Stick a Fork in Liz Cheney—She's Done

If she loses her republican primary, she runs as an independent, as Murkowski did in Alaska.

Stick a Fork in Liz Cheney—She's Done​

30 Jul 2021 ~~ By Matt Margolis
Rep. Liz Cheney, recently dubbed a “Pelosi Republican” by Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, has lost the support of her constituents and is on the fast track to losing her next election in 2022.
According to polling data, a mere 23 percent of primary-voting Republicans plan to vote for her again—a whopping 77 percent plan to vote for someone else.
Cheney’s image has been destroyed by her vote to impeach Trump earlier this year and her support for the partisan January 6 commission.
~Snip~
“Voters in the Great State of Wyoming want clear majority winners in elections, and the only mechanism that accomplishes majority victors is a Run-Off Election, pitting the top two candidates against each other,” Trump said in a statement. “Conservative Republicans in the Wyoming State Legislature like Senator Bo Biteman and Representative Chip Nieman led this effort. Unfortunately and sadly for Wyoming voters, RINO State Legislators stood in the way, defeating the Run-Off Election bills.”
Trump added, “The easiest way to defeat deplorable Liz Cheney is by having only ONE conservative candidate run and WIN! Wyoming Patriots will no longer stand for Nancy Pelosi and her new lapdog RINO Liz Cheney!”

Comment:
Cheney isn’t done until she’s out of office, and nobody in DC is going to make that happen, only people living in Wyoming. ITMT, she can use a wrecking ball against Republican interests in Congress.
All Liz Cheney has to do is move to NY and switch parties…then she can hobnob with Nancy, AOC, Presley and rest of the squad…suits her political views better…
Hmm...., I wonder if she'll become a millionaire by the time she's unseated?
Lol, just because she's honest doesn't mean her political views align with Democrats.

Rep. Liz Cheney, recently dubbed a “Pelosi Republican” by Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, has lost the support of her constituents and is on the fast track to losing her next election in 2022.
According to polling data, a mere 23 percent of primary-voting Republicans plan to vote for her again—a whopping 77 percent plan to vote for someone else.
Cheney’s image has been destroyed by her vote to impeach Trump earlier this year and her support for the partisan January 6 commission.
~Snip~
“Voters in the Great State of Wyoming want clear majority winners in elections, and the only mechanism that accomplishes majority victors is a Run-Off Election, pitting the top two candidates against each other,” Trump said in a statement. “Conservative Republicans in the Wyoming State Legislature like Senator Bo Biteman and Representative Chip Nieman led this effort. Unfortunately and sadly for Wyoming voters, RINO State Legislators stood in the way, defeating the Run-Off Election bills.”
Trump added, “The easiest way to defeat deplorable Liz Cheney is by having only ONE conservative candidate run and WIN! Wyoming Patriots will no longer stand for Nancy Pelosi and her new lapdog RINO Liz Cheney!”

Comment:
Cheney isn’t done until she’s out of office, and nobody in DC is going to make that happen, only people living in Wyoming. ITMT, she can use a wrecking ball against Republican interests in Congress.
All Liz Cheney has to do is move to NY and switch parties…then she can hobnob with Nancy, AOC, Presley and rest of the squad…suits her political views better…
The new trump party (formerly the Republican Party) makes one get rid of their spine before joining.

If she loses her republican primary, she runs as an independent, as Murkowski did in Alaska.
Then we know the political world is a fraud. Again. Eventually Hitler type will be elected in local races. And they will defend themselves with protection and whack people who screw with them. We are running out of patience.

A Cheney being booted is never a bad thing.

You can thank her father for building the intelligence infrastructure to substantially reduce the risk of attacks on American soil. Even Obama knew not to fuck with it.

The new trump party (formerly the Republican Party) makes one get rid of their spine before joining.
One wonders if Lady Lindsey and Ron Johnson keep their removed spines in glass cases so they can look at them and remember what it was like before the removal

And guess what? The Select Committee WILL answer those questions as well as others.

Like were any legislators (Mo Brooks?) warned ahead of time?

What happened with the FBI warning?

Did Flynn's brother interfere with the National Guard response?

Were rioters given tours of the Capitol before the riot?

Was it a planned attack?

And did anyone in the WH co-ordinate with any of the attackers.

Glad you're on board

No they won't, palousey will never swear in and take all questions. Even if she did, the shills on the committee will never ask questions that could put her in a bad light. Just like the sham impeachment hearings, there is a predetermined outcome and nothing will be done that doesn't support that outcome.

~Snip~

Comment:
LOL. Till yesterday, Liz Cheney was a strong fiscally conservative, Christian, anti-gay, pro-gun Republican.

She goes against der Fuhrer and overnight she becomes a communist traitor who needs to be run out of town on a rail!

Aren't Trumptards adorable?

~Snip~

Comment:
The Cheneys aren't exactly paupers. I can't even imagine their pain right now, though. My gosh, her parents are some of the nicest people in the world. I spent most of my adult life in the Equality State, and my prayers are up for them with the situation their daughter is facing.

Never liked her, to hard core, But wonder with her insider view what danger she sees for her party or her country that we cant? with her willingness to go to the wall over Trump?

~Snip~

Comment:

The weird thing is, she use to be good when she was a regular on Fox News Sunday. She threw in with the swamp

~Snip~

Comment:

I'd say WELL done like completely burnt to a crisp. Look for her to retreat into RINO land or walk across the aisle(it's only five feet wide/short journey) & tearfully proclaim to the left that she was chased out of the GOP by rabid Trumpster supporters. Most RINO's can fake it somewhat well like senator Murkowski but it's obvious that Lizzy did not fare well in her drama/theatrical classes.

Never liked her, to hard core, But wonder with her insider view what danger she sees for her party or her country that we cant? with her willingness to go to the wall over Trump?
There are many people across the political spectrum who feel that traditional Left vs. Right politics have to take a back seat to Trumpism, that Trumpism is a separate, more dangerous and more pressing issue, right now. This isn't about dueling parties or traditional partisanship; it's about dueling realities.

If we do get past this in one piece, then we'd most likely return to the old Left vs. Right paradigm (which can be annoying enough). But for Cheney and Kinzinger and many others, this has to be addressed first. This is a crisis period, literally. I'm just thankful that there are a few in the GOP who can see that.

Last edited:
I'd say WELL done like completely burnt to a crisp. Look for her to retreat into RINO land or walk across the aisle(it's only five feet wide/short journey) & tearfully proclaim to the left that she was chased out of the GOP by rabid Trumpster supporters. Most RINO's can fake it somewhat well like senator Murkowski but it's obvious that Lizzy did not fare well in her drama/theatrical classes.
Cheney voted with trump 92.9% of the time. Her father was vice president under Bush. She is more conservative than most GOP politicians. Her only sin is not falling for trump's big lie. More proof that the GOP is no longer conservative, but has become a trump cult.

One thing to keep in mind is the impact of the flood of parasites that have invaded Wyoming. The very same rich people that f-d up California with their Rhino crap that left to escape taxes and policies they voted for. The same thing that happened to Oregon, Washington, and smaller degree in Idaho, is now happening to Montana, Wyoming, and Nevada.

A Cheney being booted is never a bad thing.
The reason I disagree with you is that former Vice President Cheney was one of the kindest people in Casper Wyoming the years I lived there. He and his future wife were Homecoming King and Queen their Senior Year of high school, And Rep. Dick Cheney was elected 5 consecutive times, maybe 6, to the United States House of Representatives, and people kept on voting for him because when anybody from Wyoming dropped in to his office in DC (1800 miles away) his orders were to personally meet with them and welcome them to his office and DC. His reputation was that of a total good guy who blessed the people of Wyoming in the best of good gentlemanly ways. He was so well liked, the Bush family was well-served by this good man in both Bush administrations. I greatly respected them then, and I am saddened now because Liz picked a fight with President Trump for her reasons, and dragged family and friends into her get-even plan to assassinate the character of President Trump who was innocent of everything the dirtbaqg Democrat Deep state threw at him while he was trying to protect the families who were being punished by drug lord violence on their border land ranches where they could barely eke out a living in times of drought, which occurred about 9 months a year forever and a day. :rolleyes-41: i lived for 2 years near the border of southTexas as a kid, and 35 years in Wyoming as an adult. Dick and Lynn Cheney are amazingly decent and kind people who did all they possibly could for their constituents in Wyoming. They worked their way into people's hearts by doing kindly things that bettered everyone. I'm so sorry their daughter rejected kindness toward other Republicans, and while her attitude toward President Trump saddens me, everyone looks at the universe from their own personal angle, and she chose to oppose my President who I hold in high regard because he was planning on cleaning up the Atlantic, stopping the pain of border states, and went a long way on nurturing peace in the promised land that has been warring against each other for over 4,000 years since Abraham's family was split in two, each of whom started separate nations who tended to resolve their generation's issues with war against each other. I am hoping for the reconciliation of the Middle Eastern Nations in my lifetime and President Trump, who I hope will return and complete his sacred mission of establishing a lasting world peace. He's had hell to pay on account of hostile, hateful enemies who underestimated his honesty and integrity, and since that famous prayer meeting in 2016, his dedication to world peace and cleaning up the Atlantic Ocean of all that scrap plastic.

Bless you all. Good night. And prayers up for World Peace in our lifetime. :hands:

The reason I disagree with you is that former Vice President Cheney was one of the kindest people in Casper Wyoming the years I lived there. He and his future wife were Homecoming King and Queen their Senior Year of high school, And Rep. Dick Cheney was elected 5 consecutive times, maybe 6, to the United States House of Representatives, and people kept on voting for him because when anybody from Wyoming dropped in to his office in DC (1800 miles away) his orders were to personally meet with them and welcome them to his office and DC. His reputation was that of a total good guy who blessed the people of Wyoming in the best of good gentlemanly ways. He was so well liked, the Bush family was well-served by this good man in both Bush administrations. I greatly respected them then, and I am saddened now because Liz picked a fight with President Trump for her reasons, and dragged family and friends into her get-even plan to assassinate the character of President Trump who was innocent of everything the dirtbaqg Democrat Deep state threw at him while he was trying to protect the families who were being punished by drug lord violence on their border land ranches where they could barely eke out a living in times of drought, which occurred about 9 months a year forever and a day. :rolleyes-41: i lived for 2 years near the border of southTexas as a kid, and 35 years in Wyoming as an adult. Dick and Lynn Cheney are amazingly decent and kind people who did all they possibly could for their constituents in Wyoming. They worked their way into people's hearts by doing kindly things that bettered everyone. I'm so sorry their daughter rejected kindness toward other Republicans, and while her attitude toward President Trump saddens me, everyone looks at the universe from their own personal angle, and she chose to oppose my President who I hold in high regard because he was planning on cleaning up the Atlantic, stopping the pain of border states, and went a long way on nurturing peace in the promised land that has been warring against each other for over 4,000 years since Abraham's family was split in two, each of whom started separate nations who tended to resolve their generation's issues with war against each other. I am hoping for the reconciliation of the Middle Eastern Nations in my lifetime and President Trump, who I hope will return and complete his sacred mission of establishing a lasting world peace. He's had hell to pay on account of hostile, hateful enemies who underestimated his honesty and integrity, and since that famous prayer meeting in 2016, his dedication to world peace and cleaning up the Atlantic Ocean of all that scrap plastic.

Bless you all. Good night. And prayers up for World Peace in our lifetime. :hands:

You are working against yourself by praying for peace and then defending Cheney.

Forum List

Back