Gold Member
May 27, 2009
Stewart: Fox News logo like Nazi propaganda | Raw Story

By David Edwards
Thursday, April 15th, 2010 -- 11:51 am
submit to reddit Stumble This!
95Share
3diggsdigg

com tds fox nazis 100414b Stewart: Fox News logo like Nazi propagandaAn Obama administration logo for the Nuclear Security Summit might be a secret nod to Muslims if you believe some conservatives and even Fox News. They say that the logo sports a crescent similar to those seen on the flags of Muslim nations.

Following the lead of those conservative pundits, Comedy Central's Jon Stewart looked into the Fox News logo and mockingly claimed to have found shocking similarities to fascist imagery.

The controversy appears to have been sparked by a Wednesday column in the New York Post by Michael Goodwin.

"The crescent, often with a single or multiple stars, is the main symbol of Islam," Goodwin wrote. "So now there is something like it at an official presidential event, prominently displayed in photographs being beamed around the world."

Only hours later, Fox News attempted to further the debate.
<more>

LOL...that Jon Stewart...he's a riot. That was actually pretty funny. And yes...FOX was definitely stretching it on that one.

Wow. Fox is a complete fucking joke. :rofl:

Last edited:
I've never seen so many people complain so much about a fucking TV station that nobody forces you to watch...

It's fucking hysterical....:lol:

Y'all righties have been bitching about the LMSM for how long again?

Other folks are stupid and only get their ideas second hand. Only I am brilliant and only my ideas are original.

Fox retails bad ideas with flash, therefore Fox is evil.

Stupidity really is painful. Haters are in pain all the time that what they see is obvious is seen as a joke by large numbers of people. There is no way on earth that ideas that contradict mine can be true, that people fall for them, or prefer them to my brand of Kool Aid.

FNC is a joke, but there've been some good shows on FOX

I've never seen so many people complain so much about a fucking TV station that nobody forces you to watch...

It's fucking hysterical....:lol:

Who's complaining? I need something to laugh at every once in a while and damn, Fox sure does deliver!

Forum List

Back