Stick a Fork in Liz Cheney—She's Done

Doc7505

Diamond Member
Feb 16, 2016

Stick a Fork in Liz Cheney—She's Done​

30 Jul 2021 ~~ By Matt Margolis
Rep. Liz Cheney, recently dubbed a “Pelosi Republican” by Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, has lost the support of her constituents and is on the fast track to losing her next election in 2022.
According to polling data, a mere 23 percent of primary-voting Republicans plan to vote for her again—a whopping 77 percent plan to vote for someone else.
Cheney’s image has been destroyed by her vote to impeach Trump earlier this year and her support for the partisan January 6 commission.
~Snip~
“Voters in the Great State of Wyoming want clear majority winners in elections, and the only mechanism that accomplishes majority victors is a Run-Off Election, pitting the top two candidates against each other,” Trump said in a statement. “Conservative Republicans in the Wyoming State Legislature like Senator Bo Biteman and Representative Chip Nieman led this effort. Unfortunately and sadly for Wyoming voters, RINO State Legislators stood in the way, defeating the Run-Off Election bills.”
Trump added, “The easiest way to defeat deplorable Liz Cheney is by having only ONE conservative candidate run and WIN! Wyoming Patriots will no longer stand for Nancy Pelosi and her new lapdog RINO Liz Cheney!”

Comment:
Cheney isn’t done until she’s out of office, and nobody in DC is going to make that happen, only people living in Wyoming. ITMT, she can use a wrecking ball against Republican interests in Congress.
All Liz Cheney has to do is move to NY and switch parties…then she can hobnob with Nancy, AOC, Presley and rest of the squad…suits her political views better…
Hmm...., I wonder if she'll become a millionaire by the time she's unseated?

Odd isn't it that being called a RINO (Republican in Name Only) wasn't sufficient to the herd of sheep. To be a Republican in the Trump era and even beyond the sheep still can't make a decision.

Of course I have a border collie / Australian Cattle dog mix [3/4 BC -1/4 cattle dog] and she's more intelligent than Dumb Donald and Dumb Kevin. She learns quickly and learns from experience.

Dumb Donald and Dumb Kevin bumble their way and can't seem to see the light.

1627697746317.png

Last edited:
That's funny calling Cheney a whore when you guys would sell your own mother into a whorechouse if Trump told you to do it.
I would have Liz blow me while I ate Trump's brain with some fava beans and a nice Bordeaux (Chianti is shit).

Stick a Fork in Liz Cheney—She's Done​

30 Jul 2021 ~~ By Matt Margolis
Rep. Liz Cheney, recently dubbed a “Pelosi Republican” by Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy, has lost the support of her constituents and is on the fast track to losing her next election in 2022.
According to polling data, a mere 23 percent of primary-voting Republicans plan to vote for her again—a whopping 77 percent plan to vote for someone else.
Cheney’s image has been destroyed by her vote to impeach Trump earlier this year and her support for the partisan January 6 commission.
~Snip~
“Voters in the Great State of Wyoming want clear majority winners in elections, and the only mechanism that accomplishes majority victors is a Run-Off Election, pitting the top two candidates against each other,” Trump said in a statement. “Conservative Republicans in the Wyoming State Legislature like Senator Bo Biteman and Representative Chip Nieman led this effort. Unfortunately and sadly for Wyoming voters, RINO State Legislators stood in the way, defeating the Run-Off Election bills.”
Trump added, “The easiest way to defeat deplorable Liz Cheney is by having only ONE conservative candidate run and WIN! Wyoming Patriots will no longer stand for Nancy Pelosi and her new lapdog RINO Liz Cheney!”

Comment:
Cheney isn’t done until she’s out of office, and nobody in DC is going to make that happen, only people living in Wyoming. ITMT, she can use a wrecking ball against Republican interests in Congress.
All Liz Cheney has to do is move to NY and switch parties…then she can hobnob with Nancy, AOC, Presley and rest of the squad…suits her political views better…
Hmm...., I wonder if she'll become a millionaire by the time she's unseated?
When is she up for re-election?

From a liberal's viewpoint...the GOP destroying it's own membership is fantastic.

Cheney has one of the highest if not the highrst conservative rating of any member in Congress but because she doesn't kiss Trump's ass she's now a RINO. Got it, hypocrite.

Just change the name of the Republican Party to the Trump Party & be done with it.
She's all yours go for it.

Forum List

Back