Still More Winning Political Methods of Democrats

Trump has his trusty umlaut he carries everywhere that can dispel all evil hexes.

aj-jefferies-trump-pez-001.jpg

Buy a lotto ticket....all of the lefts attempts to harm Trump has backfired...and so will this spell....if history is our guide the spell should make us all very fortunate and give Trump 6 more terms.....Buuuuaaaaahahahahaha

I do not think Trump will live long enough for 6 more terms...
When the witchtard "spell" backfires it will also extend his life.....

Buy a lotto ticket....all of the lefts attempts to harm Trump has backfired...and so will this spell....if history is our guide the spell should make us all very fortunate and give Trump 6 more terms.....Buuuuaaaaahahahahaha

When the witchtard "spell" backfires it will also extend his life.....

Gotcha!

Apparently you can buy Trump voodoo dolls online now. They come with 45 pins already inserted. Seems the Left is willing to try anything to get rid of him, too bad his magic is much stronger than theirs.

il_570xN.1095238579_52nd.jpg

We can always still prop his dead body up against the Resolute Desk. Cold stiff, he'd still be a better president than Obama.

Apparently you can buy Trump voodoo dolls online now. They come with 45 pins already inserted. Seems the Left is willing to try anything to get rid of him, too bad his magic is much stronger than theirs.

View attachment 285894

They have them for Obama as well dumbass...

710x528_15069349_8990023_1468650022.jpg

View attachment 285894

dumbass...

dumbass...dumbass...

dumbass...dumbass...dumbass...I bet dumbass...that the dumbass...Trump dolls sell to the dumbass...Left, 10 to 1 dumbass...

dumbass...dumbass...

dumbass...

Trump probably makes BOTH of them in China to sell to all you dumbasses...

View attachment 285894

dumbass...

dumbass...dumbass...

dumbass...dumbass...dumbass...I bet dumbass...that the dumbass...Trump dolls sell to the dumbass...Left, 10 to 1 dumbass...

dumbass...dumbass...

dumbass...

tenor.gif

View attachment 285894

dumbass...

dumbass...dumbass...

dumbass...dumbass...

dumbass...

tenor.gif
Your'e a little weird aren't you?....

View attachment 285894

dumbass...

dumbass...dumbass...

dumbass...dumbass...

dumbass...

tenor.gif

I have been called worse! :113:

View attachment 285894

tenor.gif

He's a little idiot. First he calls me a dumbass for not knowing that there are Obama voodoo dolls. I actually only searched for the Trump version as a last minute thought thinking Hey! Maybe there is already a picture of such a thing so I don't have to make one! But had I known about the Obama ones or owned one, he would have denounced me there as well as the "typical rightwing" something or other. So it is always a lose-lose with folks like Goofy.

I've learned from internet searches that you can input almost anything such as "car wreck" and you will find at least a few anti-Trump pictures. Maybe a picture of Trump under a semi. Amazing how actually triggered the Left really is.

In doing so, Goofy revealed that he was already plainly aware of Obama and Trump dolls! So much so that I was a "dumbass" for NOT knowing. Now who is the dumbass! But I have seen on TV ads for Trump and Obama chia pets (those things you grow little seeds on for hair), and I even saw someone is selling a (well made) chessboard with the Trump administration on one side and I think Pelosi and House democrats on the other, though I don't know how much of a market there really can be for such a thing (it wasn't cheap). Proof once again that people will buy almost anything, especially if you are a Tard.

He's a little idiot. First he calls me a dumbass for not knowing that there are Obama voodoo dolls. I actually only searched for the Trump version as a last minute thought thinking Hey! Maybe there is already a picture of such a thing so I don't have to make one! But had I known about the Obama ones or owned one, he would have denounced me there as well as the "typical rightwing" something or other. So it is always a lose-lose with folks like Goofy.

I've learned from internet searches that you can input almost anything such as "car wreck" and you will find at least a few anti-Trump pictures. Maybe a picture of Trump under a semi. Amazing how actually triggered the Left really is.

In doing so, Goofy revealed that he was already plainly aware of Obama and Trump dolls! So much so that I was a "dumbass" for NOT knowing. Now who is the dumbass! But I have seen on TV ads for Trump and Obama chia pets (those things you grow little seeds on for hair), and I even saw someone is selling a (well made) chessboard with the Trump administration on one side and I think Pelosi and House democrats on the other, though I don't know how much of a market there really can be for such a thing (it wasn't cheap). Proof once again that people will buy almost anything, especially if you are a Tard.

I knew there were Obama voodoo dolls because Trump is not special and all this shit has been done before. There were Bush II and Clinton voodoo dolls as well. Everything happening to Trump has already been done...there is nothing new under the sun

Pffft

You can't beat Obama as The Beast of Revelation. He didn't quite measure up, but still ... apropos. :auiqs.jpg:

barack-obama-dragon-statue-1.jpg

I knew there were Obama voodoo dolls because Trump is not special and all this shit has been done before. There were Bush II and Clinton voodoo dolls as well. Everything happening to Trump has already been done...there is nothing new under the sun

Thanks for letting us know you could write a book on the topic. I was only after a joke for a post.

Forum List

Back