Stick a fork in Trump

You dipshits make me laugh. If something good happens it's Biden's fault. If something bad happens it's Trump's fault.

The fact of that matter is that Joe Biden is ass-fucking this country, and idiots like you are happy about it...
Disgusting TRAITOR

You dipshits make me laugh. If something good happens it's Biden's fault. If something bad happens it's Trump's fault.

The fact of that matter is that Joe Biden is ass-fucking this country, and idiots like you are happy about it...
No. Using the same logic Trump supporters used for four years. Lauded your savior while he stood up and took credit for everything that began on Obama's watch.
Now, another Democrat is in the office and things go bad, due in no small part to some very big missteps while said savior twiddled his thumbs. And you all believe things
would be different if Trump was still in office. When the fact of the matter is he'd be dealing with the same issues.

I'm not happy about the shape we are in. But I'm smart enough to know that most of what is happening is out of Biden's control.
The response to the virus was well within Trump's control. He just chose to ignore it.

No. Using the same logic Trump supporters used for four years. Lauded your savior while he stood up and took credit for everything that began on Obama's watch.

Sorry, but that dog won't hunt.

Idiot libs claim that everything good that happened under Trump was because of Obama, and that everything bad that happens under Biden is because of Trump.
Well, if he gets the blame for the bad, then he gets the credit for the good, as well. That's how it works...

Now, another Democrat is in the office and things go bad, due in no small part to some very big missteps while said savior twiddled his thumbs. And you all believe things would be different if Trump was still in office. When the fact of the matter is he'd be dealing with the same issues.

Would Trump have shut down the Keystone XL pipeline? Would he have eliminated over 1,500 good paying jobs as a result of doing it? I don't think he would've.

The fact of the matter is that we were in fine shape while Trump was in office. Gas was (relatively) cheap. Our southern border wasn't a sieve. We reached a point of energy independence since... ever?

I'm not happy about the shape we are in. But I'm smart enough to know that most of what is happening is out of Biden's control.
The response to the virus was well within Trump's control. He just chose to ignore it.

Biden inherited the Covid issue with a vaccine already in place, yet more people have died, in a shorter period of time, under Biden than with Trump. That's an undeniable fact...

Sorry, but that dog won't hunt.

Idiot libs claim that everything good that happened under Trump was because of Obama, and that everything bad that happens under Biden is because of Trump.
Well, if he gets the blame for the bad, then he gets the credit for the good, as well. That's how it works...

Would Trump have shut down the Keystone XL pipeline? Would he have eliminated over 1,500 good paying jobs as a result of doing it? I don't think he would've.

The fact of the matter is that we were in fine shape while Trump was in office. Gas was (relatively) cheap. Our southern border wasn't a sieve. We reached a point of energy independence since... ever?

Biden inherited the Covid issue with a vaccine already in place, yet more people have died, in a shorter period of time, under Biden than with Trump. That's an undeniable fact...
Keystone XL was not going to pump one drop of oil before 2030..if that. It was barely 10% complete and 1500 jobs lost, while unfortunate, is a blip on the radar.
Dude, this country has NEVER been energy independent....sigh..

I get it, you miss Trump. But the bottom line was the guy sucked as President. And the voters showed him the door. ^Shrug^.

Keystone XL was not going to pump one drop of oil before 2030..if that. It was barely 10% complete and 1500 jobs lost, while unfortunate, is a blip on the radar.
Dude, this country has NEVER been energy independent....sigh..

I get it, you miss Trump. But the bottom line was the guy sucked as President. And the voters showed him the door. ^Shrug^.
And the best part:

The Canadian/Chinese oil companies wanted the Keystone pipeline to be complete for one reason:

To sell it to countries NOT named the United States and to companies NOT in the United States

And that's it. That's all.

Furthermore, there is a persisting glut of oil at the terminus of the pipeline, in the Midwest. So more of it gets refined and sold in the Midwest. So this makes gas at the pump cheaper in the midwest.

Now, another Democrat is in the office and things go bad, due in no small part to some very big missteps while said savior twiddled his thumbs. And you all believe things
would be different if Trump was still in office. When the fact of the matter is he'd be dealing with the same issues.

2 words :ahole-1:, WARP SPEED!!

Forum List

Back