Stewart bites the dust

Totally disagree! Would you have preferred a RED state? These were crimes against the entire US Nation! The trial was held exactly where it should have been held!

Yes where every jury pool member is either a government stooge or reliant on the government.

Can there be ramifications for citizens who protect convicted seditionists.
They are treasonous in their thinking. They need to be called out. I wish they could be kicked out.

There you go all fascist again.

Or Orwellian, making thoughtcrime an actual crime.

Highly unlikely - based on now careful the jury deliberations were. They gave each charge and each defendant a lot of thought. Legal experts already saying unlikely to be overturned on appeal.

Jury convictions are a fairly high standard to overturn. Not impossible.....but difficult.

In your dreams, buttplug. These people did nothing wrong but try to stop an illegal installation of a fascist tyrant and will be out before you know it, if they ever go to jail at all.
How does it feel Spanky?
Gawd it feels good to take down these traitors.

trumps time is coming. Can't wait for the tears.
They will be delicious.

If anybody was "seditious" how about all those goddamn Negroes and ANTIFA shitheads that spent six months burning, murdering, rioting and looting and the filthy ass Democrats that told the police to stand down and let the shitheads do it?

Isn't that real sedition?
It feels so good to watch ( Flash ) your racist ASS rot in your chair while to listen to other angry Anti-Patriots.
These guys are traitors.
Gawd I hope they turn on trump.

Remember when you anti-americas were screaming......

"Let me know when someone gets charged with Sedition."

Feels good to take down racist traitors.

Forum List

Back