Stewart bites the dust

A trial can only be overturned if it can be proven mistakes were made, or evidence was withheld. And Rhodes has to do the proving, and that only means a new trial takes place.

I’ve seen it with other cops. They become legends in their own minds, and start believing they are an island unto themselves.

Welcome to reality. It can be a bitch sometimes.
Prog voters want the benefits of the nation with boundaries but approve of the globalization of a declining nation. We are in decline, and you are not paying attention to that.

It seems the conviction for sedition has left a mark on some of our fellow colleagues here on USMB.

For example:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
The fact remains that dems are abusing the legal system for political purposes

The convictions for a rarely prosecuted offense delivered justice over a constitutional blah blah blah

Just like impeachment which was EXTREMELY RARE until you decided to abuse it a a partisan tool. Just remember, the pendulum swings. And people remember. I pray we use the same rules you use

One man's traitor is another man's patriot.
Yep. That's why this stuff needs to be taken seriously and not dismissed out of hand.

One of the many problems here is this: There are a lot of clowns in that whole movement, and they make it easy to mock. But that doesn't mean that everything they say is wrong. They are a prime example of how the goal is not always the issue; it's the way you go about trying to achieve the goal that also matters.

One little theory of mine is that many of these people are relatively new to politics, too new to have developed a proper, thoughtful skill set. They just simplistically take a sledgehammer to everything instead of deploying care, intelligence and reason. And unfortunately, a sledgehammer can do a great deal of damage.

One little theory of mine is that many of these people are relatively new to politics, too new to have developed a proper, thoughtful skill set.
Yes, we need your infallible guidance to bring everyone into the fold with you

Yep. That's why this stuff needs to be taken seriously and not dismissed out of hand.

One of the many problems here is this: There are a lot of clowns in that whole movement, and they make it easy to mock. But that doesn't mean that everything they say is wrong. They are a prime example of how the goal is not always the issue; it's the way you go about trying to achieve the goal that also matters.

One little theory of mine is that many of these people are relatively new to politics, too new to have developed a proper, thoughtful skill set. They just simplistically take a sledgehammer to everything instead of deploying care, intelligence and reason. And unfortunately, a sledgehammer can do a great deal of damage.
The sledgehammer is the tool of those who don't care to understand things. They just want to make money from the system and all they need to do is manipulate stupid people. And there are plenty of those.

The sledgehammer is the tool of those who don't care to understand things. They just want to make money from the system and all they need to do is manipulate stupid people. And there are plenty of those.
Yes, it's the enablers who are most responsible for the damage in reality. Their "media" and their craven politicians.

It seems the conviction for sedition has left a mark on some of our fellow colleagues here on USMB.

For example:

--------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Those like good poster Chillicothe cheered when Hitler marched the first Jews into concentration camps. Ending the 1st Amendment fills him with joy.

Seditionists by definition are not patriots, dope.
"Sedition" was the charge used by the British Crown to imprison and kill political enemies. We established the 1st Amendment to protect speech that was not politically favored and to protect those who demonstrate against the ruling power.

You have now ended the 1st Amendment and criminalized opposition to the democrat Reich.

And thus the era of free men draws to a close.

I think we will start to see a lot of attacks on the members of the jury and jurys in general in the next few days from right wing media.

:lol:

I can find "right wing media" riding on the back of the Loch Ness Monster..

Our global enemies will also endeavor to exacerbate the situation with social media

This will not only serve to further undermine the legitimacy of our legal system but also to preemptively cast doubt on any decisions jurys may make in the unlikely chance Trump is before one in the future.

My humble prediction.

We have ended the 1st Amendment. The enemy is the donkey that wears a swastika.

1669814764215.png

That conservatives are denouncing the lawful, constitutional convictions of those found guilty of seditious conspiracy illustrates the right’s treasonous contempt for the law and our democratic institutions.

That you and your fellow Nazis are celebrating the end of the 1st Amendment is unsurprising and shows that reconciliation with your fascists is not possible.

A DC jury convicting Rhodes is no different than an all-white jury in in Alabama in 1925 convicting a black man. Kangaroo court that intended not to destroy Rhodes, but to end the 1st Amendment.

"Sedition" was the charge used by the British Crown to imprison and kill political enemies. We established the 1st Amendment to protect speech that was not politically favored and to protect those who demonstrate against the ruling power.

You have now ended the 1st Amendment and criminalized opposition to the democrat Reich.

And thus the era of free men draws to a close.
Your first amendment rights never included the right to plan and execute (poorly) a scheme to hold law makers hostage in order to enforce your political will and change the outcome of democratically decided elections. Just goes to show there is no half assing sedition. You cosplayers are going to have to nut up or shut up.

New Topics

Forum List

Back