Stick A Fork In Cruz. He's Done!

Rubio is the Repubs Obama.

I disagree. Obama was a rock star in the Democrat party. Rubio became popular as a strong advocate of Conservative principles and had a strong base of support from conservatives until the Gang of 8. Obama never did anything to diminish his support with Democrats, he served his term as senator while proudly waving his political liberal banner and the crowds cheered in excitement as he became the leader of the party who supported him in unison. Not even the Clinton Machine could stop his momentum.

Rubio is not even the Establishment GOP's Obama... that was supposed to be Jeb Bush! Rubio is the Last Great Hope for the Establishment GOP. But "Republicans" are comprised of an array of different views, not just the Establishment. There are social conservative evangelicals and tea party conservatives, libertarian conservatives, constitutional conservatives, etc. All of them are supporting people other than Rubio. The GOP cannot win without the base of Conservative voters who make up the majority of their party and they need to get this through their stupid heads before it's too late. Attacking conservatives has been a very stupid tactic from the get-go and the clock is ticking.

Rubio is more like the Republican's Zell Miller... once respected and revered as a great in the party... "I feel your pain!" But quickly became out of touch with the base of his party and cast aside in the wake of the radical liberal agenda.

Neither Obama nor Cruz had ANY accomplishment before being elected to office.....the ONLY thing either has or had going for them is their ethnicity.

Your comment was about Rubio being the Republican's Obama. Why are you now talking about Cruz?

BTW... Cruz has the support of all the 'constitutional originalist' conservatives. Has not a damn thing to do with his ethnicity... republicans generally don't care about skin color. We believe men are all the same in the eyes of God. Cruz is someone we can trust to stand up for Conservative principles, even when it may not be popular to do so.

I am multi tasking , it's not my best suit.
Cruz is my candidate.

Cruz is my candidate.

I would recommend not multi-tasking while posting to a political forum because you didn't sound like Cruz was your candidate at all man. Not one little bit. Just sayin' ;)

Cruz is my candidate.

I would recommend not multi-tasking while posting to a political forum because you didn't sound like Cruz was your candidate at all man. Not one little bit. Just sayin' ;)

Yeah well I'm also watching Better Call Saul....I'm distracted.

I disagree. Obama was a rock star in the Democrat party. Rubio became popular as a strong advocate of Conservative principles and had a strong base of support from conservatives until the Gang of 8. Obama never did anything to diminish his support with Democrats, he served his term as senator while proudly waving his political liberal banner and the crowds cheered in excitement as he became the leader of the party who supported him in unison. Not even the Clinton Machine could stop his momentum.

Rubio is not even the Establishment GOP's Obama... that was supposed to be Jeb Bush! Rubio is the Last Great Hope for the Establishment GOP. But "Republicans" are comprised of an array of different views, not just the Establishment. There are social conservative evangelicals and tea party conservatives, libertarian conservatives, constitutional conservatives, etc. All of them are supporting people other than Rubio. The GOP cannot win without the base of Conservative voters who make up the majority of their party and they need to get this through their stupid heads before it's too late. Attacking conservatives has been a very stupid tactic from the get-go and the clock is ticking.

Rubio is more like the Republican's Zell Miller... once respected and revered as a great in the party... "I feel your pain!" But quickly became out of touch with the base of his party and cast aside in the wake of the radical liberal agenda.

Neither Obama nor Cruz had ANY accomplishment before being elected to office.....the ONLY thing either has or had going for them is their ethnicity.
LOL...Obama taught Alenski principles as a fake professor.. Cruz actually argued 9 cases before the supreme court as solicitor general of Texas...I guess that's kinda of the same thing:uhoh3:

The liberals spewing Trump talking points..Imagine that:eusa_eh:

Stop lying. Nobody on the left or right is repeating Trump talking points. Do you even know what a talking point is? This is a news event about Cruz's latest dirty trick and how Trump will make Cruz his bitch just like I made you my bitch... BITCH!

Punch yourself in the face.
Why you parroting Trump talking points? You pencil neck liberal...Cant you think for yourself?:slap:

Like I told your sock puppet this is not a talking point. Trump was not the first person to call Cruz a the single business liar. It's common knowledge that Cruz like you is a lying sack of shit. Carson exposed him, Rubio exposed him and now Trump is bitch slapping that Canadian bitch pillar to post.

This is not about repeating what Trump is saying and you know it bitch. This is about how Ted Cruz's pathological lying is burying him even with his evangelical base.

He Cruz supporters, Turn Out the Lights The Party's Over.

You leftist are like parrots.... None thinkers ...Your brain function is quite a bit lower than real Americans.

I wasn't going to respond but then I decided to make an example of you and trash like you.

Political%20ideology.jpg

Based upon data from the National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent Health and the General Social Surveys, two VERY large studies of American youth, Satoshi Kanazawa found the following:

1a. Average IQ of very liberal youth – 106
1b. Average IQ of very conservative youth – 95

2a. Average IQ of those young adults “not at all religious” – 103
2b. Average IQ of “very religious” young adults – 97.

It would then follow that the average liberal atheist is quite a bit smarter than the average religious conservative.

Problem here is, you're juxtaposing ideology with philosophy so all bets are off from the start. Most "intelligent" people realize, when you attempt to shoehorn conservatism into an ideology it usually fails because it's murky and undefined as such. Conservatism is a philosophy which encompasses a myriad of ideological viewpoints.... some of them might even be considered quite "liberal" if you look at the libertarian spectrum.

But that doesn't fit with the propaganda rhetoric so you will refuse to accept it.

I don't know which is more sad, your belief in Trump or your hatred of Christianity.
This must be the Christianity that sanctions lying.

The biggest Bible banger is Cruz and now even the evangelicals are finally getting fed up with liars like him. Carson maybe coo coo for Cocoa Puffs but he actually believes that 7th Day Adventist BS.

Trump is saying what the senate Republicans have been saying about Cruz for since he became a US Senator. The only difference is because Trump is saying the media is reporting.

What Trump is saying you are parroting...doesn't really say much for you or Trump does it lefty?:slap:

Trump is not parroting and neither am I. Trump is exposing Cruz for what he is... A Pathological LIAR! Rubio and Carson who were victims of Cruz's lies and dirty tricks are saying the same things and they were saying it before Trump was. The fact is long before Trump was exposing Cruz's lying many others were.

I hear you suck a mean cock and I'm just parroting what I heard from several AIDS patients.

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Ted Cruz

The numbers still don't show this

politifact%2Fmugs%2FTed_Cruz_1.jpg

TED CRUZ
Obamacare "is the biggest job-killer in this country -- millions of Americans have lost their jobs, have been forced into part-time work."

— PolitiFact National

UPDATED: Company says it sells in every Texas county

TED CRUZ
"Blue Cross Blue Shield cancelled all their individual (health care) policies in the state of Texas, effective Dec. 31."

Hard to believe ’cause never happened

TED CRUZ
Says the Democrats told the Catholic Church that they’ll use federal powers to shut down church charities and hospitals if the church doesn’t change its beliefs.

One man hoping

TED CRUZ
Says Chuck Hagel’s nomination as defense secretary "has been publicly celebrated by the Iranian government."

One remark shortly reconsidered

TED CRUZ
David Dewhurst has a "record of promoting an income tax."

Kindling on an old fire

TED CRUZ
Says Barack Obama "began his presidency going on a worldwide apology tour."

LOL...Obama taught Alenski principles as a fake professor.. Cruz actually argued 9 cases before the supreme court as solicitor general of Texas...I guess that's kinda of the same thing:uhoh3:

Dude back it up, I meant Rubio.

:offtopic:

Cruz is far from over. He will not drop out any time soon. He is probably going to win his home state of Texas, unlike Rubio who is getting crushed in his home state of Florida.

Texas has 155 delegates -108 are allocated proportionally. Each of the 36 Texas Congressional Districts awards 3 delegates based upon the following:

GOPCongressionalDistricts.png

Then there are and additional 47 are "at large" delegates that are awarded based upon the following: .

scenario1.png

scenario2.png

scenario3.png

scenario4.png

Cruz can put himself right back in the race with a good showing in Texas.

I don't know which is more sad, your belief in Trump or your hatred of Christianity.
This must be the Christianity that sanctions lying.

The biggest Bible banger is Cruz and now even the evangelicals are finally getting fed up with liars like him. Carson maybe coo coo for Cocoa Puffs but he actually believes that 7th Day Adventist BS.

Trump is saying what the senate Republicans have been saying about Cruz for since he became a US Senator. The only difference is because Trump is saying the media is reporting.

What Trump is saying you are parroting...doesn't really say much for you or Trump does it lefty?:slap:

Trump is not parroting and neither am I. Trump is exposing Cruz for what he is... A Pathological LIAR! Rubio and Carson who were victims of Cruz's lies and dirty tricks are saying the same things and they were saying it before Trump was. The fact is long before Trump was exposing Cruz's lying many others were.

I hear you suck a mean cock and I'm just parroting what I heard from several AIDS patients.

All Pants on Fire! statements involving Ted Cruz

The numbers still don't show this

TED CRUZ
Obamacare "is the biggest job-killer in this country -- millions of Americans have lost their jobs, have been forced into part-time work."

— PolitiFact National

UPDATED: Company says it sells in every Texas county

TED CRUZ
"Blue Cross Blue Shield cancelled all their individual (health care) policies in the state of Texas, effective Dec. 31."

Hard to believe ’cause never happened

TED CRUZ
Says the Democrats told the Catholic Church that they’ll use federal powers to shut down church charities and hospitals if the church doesn’t change its beliefs.

One man hoping

TED CRUZ
Says Chuck Hagel’s nomination as defense secretary "has been publicly celebrated by the Iranian government."

One remark shortly reconsidered

TED CRUZ
David Dewhurst has a "record of promoting an income tax."

Kindling on an old fire

TED CRUZ
Says Barack Obama "began his presidency going on a worldwide apology tour."

Like I said... ALL you have is this one little old webpage with misinformation construed to make it appear Ted Cruz is a liar. It's pure partisan political propaganda at it's finest and not an example of anything Ted Cruz has intentionally lied about. NADDA!!

You cannot intellectually cite one specific LIE that the man has told. You rely on twisted and distorted propaganda from "Politi-fact" ... a left-wing radical propaganda outlet... and that is ALL you have.

Cruz is never going to get the nomination, he's pissed off too many people already and exposed the fact that he will do anything, even lying, to get the nomination.

Really, what lie did Cruz himself say? Don't give me anything done by an underling without his knowledge or a PAC, which he has no control over. Quotes with links would be nice.

A plurality of evangelicals in SC went for Trump, and that was supposed to be Cruz's base. So yes, he is in trouble. With 72% of the R primary voters there being evangelicals, SC was as good as it gets for Cruz, and he couldn't win it.

I think the evangelical know that Trump is no holy roller but even these normally easily led voters are seeing that Cruz is an even bigger phony.

739d38f0-f2c9-0132-44e5-0a2ca390b447.jpg

Evangelicals also fear the occult.

His creds were solid. Here is why the long term primary race counts though. You get to understand the nature of the beast in this time period.

And you're just buying into the BS.Trump as less integrity than the dear leader and that's saying something.

Cruz is never going to get the nomination, he's pissed off too many people already and exposed the fact that he will do anything, even lying, to get the nomination.

They all lie but usually the lies are more calculated. Cruz can't seem to control his lying. He's a pathological liar.
The liberals spewing Trump talking points..Imagine that:eusa_eh:

Stop lying. Nobody on the left or right is repeating Trump talking points. Do you even know what a talking point is? This is a news event about Cruz's latest dirty trick and how Trump will make Cruz his bitch just like I made you my bitch... BITCH!

Punch yourself in the face.

So using Trumps own words against him is a dirty trick and a lie. Funny.

This thread needs to get back on track of the topic and the insulting needs to stop. Thanks

2016 Republican Presidential Candidate Betting Odds | Oddschecker

The bookies have written off Cruz, giving him odds averaging around 20-1. They have it as a Trump/Rubio battle, with Trump holding the advantage. Anyone convinced Cruz will win should go earn some big money by betting on him.
Rubio won't win.

The most Rubio can do is prevent Trump from getting enough delegates. Trump is beating Rubio like he stole something in Florida.

Trump will win Florida, Ohio and Texas.

Forum List

Back