Stewart destroys Beck regarding Massa interview FLOP

Cuyo

Training a Guineapig army
Feb 17, 2010
Denver, PA
Jon Stewart On Beck's Massa Interview: Why The Night 'Wasn't A Total Loss' (VIDEO)
(Video)(Can't imbed to my knowledge)

At the end of the hour with Massa, accused of 'groping' his staffers, Beck declared to the camera, 'America, I'm gonna shoot straight with you. I think I've wasted your time. I have wasted an hour of your time. And I apologize for that.'

Stewart: "It appears that Glenn Beck has come up with his new sign off phrase. His 'Good Night and Good Luck.' Every show he can now end with: 'I think I've wasted an hour of your time. And I apologize for that. See you tomorrow.'"

:lol::lol: OMG Stewart is the King! :lol::lol:

Jon Stewart On Beck's Massa Interview: Why The Night 'Wasn't A Total Loss' (VIDEO)

At the end of the hour with Massa, accused of 'groping' his staffers, Beck declared to the camera, 'America, I'm gonna shoot straight with you. I think I've wasted your time. I have wasted an hour of your time. And I apologize for that.'

Stewart: "It appears that Glenn Beck has come up with his new sign off phrase. His 'Good Night and Good Luck.' Every show he can now end with: 'I think I've wasted an hour of your time. And I apologize for that. See you tomorrow.'"

Beck effectively ended Massa’s media escapade by letting him hang himself in front of the largest cable audience on TV where he (Massa) imploded. He’s done now, and the deflection from serious stuff has found its denouement.

Stewart is a demagogue for idiots and sub-adults.
Ya gotta wonder why he needs to talk about other shows which are doing better work than he with all his fifty writers backing him up for every show.

Stewart is a prince of fools.

(hope I haven't offended anybody, but that's just my opinion)

Last edited:
Democrats are so good at twisting the knife in peoples backs and Stewy's no different. Beck would kick his ass in a full blown frontal attack. Without his cavalcade of writers, Steward's fairly stupid.

Democrats are so good at twisting the knife in peoples backs and Stewy's no different. Beck would kick his ass in a full blown frontal attack. Without his cavalcade of writers, Steward's fairly stupid.

Stewart stupid... in comparison to Beck.... BWAHAHAHHAHAHAAA!
:rofl:

Last edited:
I like Glenn Beck for his FREE SPEWING messages. He is not suppressed. However, I agree, the whole MASSA interview was a WASTE. I hadn't watched Glenn Beck for a year, but I taped that one and it turned out that Massa is just a dork.

Classic Stewart....and I love the spin on this thread, giving Beck "credit"...as if he meant to fail in front of everyone watching his show. :lol::lol:
Did you watch it? (no) I did, and I found it helpful. Anyone who was inclined to exploit Massa or the affair, would have too, by seeing the ridiculousness of the man. Commentary almost disappeared in conservative camps about him right then. If all the principles were reversed, exactly the opposite would have taken place; so reliant is the left on ridicule to reach their shallow minions.

Witness Stewart and the reactions of his audience.

Last edited:
Classic Stewart....and I love the spin on this thread, giving Beck "credit"...as if he meant to fail in front of everyone watching his show. :lol::lol:
Did you watch it? (no) I did, and I found it helpful. Anyone who was inclined to exploit Massa or the affair, would have too, by seeing the ridiculousness of the man. Commentary almost disappeared in conservative camps about him right then. If all the principles were reversed, exactly the opposite would have taken place; so reliant is the left on ridicule to reach their shallow minions.

Wasn't there a board member who started several threads on Massa and Rahm last week and kept talking about them? What happened to him? and those threads?

Beck effectively ended Massa’s media escapade by letting him hang himself in front of the largest cable audience on TV where he (Massa) imploded. He’s done now, and the deflection from serious stuff has found its denouement.

Ya gotta wonder why he needs to talk about other shows which are doing better work than he with all his fifty writers backing him up for every show.

On the other hand, Beck looked brilliant, right?

Who knows what is the truth where Massa is concerned. Too bad he turned out to be a lying closet queer. I think his story about Rahm Emmanuel is probably true...but his admission of quilt on his conduct just blows his credibility all to hell.

The Dems usually support these perverts as in the case of Barney Fwank but I think it's too much to ask for them to support this guy when he doesn't obey his masters. It only illustrates what's going on in Washington.

You can suck cock and grope interns all you want as long as you vote the way you're told.

omg! omg! Beck destroyed. What shall we do? Rhett? What shall we do?

It's easy to talk shit about someone after careful reflection but doing it on the fly is a bit tougher.

I'd like to see if Steward has the balls to appear on Beck's show.

If invited, I am absolutely sure he'd go.

He was on O-Rly Factor.

O'Reilly kissed his ass a bit too much.

But I don't think Stewart was there to get attacked.

However he makes a living making fun of everyone else and they don't seem to return the favor. He's got it good.

On the other hand, Beck looked brilliant, right?

Not to you I presume, but I watched it and thought not brilliant but thoughtful. Certainly minions of Stewart fall into the camp of needing some brilliant guiding light to follow rather than preferring a rational look at the body politic.

Who knows what is the truth where Massa is concerned. Too bad he turned out to be a lying closet queer. I think his story about Rahm Emmanuel is probably true...but his admission of quilt on his conduct just blows his credibility all to hell.

The Dems usually support these perverts as in the case of Barney Fwank but I think it's too much to ask for them to support this guy when he doesn't obey his masters. It only illustrates what's going on in Washington.

You can suck cock and grope interns all you want as long as you vote the way you're told.

What the fuck:
Is an admission of quilt?
Does Barney Frank, a politician who ran and WON public office as a man comfortable in his own skin, have to do with any of this, and how the hell is he a "pervert?" If his romantic interests were not willing, of age of consent, or were staffers dependent on his good will for their livelihoods, that might be a logically supported claim, but as it stands you suck.

Stewart kicked the ass of that Tucker Carlson guy back a few years ago on Crossfire. I doubt he'd back down from Beck's retarded ass.

The clip was pretty damn funny, I must say. I love watching Beck go down in flames.

Forum List

Back