Stick A Fork In Trump, He's DONE!

MrFritz

Sep 2, 2016
TRUMP IS DONE!

bbbfd69fe0a941e92f3fc7bf676cb0f4

The Trump Show is ending.

During the debate, there were two moments when Trump's rhetoric and body language signaled quite loudly to me that he knows he is going to lose the election.

As much as I hate the guy, I actually felt sorry for him for a moment there.

Matt Taibbi is always good at cutting to the bone, and he has a very good commentary on the whole Trump thing.

The last straw was the release of a tape capturing Donald Trump uttering five words – "Grab them by the pussy" – during an off-camera discussion with former Access Hollywood host Billy Bush about what you can do to women when you're a star.

Keeping up with Trump revelations is exhausting. By late October, he'll be caught whacking it outside a nunnery. There are not many places left for this thing to go that don't involve kids or cannibalism. We wait, miserably, for the dong shot.

Matt Taibbi is always good at cutting to the bone, and he has a very good commentary on the whole Trump thing.

The last straw was the release of a tape capturing Donald Trump uttering five words – "Grab them by the pussy" – during an off-camera discussion with former Access Hollywood host Billy Bush about what you can do to women when you're a star.

Keeping up with Trump revelations is exhausting. By late October, he'll be caught whacking it outside a nunnery. There are not many places left for this thing to go that don't involve kids or cannibalism. We wait, miserably, for the dong shot.
And who said Hillary can't cook (-:

The primaries were different. There the majority of voters were nutters. In the general he can't possibly expect to draw more than a few sane people.

Forum List

Back