Stick a Fork in Liz Cheney—She's Done

That's funny calling Cheney a whore when you guys would sell your own mother into a whorechouse if Trump told you to do it.
Your pathetic dishonesty merits you a spot with other Leftists on my Ignore List.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

ciao brutto

The issue is "chain of custody". It's a security thing.

Chain of custody begins with the person who marked the ballot, agreeing that those are indeed his marks and his intentions. (Sometimes that's as simple as an ok button).

The idea is to be able to trace that, all the way through the system. If you have no chain of custody, you have no audit capability. What they're calling an audit, is not - it's just a dumbass recount

Audit means, when the Gov says "a million votes went to Democrats" and the press says "prove it", someone can pull out the spreadsheet with the million line items on it.

Right now, the chain of custody ends the moment the voter hits the OK button. No one knows WTF happens after that. In the old days the assemblers used to write their initials on the chassis, that way everyone would know who built it. These days, NO ONE knows who took the flash drive from the voting machine to the server.

Which brings me to the upload. When CNN shows you the latest voting results delayed by no more than 15 min, where do you think those results come from?

Answer: they come from an "election server. The server tallies up the results from each precinct - only, those results do NOT contain personal identifiers. (In other words the chain of custody has already been lost). The machines will report 85,000 votes for Biden, but they won't say who cast them. That's determined AFTER the fact.

When they do the mail in ballots, they use automatic scanners, and they "batch" them. The person will put a stack of envelopes into the hopper and press the button, that's batch #1. Rinse and repeat. It is only the BATCH RESULTS that are communicated to the server. And the server only tallies precincts, it doesn't know from individuals

So... those who come from an election background will say "this is an improvement from what we had 20 years ago". Because the machines themselves, now let each voter confirm their votes.

However those with a security background will say "gasp, this is totally inadequate" and run screaming from the room. Because there is no chain of custody and therefore no audit capability, and therefore no forensic capability.
Can't wait to see this refuted by notfooledbyW, because what I read here was very articulately written by Scruffy.

Make up your mind, either Pence had power or he did not ???
Pence had no power to “legally” overturn the election. Pence did however have the power to illegally commit fraud with Trump and Eastman and the other coup plotters. But Pence chose to stay legal. The pressure from Trump was therefore illegal even when it failed because they created actual fake Trump electors to give Pence the justification to commit the crime with them.

Pence upheld the law - Trump violated the law and you side with the villain and Liz Cheney sides with the hero. This is your lawless and vile reality that you have chosen.

Last edited:
Can't wait to see this refuted by notfooledbyW, because what I read here was very articulately written by Scruffy.
What is there to refute. Articulate story with zero evidence that Biden committed voter fraud to steal the election from Trump. There still is no significant fraud in the 2020 Presidential election.

Last edited:
The idea is to be able to trace that, all the way through the system. If you have no chain of custody, you have no audit capability. What they're calling an audit, is not - it's just a dumbass recount
Did the cyber ninjas commit fraud in Arizona by bilking the tax payers out of millions of dollars to conduct an impossible audit? Was it really a con job.

Oh so he had the power to alledgedly thwart an alledged coup attempt (the left celebrates), but then he had no power to do anything else that might have save the nation from Biden and company,

You should have paid attention last January:

The Constitution of the United States of America reads: "The President of the Senate (Mike Pence in 2020) shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted; the person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President,” 1804JUN16-Reality#001

DJT spoke to assemble MAGA mob: I hope Mike is going to do the right thing. I hope so. I hope so. - - - Because if Mike Pence does the right thing, we win the election. 21JAN06-REALITY#001

g5000 wrote: And after this, we're going to walk down, and I'll be there with you, we're going to walk down, we're going to walk down. 22JAN03-POST#10

lennypartiv wrote: You know Trump couldn't do that. Pence was the one who had the power to stop the fraud on January 6 and he failed. Pence let America down.22JAN03-POST#1030

Mike Pence spoke at RR Library: “Now there are those in our party who believe that, in my position as presiding officer over the joint session, that I possessed the authority to reject or return electoral votes certified by the states, But the Constitution provides the vice president with no such authority before the joint session of Congress. 21JUN25-REALITY#001

Below are excerpts for you Correll from the text of Vice President Mike Pence’s letter to the members of Congress and released by his office on Jan6 regarding his decision not to block attempts to count the Electoral College votes as requested by President Donald Trump. 21NOV28-POST#1127

Mike Pence’ “Can’t do it” letter to Congress members: “More recently, as the former U.S. Court of Appeals Judge J. Michael Luttig observed, “[t]he only responsibility and power of the Vice President under the Constitution is to faithfully count the Electoral College votes as they have been cast,” adding “[t]he Constitution does not empower the Vice President to alter in any way the votes that have been cast, either by rejecting certain votes or otherwise.” 21JAN06-REALITY#002

Mike Pence Can’t do it” letter regarding oath to faithfully discharge duty under the Constitution: “I also pray that we will do so with humility and faith, remembering the words of John Quincy Adams, who said, “Duty is ours; results are God’s.” - - - Four years ago, surrounded by my family, I took an oath to support and defend the Constitution, which ended with the words, “So help me God.” Today I want to assure the American people that I will keep the oath I made to them, and I will keep the oath I made to Almighty God. When the Joint Session of Congress convenes today” 21JAN06-REALITY#003

NFBW wrote: Simply put - here we see the sharp contrast between the former VP and former President. One’s faith in Jesus Christ and the Bible comes across as genuine enough to have true meaning in his life the other not at all. Do you agree lennypartiv Correll @ThisIsMeOldestyle 9thIDdoc yidnar 22lcidw 2JAN03-POST#1032

Last edited:
but then he had no power to do anything else that might have save the nation from Biden
The Constitution of the United States of America reads: "The President of the Senate (Mike Pence in 2020) shall, in the presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates and the votes shall then be counted; the person having the greatest number of votes for President, shall be the President,” 1804JUN16-Reality#001

Do you think beagle9 Pence should have faithfully adhered to the Constitution and limited his activities that day to “open the envelopes” because he knew that he did not have the authority to unilaterally “save the nation from Biden” had no reason to believe the lies about election fraud that Donald Trump was proclaiming.

Pence had no power to “legally” overturn the election. Pence did however have the power to illegally commit fraud with Trump and Eastman and the other coup plotters. But Pence chose to stay legal. The pressure from Trump was therefore illegal even when it failed because they created actual fake Trump electors to give Pence the justification to commit the crime with them.

Pence upheld the law - Trump violated the law and you side with the villain and Liz Cheney sides with the hero. This is your lawless and vile reality that you have chosen.
Ok then why hasn't Pence testified against Trump quickly and openly in this hearing ?? It's because Pence knows what's going on here, and if he's a Christian at all, then you'll never get him to join the deplorable Democrat's on their mission to destroy this country with all it's agenda's and political weapon's in which they have since formed to do exactly that with.

A blind man can see what's happening in the Democrat camp's with their twisted and insane agenda's being pushed. People are now fearful for their children's lives in this new Democrat Utopia in which the Democrat's are trying so hard to create.

Stick a Fork in Liz Cheney—She's Done​

30 Jul 2021 ~~ By Matt Margolis
Rep. Liz Cheney, recently dubbed a “Pelosi Republican” by Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, has lost the support of her constituents and is on the fast track to losing her next election in 2022.
According to polling data, a mere 23 percent of primary-voting Republicans plan to vote for her again—a whopping 77 percent plan to vote for someone else.
Cheney’s image has been destroyed by her vote to impeach Trump earlier this year and her support for the partisan January 6 commission.
~Snip~
“Voters in the Great State of Wyoming want clear majority winners in elections, and the only mechanism that accomplishes majority victors is a Run-Off Election, pitting the top two candidates against each other,” Trump said in a statement. “Conservative Republicans in the Wyoming State Legislature like Senator Bo Biteman and Representative Chip Nieman led this effort. Unfortunately and sadly for Wyoming voters, RINO State Legislators stood in the way, defeating the Run-Off Election bills.”
Trump added, “The easiest way to defeat deplorable Liz Cheney is by having only ONE conservative candidate run and WIN! Wyoming Patriots will no longer stand for Nancy Pelosi and her new lapdog RINO Liz Cheney!”

Comment:
Cheney isn’t done until she’s out of office, and nobody in DC is going to make that happen, only people living in Wyoming. ITMT, she can use a wrecking ball against Republican interests in Congress.
All Liz Cheney has to do is move to NY and switch parties…then she can hobnob with Nancy, AOC, Presley and rest of the squad…suits her political views better…
Hmm...., I wonder if she'll become a millionaire by the time she's unseated?
PJMedia is a joke.

Ok then why hasn't Pence testified against Trump quickly and openly in this hearing ?? It's because Pence knows what's going on here, and if he's a Christian at all, then you'll never get him to join the deplorable Democrat's on their mission to destroy this country with all it's agenda's and political weapon's in which they have since formed to do exactly that with.

A blind man can see what's happening in the Democrat camp's with their twisted and insane agenda's being pushed. People are now fearful for their children's lives in this new Democrat Utopia in which the Democrat's are trying so hard to create.
Pence wants to run for president that's why he isn't testifying. Not because trump is innocent.

Democrats aren't trying to destroy this country. You guys are.

Do you think beagle9 Pence should have faithfully adhered to the Constitution and limited his activities that day to “open the envelopes” because he knew that he did not have the authority to unilaterally “save the nation from Biden” had no reason to believe the lies about election fraud that Donald Trump was proclaiming.
In an almost perfect world in which the constitution is supposed to live within, yes the procedure's are to be followed just as it reads in that almost perfect environment or world in which it is supposed to live in, but if something is wrong then that wrong is to be investigated, and the procedure's possibly delayed in order to correct that wrong before disaster strikes the nation in a horrible way. Well the disaster has stricken the nation now, and that disaster is the Biden administration.

If it were not so these things concerning the checks and balances that we are supposed to have, then the focus by an inward domesticated enemy would be to attack our nation by way of our own document's and procedure's in which undoubtedly weren't written with this sort of leftist attack and created turmoil in mind on the lead up too J6, and on the day and hour of the procedure in which was to take place against the people's will on that day of turmoil and confusion because a proper investigation wasn't conducted or run, and that was all due to the unexceptable wrong that hung over the election results that needed to be cleared up.

Now when I say attack I mean the attack's by the Democrat's on our nation starting with the false claims of Russia collusion along with the continued false accusations and narratives used to suggest that Trump was a racist or any of the other bull crap the Democrat's tried to come up with while Trump was the nation's President.... it was all for despicable political positioning or reasoning that the Democrat's attacked Trump for 4+ year's.

Last edited:
In an almost perfect world in which the constitution is supposed to live within, yes the procedure's are to be followed just as it reads in that almost perfect environment or world in which it is supposed to live in, but if something is wrong then that wrong is to be investigated, and the procedure's possibly delayed in order to correct that wrong before disaster strikes the nation in a horrible way. Well the disaster has stricken the nation now, and that disaster is the Biden administration.

If it were not so these things concerning the checks and balances that we are supposed to have, then the focus by an inward domesticated enemy would be to attack our nation by way of our own document's and procedure's in which undoubtedly weren't written with this sort of leftist attack and created turmoil in mind on the lead up too J6, and on the day and hour of the procedure in which was to take place against the people's will on that day of turmoil and confusion because a proper investigation wasn't conducted or run, and that was all due to the unexceptable wrong that hung over the election results that needed to be cleared up.

Now when I say attack I mean the attack's by the Democrat's on our nation starting with the false claims of Russia collusion along with the continued false accusations and narratives used to suggest that Trump was a racist or any of the other bull crap the Democrat's tried to come up with while Trump was the nation's President.... it was all for despicable political positioning or reasoning that the Democrat's attacked Trump for 4+ year's.
Trump is a racist. There was cooperation between trump and russians. Trump attacked everybody and everything. He would start shit then whine. And you guys are still whining.

Disagree all you want but trump won't be considered a racist by another racist.
Says the biggest racist on the forum. lol

Oh and anytime that you are ready to give proof in link's or writings that suggest that I'm a racist, then please just give it, because accusations will never be enough anymore.....Today we need fact's. You know what those are right ???

Forum List

Back