Steward Rhodes charged with seditious conspiracy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You cant prove you are right. Otherwise you would have already done so. You saying you're right doesnt make you right, you illogical nitwit.
I haven’t claimed I’m right because I say so, you idiot. I happen to be right. You can deny it. But you can’t show where I’m wrong. The lack of logic, here, is all on you.

Poor befuddled retard liar. Again, you can’t quote a single word to support your dishonest claim. Nowhere in that quote you inserted does anybody claim that the intent was to overturn the election.

You know you suck hard at this when you try so mightily and always come up empty, as you do.

You best go recruit some of your fellow liberal troll pals for assistance. All you have to do is tell them how badly you’re fucking it up. They’ll come swarming like sewer rats. Your kind of people.
Zippy, their "plan" was to go to war with Antifa at the Capitol to provide Trump the cover to invoke the Insurrection Act...

The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if it--​
(1) so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or​
(2) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

So they planned on an "insurrection" hoping Trump would invoke the above and name them as the militia called upon by the president.

It didn't work because Antifa never showed up as they had hoped.

Zippy, their "plan" was to go to war with Antifa at the Capitol to provide Trump the cover to invoke the Insurrection Act...

The President, by using the militia or the armed forces, or both, or by any other means, shall take such measures as he considers necessary to suppress, in a State, any insurrection, domestic violence, unlawful combination, or conspiracy, if it--​
(1) so hinders the execution of the laws of that State, and of the United States within the State, that any part or class of its people is deprived of a right, privilege, immunity, or protection named in the Constitution and secured by law, and the constituted authorities of that State are unable, fail, or refuse to protect that right, privilege, or immunity, or to give that protection; or​
(2) opposes or obstructs the execution of the laws of the United States or impedes the course of justice under those laws.

So they planned on an "insurrection" hoping Trump would invoke the above and name them as the militia called upon by the president.

Retard;

It would be simpler and far less verbose for you to simply acknowledge that what you falsely claimed the “evidence” shows does no such thing.

But honesty and you have never met. Oh well.

The fact that they believed that Trump had won is the key, you hopeless retard. Go ask an adult to assist you. (Hint: if they believed Trump had actually won, then they necessarily didn’t think they were overturning the election. They would be defending the election.)

By the way, you are massively retarded. FYI.
LOL

Moron, their beliefs are irrelevant. All that matters are their actions. If I believe my bank stole my money, that doesn't give me the right to rob the bank to get my money back.

Dayum, you're a fucking idiot.

Not to mention, but I will anyway -- seditious conspiracy isn't limited to overturning the election. Merely delaying the process is sufficient to be in violation of that law.

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.

Poor befuddled retard liar. Again, you can’t quote a single word to support your dishonest claim. Nowhere in that quote you inserted does anybody claim that the intent was to overturn the election.

You know you suck hard at this when you try so mightily and always come up empty, as you do.

You best go recruit some of your fellow liberal troll pals for assistance. All you have to do is tell them how badly you’re fucking it up. They’ll come swarming like sewer rats. Your kind of people.
Boredtoseeya offers her vacant “disagree” yet again, but — as always — can’t support her disagreement. The Poor pathetic massive troll is having difficulty today trying to get me out of her skull.

I haven’t claimed I’m right because I say so, you idiot. I happen to be right. You can deny it. But you can’t show where I’m wrong. The lack of logic, here, is all on you.
You've been shown their plan in their own words. It's no one else's fault your single digit IQ prevents you from comprehending it.

Just so we all know, how much time and money should we spend to see if these 11 yahoo's are connected to the subject of your nightmares?
Your tax dollars already helped pay for the investigation, of which some of the evidence is widely available. Your tax dollars at work!

Are you suggesting people that have evidence against them for seditious conspiracy should NOT be prosecuted? I understand though. You're on the wrong side of this and now have to come up with any excuse you possibly can to diminish these charges . It's what I've seen your kind do repeatedly in this very thread. It's also because you suffer from cognitive dissonance now that you find yourself on the side of traitors against the United States, a country which you supposedly support. We understand all of that. But that doesnt excuse your abhorrent and deplorable behavior either.

As far as these traitors being in my nightmares lol if that's what you want to think I dont care. This is a day for real Americans to celebrate, not to question if their tax dollars have been well spent.

LOL

Moron, their beliefs are irrelevant. All that matters are their actions. If I believe my bank stole my money, that doesn't give me the right to rob the bank to get my money back.

Dayum, you're a fucking idiot.

Not to mention, but I will anyway -- seditious conspiracy isn't limited to overturning the election. Merely delaying the process is sufficient to be in violation of that law.

If two or more persons in any State or Territory, or in any place subject to the jurisdiction of the United States, conspire to overthrow, put down, or to destroy by force the Government of the United States, or to levy war against them, or to oppose by force the authority thereof, or by force to prevent, hinder, or delay the execution of any law of the United States, or by force to seize, take, or possess any property of the United States contrary to the authority thereof, they shall each be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than twenty years, or both.
He tried the same thing yesterday. He's a troll. Put him on ignore like I did.

I learned that you support traitors. That must mean you're also a traitor. And before you start in with your but but but "Antifa terrorists" bullshit, I dont support left wing terrorism.

"FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGE AMERICA"

Anybody who says that IS the traitor.

Mr. jake, the traitor.

You are incorrect about one thing. The Oath Keepers are not a militia. A militia requires some governmental body to approve them as a militia. I am not sure a President has the authority to authorize a gang to be a militia.

And miss out on his hysterical rantings?? No way.
He'l attempt to take you around in circles regarding "intent". He talks EXACTLY like another deplorable on here, whose screen name I will not utter here to give him any thrills. But it has to be his alternate ID. Dont give him the attention that he craves.

You are incorrect about one thing. The Oath Keepers are not a militia. A militia requires some governmental body to approve them as a militia. I am not sure a President has the authority to authorize a gang to be a militia.
Matters not according to their plan. Part of their plan included Trump calling them up...

In his January 4 post, PERSON ONE also observed: “As we have done on all recent DC Ops, we will also have well armed and equipped QRF teams on standby, outside DC, in the event of a worst case scenario, where the President calls us up as part of the militia to to assist him inside DC. We don’t expect a need for him to call on us for that at this time, but we stand ready if he does (and we also stand ready to answer the call to serve as militia anytime in the future, and anywhere in our nation, if he does invoke the Insurrection Act).”

Matters not according to their plan. Part of their plan included Trump calling them up...

In his January 4 post, PERSON ONE also observed: “As we have done on all recent DC Ops, we will also have well armed and equipped QRF teams on standby, outside DC, in the event of a worst case scenario, where the President calls us up as part of the militia to to assist him inside DC. We don’t expect a need for him to call on us for that at this time, but we stand ready if he does (and we also stand ready to answer the call to serve as militia anytime in the future, and anywhere in our nation, if he does invoke the Insurrection Act).”
I guess my question is can any President say a gang is now a militia that is fully backed by the US government and military. I'll see what I can find.

He'l attempt to take you around in circles regarding "intent". He talks EXACTLY like another deplorable on here, whose screen name I will not utter here to give him any thrills. But it has to be his alternate ID. Dont give him the attention that he craves.
Then I watch him chase his own tail. Still entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back