason they have to keep lumping anybody who disagrees with their mindless sociopathic blathering as 'right wingers' when they aren't, so why bother pretending they can converse without relying on their cult's standard tropes and memes? I just troll the trolls and stick to conversing with those who are capable of it or at least trying to discuss issues.
I see much of this as a product of intelligence level. Intelligent people are capable of understanding and applying principles. Stupid fucks only know what team they are on. They live in a black/white world of utter conformity and so assume everybody else does, too.

Forum List

Back