Sticky Notes have a shelf life?!?

Feeding Crows

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2021
Who knew???

I have so many packages of sticky notes from when I moved from NY in 2004. Never needed to use them as I've worked from home. But now I need a sticky note, and they peel off kinda curled, and don't stick for more than a few minutes. A passing fart is all that's needed to knock them down! :)

I have to use scotch tape to keep them up... i found this funny, hope you do too! :)

Who knew???

I have so many packages of sticky notes from when I moved from NY in 2004. Never needed to use them as I've worked from home. But now I need a sticky note, and they peel off kinda curled, and don't stick for more than a few minutes. A passing fart is all that's needed to knock them down! :)

I have to use scotch tape to keep them up... i found this funny, hope you do too! :)

Gorilla Glue them

fook no, i have so many, im using crazy glue...

and now i'm s t uck to one o f th em, and ha ve t o use o ne han d to ty p e

the other hand was jerking off and is eternally glued to my penis, and i'm stuck with that position forever! Seriously imagine that? Gotta go to the doctor! Your hand is glued to ur penis!! To me... that's funny! I dunno ur humor type, but yes I have my hand glued and sticky tapes aren't getting it off... Not funny for me once I sober up.

Last edited:
You did well! I appreciate your comments and ideas! Even against my evil stuff :)

This is definitely a place I want to come back and visit! On good terms next time!

Like most self-adhesive stuff, over time the adhesive dries out and interestingly, the paper absorbs moisture, thus the curling.
It just never ands, does it?

Cheers

believe-it-or-not-i-invented-post-its.jpg

Forum List

Back